Topics should be unique and relevant - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elibake64

Topics should be unique and relevant

QuillBot will rewrite the text you've written. Begin by typing or pasting something into this box, then pressing the enter key.

Dear friend, I assure you write a good topic and useful and its members by increasing your expertise and your information is by reading publications for older discussions, you must search in Google Trade Information Forum then you can just write a theme and a good reputation

That's right my friend, we can find alot of informations about crypto world on the internet and YouTube, that's why we should increase our knowledge by doing a good research about our topics from other sources in addition to this great forum. 

I agree with you, my friend. The best of our experience and knowledge must be provided while creating a topic for cryptocurrencies. According to the rules of the forum. To get a good reputation.

Exactly, because in this way the Cryptotalk platform will be nurtured, with themes to choose from and it will be more attractive to all of us who belong to the community, managing to strengthen knowledge about the currency and develop skills to trade and invest.

With good, unique useful meaningful and helpful contents or post, you can more reputation more thank you thinking of, 

And create unuseful post or unhelpful posts, is among the motive reasons why some of our post got deleted. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. The topics should be unique and unique in order to attract the reader's attention and force him to read it . We must always look for everything new and useful . We must always develop our field of work in order to gain a good reputation . I always look for unique, distinct and definitely relevant topics

That’s right, our topics should be interesting and unique within the forum. If you need to nurture our knowledge on other platforms it is good and then share them here. However what is published here in most cases are excellent topics, very useful so that we can all enrich our knowledge. 

If friend, the topics must be unique and incomparable because if they are equal to others they would not be unique topics and that would be a bad thing that is why we must always look and try to do things well and more the topics so that they are not similar no other and that people like it for being unique.

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members.  

It is good that the topics presented are as new and distinctive as possible in this good forum.
Of course, adherence to the regulations governing this forum.
This will make the topic receive positive reviews from friends.
By doing so, people will learn a lot from you.
My greetings.

I believe we will learn a lot from each other in this great forum on how to broaden our awareness and understanding of crypto currencies by learning a lot from members and doing our own research. I believe this will be very beneficial and many members will gain more information from each other's posts in this forum.

My friend, you are right in this topic. The topic should be very relevant and useful, and the content should be original and non-recurring to benefit from it in this forum.

I agree with you mate. We have to create the charming , unique or latest information which is related to the cryptoWorld. This will attract the attention of other members and force them to give us a heart . we must have to choose the meaningful content which is beneficial not only for you but also for other members of Cryptotalk.

Well, my friend, this is a good question, and from my point of view, of course, it must be a new and useful voucher in order for the benefit to spread to all of you. I wish you good luck. Good night.

Yes, we must try to create good and useful posts by conducting our own research and writing what we have concluded in order to give this information to others and support our content within the forum.

Yes, I think it is a good idea to do your research before we share the information in the forum, as I think we should collect ideas and check them to make sure they are correct so that we do not publish something wrong.

Of course, I agree with you. Each topic must be relevant and meaningful and important. Which is beneficial and acceptable to all. Each subject must be seriously researched and created. So that everyone can easily understand and express their own opinion through the post. Make things constructive and acceptable. Must refrain from repetitive posts, because if you do this then there are high chances that you will be banned very soon. So be careful and don't make such curses. 

Of course, unique topics attract people and they always give a good reputation for distinctive ideas if you really want to be special about what you share, you have to make sure that the content you share is unique and not repetitive.

my dear friend I am agreed with you the topic should be unique and have some information relevant to this platform because everyone working on this platform they should be able to know about the features of cricket in that way they will able to work in better way

We must continue to search for distinctive, useful and new topics of interest to other members of the site. We can follow the new news that occurs in this field and acquire the skills to spread more 

On 4/13/2021 at 1:49 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

yes this should be every time but what happening  now a days? all the newbie member doing post or topic by copy other member content which is really bullshit .in this case only way to remove them is report about them 

@Dorjoy12 right bro,  as a member of this forum its our duty to report those guys which violate the forum regulations. we need better environment for gaining more knowledge so it is done through learning environment and its possible when spammer out. 

yes of course you are right, if post are unique your post will not be deleted by the admin,so try to do quality of work and relative post ,so don't do irrlevent post, try to do quality of work. 

I totally agree. Creating unique and relevant topics will not only help newbies like me but it will also help other senior members and increase their knowledge.

You can make unique and helpful topics when you read and learn more. Never stop learning. Try to do research.  This forum also has many useful information. You can increase you knowledge through proper learning. In this way you can create unique good and useful topics.

Edited by Yulia Mark