Road to success in life - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maarcoferrer

Road to success in life

Good luck, my dear friend, the path of success in our lives depends on important points, including working hard, insisting and being patient and always being optimistic and continuing our work even if we are exposed to some difficulties or some mistakes, we must avoid them and correct them, and we never give up and continue our work until we achieve the desired success and goals

• +3 1

Thank you very much, my friend, your words are very useful .. You are right to learn that success is in setting our goals and we plan for the future to avoid error and failure. Thank you very much for sharing this useful post

Hello my dear friends. From here we can achieve success. Here we work hard patiently. I work from experience. Then success will come in our life. We can move on. Thanks.

Hello my friend, any success in life requires patience and hard work to reach the goal you want and success in the field of digital currencies requires the presence of experience and hard work daily in order to be able to reach a sophisticated place in this forum

This is indeed a very good and inspirational topic my friend. You are right. If you want to become successful in your life then be positive, do good, set your goals and work hard. Learn from your mistakes and improve yourself without waste of time.

You can succeed, by defining your goal and developing a plan to achieve it, and by increasing your knowledge and gathering as much information as possible.

You are right. All what you have mentioned is true. It is very necessary to define each individual's goals and objectives in order to chart the right path to reach it and to develop a well thought out and drawn plan for success. In order to achieve success, several things must be followed, the most important of which is non-surrender and fear.
Be patient when facing obstacles
Learning from mistakes and not repeating them

In my opinion,the success of life is doing work hard by the patience.some people are disgrace to other person's.it is wrong.they will be success to doing work hard.

My dear freind thank you sooo much for sharing grateful information...I think success is the other name of the continous hardwork,success is something that can only achieved by working hard and hard and being consistent and also determent.... To improve ourself we shoul be a good listner,this tip of yours I like the most..I will practically work on it...crypto talk is very important for learning and for earning.

We must adhere to the rules that guarantee us the best success at work, as we must divide our investments into many currencies and projects in order to increase the chances of profit and reduce the loss. 

What you tell us is all true friend, always on the way to success we will have failures but that is not why we must surrender to the first failure or error that we have, not what we must do is follow because it is from mistakes that we learn and from they is that we are better.

The path to success in life is a very difficult one . It is never easy . You will stumble a lot, you will tire, collapse, weaken, break, try again, hurt, tire and try again . There will be enemies trying to defeat in various ways and methods . You will think that you are alone, no one will help you . But if you have patience and will, you will succeed

Thanks for your important advice. I will apply them in my life, and I am sure that they are effective, but the center will be in applying them. I add to your rules an important rule, which is the care and development of the spiritual side. I wish you a happy time

Hello my friend, I thank you very much for such educational topics and incentives. You have helped me with this information. Thank you very much.

The road to success is not easy, it takes hard work and commitment to be able to realize what we aspire and aspire to. Setting our goals is the first thing we can do, then discipline and commitment to our work will lead to success. Success is what everyone aspires to, but many forget that success is not as easy as imagined because it all requires great sacrifice, success is the right of everyone who wants to work hard.

• +5 1

Hi, I’m a rookie, but I can tell you that each individual owns their acts and their actions. Now, success can be achieved by anyone if you propose it in any field, but if you meet enemy number 1 which is self-sabotage, driven by yourself you will hardly achieve success. If you succeed in overcoming self-sabotage you will be a winner and as a prize success wherever you are. 

Such a useful post my friend I like your topic just create topics like this and you will earn free Bitcoin on this platform this will help you to reach success on this platform.

You are completely right, everyone who enters the field of investment will fail and incur losses. This is a natural thing, the main goal of investing is to keep getting interest over time.
It is natural that you do not have to remain in the pattern of loss, otherwise you will be a failure in this regard
I think your advice is golden, thank you

Thanks for sharing knowledge with us in my opinion  We are dedicated to helping young people discover the self-esteem, self-reliance and empathy necessary to become future leaders and driving forces of positive

Hi Everyone! Yeah really a informative and wonderful post. I wanna share some important thing about this;

Failure is part of the recipe to success. You will fail not once, not twice, but many many times. That's what life is about. So stop being so hard on yourself. Focus on learning the lessons of each failure and the next one will take you one step closer to the Success.

A very beautiful topic, so I wish everyone to participate and read the publication and in my opinion that success cannot be summed up in one phrase, it is a very broad term and requires effort and fruitful work, and we do not forget patience as well because the path to success is long and requires a lot of patience. Jus.

And I'd like to add, my friend, that failure is not making mistakes, but rather repeating them, so your mistakes are your best teachers. Strive to learn from this mistake and avoid making it again in the future so that you can achieve your goals and achieve success.

Dear friend, thank you for this helpful information and for these tips and useful words. Indeed, we must set a goal in our life and walk on it and work hard and actively and develop ourselves for the sake of our lives and achieve abundant profits

Thanks my friend for this motivational topic. In order to reach success, we must make effort in our work, be patient, overcome our mistakes, overcome failure, then reach the path of success and achieve our goal.

• +2 1

Yes, a person will make some mistakes in order to reach his goal, but he must learn from mistakes, be patient and not give up, and as long as there is a goal he strives for, he has taken the first step towards success, and he must Practicing and reading so that the person can gain the necessary experience.