The reasons for using bitcoin - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

The reasons for using bitcoin

Cryptocurrencies work easily by transferring the balance between the two parties in transactions, these transfers go around the use of public and private encryption keys for security purposes, the process of transferring funds ends with a minimum processing fee, which allows users to avoid sharp shipping fees from most banks and financial institutions for the link transfer of funds and this matter  It makes people destined for bitcoin as the price they pay as little fees for the price they will pay in the central bank to transfer money around the world What do you think are the advantages of these cryptocurrencies?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

Now that you given a brief overview of what bitcoin stands for, I think bitcoin stands for whole lot of benefits should as payment for goods and services and provides anonymity for all transactions.

• +2 1

Bitcoine is one of the popular crypto currency in the World.

People mostly invest in bitcoins to get good profit.

As Its price fluctuates a lot, which makes a very good profit. 

Bitcoin is very easily to use for everyone, because the currency is good and fast growing currency, and this crypto world it can give us a btc our work hard, so it can give us more opportunities to have that.

Because I can send money in a matter of minutes and the amount that I want, the cost of making a transfer is very low, bitcoin maintains a principle of transparency, being able to check transactions every second, it has great international support, it avoids intermediaries thanks to any bitcoin. user or buyer can pay directly without using any institution.

Friend these reasons that you are giving us to use bitcoin everything is true what you say is very useful because there are people who do not know why they should use bitcoin some only because they became fashionable but now they can know why they should use bitcoin.

These cryptocurrencies have many advantages. I believe that we will have a wonderful future with these currencies. I wish everyone good luck

• +2 1

The majority of users live bitcoin because they give 5hem 5he opportunity to send and receive in a few time even if the amount of money is higher this the best thing that pouch me 5o come to crypto currency iin general 

My friend, Bitcoin has become one of the fastest growing currencies in the world of cryptocurrencies, and this growth is due to many reasons such as that the price is conscious in the market, it is a suitable currency, and it is easy to buy and sell. We can easily handle Bitcoin

• +1 1

When the tv was born everyone started to use the tv, every home has one in every room, when the cell phone was born everyone started to use them, now bitcoin was born, what do you think will happen?

Bitcoin has gained wide fame and popularity because it is one of the oldest coins that own blockchain At the time, the situation has turned into a way to preserve value and investment, and as we see most of the large companies have begun to invest in them and buy assets from them

The great advantages of cryptocurrencies are very practical for us, traders realized all this because they have many qualities to earn large amounts of money in between, all the advantages are incredible which are "Volatility" this is one of its greatest qualities in the market, since it brings us great benefits for all, but we must take care of it, another of the great things that cryptocurrencies bring us are the security in operations and transactions, this is a great boost For us, for this reason we must always keep in mind the encryption of this same and its network only and exclusively for cryptocurrencies.

Yes without a purpose we don't do any work the main purpose of using Bitcoin is earned money through that kind of forum will provide easy access to this forum and platform so best of luck for your members and friends.

we use bitcoins to pay for goods and services or hold on to them to sell a huge margin of profit . it also can be exchanged such as traditional currency via digital wallets 

The world of cryptocurrencies is a very large world. We must gain from it all the experiences and knowledge from it. All members have benefited from this forum tremendously, whether through transfers or by earning money. This feature is a very useful feature so that we never lose the exchange rate of the currency in which we work.

We always have to be patient

All the best for everyone

• +2 1

Welcome my friend. And thank you for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members. I hope that everyone will publish the distinctive and important topics and work to raise the status of this honorable forum.

There are several advantages to using cryptocurrency.  When dealing in cryptocurrencies, we save a lot of money that the banks would have taken as a commission when converting.  Our personal data is not known by anyone, unlike dealing with banks.  The use of cryptocurrencies provides us with safety.  We avoid carrying large amounts of cash when using cryptocurrency.

Hello everyone, I personally use the bitcoin, to safeguard my money, as I believe that the price will always be on the rise, even if from time to time, there is a setback in the price, we will always be present of an upward movement.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi dear you are right we can transfer the bitcoin into the other currencies such as litecoin this is the best of thw world.   I hope you are good. You can change it into paper currency easily.

In fact, my friend, I agree with you, especially in this current period and the health crisis that all countries of the world are suffering from. By using cryptocurrencies, we will save a lot of effort and time, in addition to losing money as a result of transferring money from one place to another through banks or any other means.

• +4 1

In general, people use cryptocurrencies to escape the high discounts required by banks, even though Bitcoin considers its fees to be high relative to other alternative currencies.

• +3 1

The use of Bitcoin has a good benefit through our acquisition of many information and our obtaining many  fracncial profit in our life so we must support it. So best of luck for your member and friend.

The Reason from which I am using the Crypto talk is only the Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the largest going coin our days in the world it has the best rate in the world right now so we should have to purchase Bitcoin to make our future bright because Bitcoin rate is rising day by day and will give you a lot of profit in the future that can make your life easy.

I liked these advantages, and I see them from the positive points that make the scales swing for cryptocurrencies, but also it is not without some negative aspects such as fear of losing your money due to hacking