An advice for newbies... - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

An advice for newbies...

On 2/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, Daniel stark said:

CryptoTalk is absolutely the best forum for earning money and Knowledge also. This platform give us both important things which is  necessary for humans. 
So welcome here buddys❤️
The advice is,  Work patiently all the time.  Because working here is not something that you will get by working in one day. After a lot of patience and hard work you will get money.  So you have to work patiently, you have to have respect for your work all the time. Never get tired of your work. Just keep patient and work hard you and enjoy your work you will get benefit with two side will earn money and you will also get the knowledge  for cryptocurrency. It will help you in your life. 
Best of luck ❤️

Motivate me by give reputation 💙

Yes Dude I agree with you that just sticking to your work and not losing hope, never get tired and bored from your work, if we take our work as enjoyment then we can get both things learning and also be successful 

• +1 1

Thank you so much friend for providing this great guide to the new members in the cryptotalk platform, I think we most work harder and also follow the platform rules and regulations if really we want to succeed in the cryptotalk forum, this is the last little i can say on this.

• +2 1

Well in fact it is a good forum with its great knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency .. When I came to this forum I did not know anything and thanks to this forum I gathered strong knowledge and I am still working on this matter .. Of course patience is my ally .. work Diligence and diligence are what I do .. Follow the forum rules and you will stay out of trouble .. I wish you good luck and everyone.

The CryptoTech forum has great benefit in terms of knowledge and culture regarding cryptocurrencies, as well as in the junior section the member charges an acceptable amount to start in this field and this is considered as a catalyst to move forward
I advise beginners to adhere to the rules and the rest of the things will come and learn gradually

• +3 2

It is very important for newcomers to know the rules and regulations of the forum. Because, if they work without knowing the rules, they may be banned. For example, other people's posts cannot be copied. Always make good and educational posts. Experienced people should take ideas from comments. Linguistic mistakes should be avoided.

Hello my friends, I am new here, but I am very optimistic about this work. As for my advice first, the account must be real, active and protected, and not to open here from the Wi-Fi network. We must be patient and try to collect the largest amount of information and good luck for everyone

Well say my girlfriend Patience, hard work, and passion for work is important to pursue and excel The work here is very good as it strengthens the language on the one hand and gives knowledge of the language on the other hand On top of that you will earn money from your time here I don't think there is a better forum than here to win all this profit

Of course, the new members must be patient and also read the laws and rules in the forum to avoid violating them, and they must also work hard and learn from all topics, good luck to all.

My friend, the basic advice for beginners is to work for a long time and be patient to get the desired results, and they should read the forum rules carefully.

First of all, my friend, you should follow the forum posting rules and try as much as possible to abide by them because after three warning points, you are banned.  In addition, you have to be patient, it is important to success because when we work hard and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts then we spread the benefit to everyone.

Edited by Noor95

Your post is wonderful, dear

Really working here in this forum is wonderful and very comfortable and it earns us profit and knowledge

But first we have to be patient in gathering information in order to gain experience

You are absolutely right. I often advise newcomers not to waste their time and to work hard. Also, make sure you obey all of the rules. Try to come up with fresh ideas in your head to keep yourself occupied at work.

Thank you for sharing this useful advice with the new members of this platform and obviously the post will really help to remind the old members of this platform also not to break the rules and regulations of this platform and do a very good job in other earn cryptocurrency.

I totally agree with you, my friend, it is necessary to be patient so that we can continue in the forum without feeling bored, also we must strive to achieve our goals by doing more, thank you, my friend, for providing this advice

On 2/22/2021 at 11:01 PM, Daniel stark said:

CryptoTalk is absolutely the best forum for earning money and Knowledge also. This platform give us both important things which is  necessary for humans. 
So welcome here buddys❤️
The advice is,  Work patiently all the time.  Because working here is not something that you will get by working in one day. After a lot of patience and hard work you will get money.  So you have to work patiently, you have to have respect for your work all the time. Never get tired of your work. Just keep patient and work hard you and enjoy your work you will get benefit with two side will earn money and you will also get the knowledge  for cryptocurrency. It will help you in your life. 
Best of luck ❤️

Motivate me by give reputation 💙

Yes you are right patience is very necessary for the work on this forum. After hard work you will get money. I suggest to all newbies read the rules and regulations of this forum and always follow them. 

I agree with you on this, and as a beginner, I see that beginners must have a lot of patience to reach the stage of earning money Thanks for the advice, my friend, and I will be working on telling my junior friends about it

The patience and hard work are necessary to achieve success in the forum. The commitment to work and the rules of the Forum helps you progress and profit. Do not make boredom permeates your business and make knowledge of a weapon that makes your business and makes your business constantly.

Great advice, you must first of all be patient many people come in and think that they will make money just like that because things are not like that, we must do things and follow the rules.
Honestly I really like the forum I think I can spend a lot of time here learning and killing time it could even become a hobby for me.

And unique advice you can share with us and new for me I learned a lot from your topic before all the most read the rules and regulations if you want to succeeded here and stay for long time period here

I agree with you, my dear friend, we must work with patience, and that we should not tire ourselves in this work, or that we strive for it is better that we work in good comfort and long patience and not get bored with the forum or cryptocurrencies

• +3 1

As a newbie you should follow the rules and regulations of the forum. You have to work hard every day.Try to avoid copy pasting and copying information. Express your own knowledge and thoughts.Try to avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes.Try to learn as many as possible and provide useful information which can help others

Hello my friend I agree with you, because this forum is the best place to work on the Internet in the world, as it provides the misfortune and money together, as you mentioned.

• +4 1

Good advice and important for beginners .. Patience is the basis of work here, because you will not get the result of your fatigue within one day, but through continuous work for several days and follow-up learning and gaining experience.

• +5 1

Our work in this forum is a long journey in order to succeed in it. You must be patient, because it is a continuous work, and also any work that needs seriousness from you in order to continue with it, stick with us and the forum will give you knowledge of cryptocurrencies and finally you are the biggest winner.

• +4 1

Of course, my pals. We, as well as the elderly here, must provide guidance to newcomers. After completing the first hundred comments in the first level, twenty comments must be written everyday after completing the first hundred comments in the second level. The most important thing is to write remarks that are practical and frank. And then there's the copy and paste when it comes to making our comments.