How to avoid getting hacked - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar AL_Kubtan

How to avoid getting hacked

There are lots of scammer, hacker available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall ono thier trap. Dont click any unusual links. Don't share your personal information with others. Make strong password. 

• +1 1

You should keep your password different from every other account you own so avoid sharing the same password and second of all do not accept invite from stranger or people you do not know.

I think this forum is very safe and has no penetration, but care must be taken and strong and complex passwords created, personal information not shared with anyone, and no pressure on links is unknown or unreliable

• +3 1

Dear, I think that security is available on this platform and everything is going well, but try not to deal with anyone without them knowing and do not put all your personal information in the profile and change the password every period of time

• +3 1

Well my friend, we are safe here in this forum
You must not share your personal data
With nobody and you have to type a strong password
Do not enter any link before validating it

Choose a strong password and keep it in your own private place ...

Do not share any personal information with anyone ...

Do not access unknown sites...

When trading with digital currencies, be careful with dealing ...

Then you will definitely be safe from all risks.

Hello dear friend you just don't wory this forum is safe and have its own security no one can hacked your account if you want to make sure that your account remain protected than make a strong paswrord because only your password can save your account and never used the same password on different sites.

• +1 1

To avoid being hacked and staying safe, your passwords must be strong, and your keys are also saved and do not put them anywhere, and you must also know the methods of fraudsters to avoid them.

As for me, I have never been exposed to fraud, I am very careful in dealing here, you can stay away from people who send you letters on the mail, and the links here, most of them are scams, and also there are telegram channels that are said to be full of fraudsters. Unfortunately, fraudsters have many ways.  Just be careful.

If you want to keep your account safe, you need to make the password strong and you can change the password from time to time. do not give any information on your account, especially the password, do not trust fraudsters, and do not enter any link before making sure of its validity .

My friend, this forum is safe, but you must choose a strong, complex and confidential password and do not share it with anyone so that it is not vulnerable to hackers.

Getting hacked is not something that we can actually protect ourselves from, because those who are willing to hack us are very intelligent, they know many ways to get to us, we just have to create some strong password and make sure that we do not give it to some strangers.

Actually To protect yourself from fraudsters, avoid responding to spam and anyone you do not know and do not give your account password to any person or site. In addition, the MryptoTalk forum is very safe and cleanups are carried out for the forum from time to time.

In the beginning, you must keep the password for your account here and the Yobit platform account, in addition to your private email, and not share it with anyone who is not trusted

I always try to keep my passwords unpredictable and combine numbers, letters and symbols, in addition to keeping them out of everyone's reach, and I use two-factor authentication and request the code by phone number or email at every login

• +2 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Dear topic of avoiding penetration is very easy, all you have to do is dear and ignore the spam that may reach us from unknown persons through social media platforms in general through e-mail in particular, so avoid spam because it is the best thing that keeps us away from hacking and theft, or me and fraud with her personal consent. Thank you. So much

• +4 1

Dear friend..this forum is well protected..but it is necessary for our account password to be strong and somewhat complicated..and I advise you not to trust strangers or give them your information..and do not trust other websites ..

Also stay away from websites who place ads about double and free profit or the like..I wish good luck to you and everyone, my friend.

Hello to all my dear friends actually my dear friends if you want  that your ID will not get hacked so my dear friend for that  first of all you should have to be alert because there are so many ways in that your ID will get hacked some example are some are giving a link and in that link there is written that you will get this much amount that much amount but when you login in that your ID will get hack in this way some fishing are there so my dear friend don't go for that just read if you want and let it be don't do anything... Be alert..

I think that this forum is authentic and not a scam.But perhaps anything can happen.so in order to avoid getting hacked we should create a strong password and then we must not share our personal information with others.

My friend, this forum is safe, and in the event that one of the beggars tried that, you must put a difficult password and none of these beggars can penetrate it. I am confident in this forum and I am not afraid of anything 

Greetings, mate! This forum is very secure, but you should strengthen your account password, never give out personal information about yourself, particularly your password, never trust fraudsters, and never click on a connection without first verifying its validity.

Firstly we should create our passwords strong and with mix letters so that we can protect ourselves from these types of people and secondly we should not believe on them in case of any greedy offers even that they are giving us good amount of money without any work. 

Dear friend,

This forum is safe and no one can penetrate your account.

You must write a strong password, which is not easy and prone to hacking, and do not trust fraudsters..

Hello my friend, I have not faced such a situation before, but we must pay attention and be careful and beware of those hackers who are looking for all methods that help them to penetrate our accounts and steal our money and our interests, so we must not accept any offers from unreliable people or spam messages.

First, my friend, you should never share your personal information such as credit card info or your home address, and secondly you must write a strong  password that cannot expected for example aB2#3!4%e@S#3