An advice for newbies... - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

An advice for newbies...

The best advice for beginners is to read the rules carefully before you start to this new platform. Most beginners did this error and then faced problems with their accounts.

The idea is simple. Follow the rules then just write your own posts and write comments on others posts. That'll make you money.

I came to the forum for money at first but now i really am enjoying my time and gaining knowledge, thanks for your motivational post, i will continue working patiently and lovingly.

You are right, your topic will help beginners as well as motivate them to participate in the topics, thank you,Also, patience and calm will help us avoid making a lot of mistakes

On 2/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, Daniel stark said:

CryptoTalk is absolutely the best forum for earning money and Knowledge also. This platform give us both important things which is  necessary for humans. 
So welcome here buddys❤️
The advice is,  Work patiently all the time.  Because working here is not something that you will get by working in one day. After a lot of patience and hard work you will get money.  So you have to work patiently, you have to have respect for your work all the time. Never get tired of your work. Just keep patient and work hard you and enjoy your work you will get benefit with two side will earn money and you will also get the knowledge  for cryptocurrency. It will help you in your life. 
Best of luck ❤️

Motivate me by give reputation 💙

Yes dear there is the one advice for the beginners that they should be keep patience because this work requires patience and we will get payment after many days and we should not be worried about this because this is the rule of this forum we have to wait and this forum is really very good you can get many information through this forum.

No success without fatigue .
We will not succeed here if we do not read, increase our knowledge and benefit from the topics and ideas put forward .
Patience is a very important factor for us to move forward and succeed .

My advice for newbies is that all beginners should read the rules and advice well and adhere to them to continue in this forum and work hard and stay away from everything that leads to them being banned and again you all have to be patience because patience is the key to success.

• +1 1

The only thing you need to know first on the platform is to know the platform's rules and regulations and always adhere to the forum rules. I also recommend beginners who do not waste your time and do hard work. And follow all rules properly. You have to work hard on this board so that you can get the knowledge and you can succeed as well.

My all time and advice to the newbies is for them to firstly know more about the forum rules and regulations and try by all means to obey them,always seek help from the senior members on any phase you're facing difficulties in,in the forum for them to guide you through

Thanks my friend you are right this forum gives you a lot of Information, experience and profits too 
Of course, we should be patient and remember that planting day is not Harvest Day.

Yes dear iam agree with you. Newbies shouldn't waste their time in the search of shortcut. They have to work hard and follow the rules of this forum. And in this way they can get knowledge about new things and also about cryptotalk currencies. 

Yes my friend, you are right that working here makes us earn money and knowledge of currencies
It also needs focus, patience, and effort
We have to stay here in order to achieve good results in the future

Hi there greetings if you are a new member of this forum I congratulate you to on the behalf of every member of this form to joining this forum first of all you have to remember few things first read rules and regulation about this forum second don't get greedy work hard you will be very successful

• +3 1

The first step is to know the forum’s rules and work on them and not to follow what violates the forum’s rules .. Everyone must adhere to them well when talking about cryptocurrencies .. So I agree with you on this topic and thank you for providing what is useful .. Good luck to you.

Yes, I agree with you on that, we must love what we do so that we learn about everything about cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them.  In order to get the result we have to work hard

No doubt, this forum is great forum and we can take more benefits from this forum. If we knowledge about this forum . So mame right choice if you want to get ypur your goals. So if we are here and have opportunity to learn about things that is important for us and can make our best. So it good if we follow the rules of this forum and learn about cryptocurrency.  When you know about cryptocurrency then you can make trading in cryptocurrency and can earn more money then other coins .

Edited by Jamii

Yes, my dear friend, I wholeheartedly concur with you. We're on a platform that provides us with a lot of money and information. So far, I have never seen a forum that provides us with such a large number of items that are critical to our survival in this country.

Yes dear you are right. 

This forum needs alot of patience and hard work to gain the benefits it offers. You have to look and search for information to be helpful to others and to get good reviews,.and to get money at last. 

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend.. Hard work and patience are the key to success.
New members should read and adhere to the rules of the forum in order to avoid warning points and ensure that their account remains safe from blocking. 
They should stay away from sending spam, avoid copying and pasting, and pay attention to spelling mistakes.
Good luck.

This site provides us with access to new information and experiences through useful posts that members publish, in addition to that it gives us an opportunity to exchange experiences and information between us. 

I do agree with you boy, it is a best platform and good opportunity for all . But the new bies sometimes make mistakes so i wanna advice them that before writhing any type of content, please do a research on it and  make a good understanding about it the  write. Also you should be aware of rules and regulations of the platform  , don't spread violence through your posts. Make good quality and comprehensive posts si that other could easily understand it and get benefits from it

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend. Working here requires patience and perseverance. You have to read a lot of topics and comments so that you have a clear idea of what cryptocurrencies are, investing and trading.Also, you can read articles about the world of cryptography and monitoring the stock market. Welcome to all the beginners with us.

Hello, my mate. The recommendation for new users is to follow the forum guidelines, which state that your post should be at least a hundred characters long, written in a clear language free of mistakes, provide valuable material, and be written in a simple manner.

Yes, my friend, you are right .. We must not give up and invest our time in this wonderful work .. We will face some difficulties at the beginning, but with patience and hard work we can overcome these difficulties .. and achieve success at work .. Good luck to all