Is it a platform for students too ?🤔 - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Is it a platform for students too ?🤔

Yes of course buddy, this platform is meant for everyone most especially students. Students are the one even enjoying it because it improves their writing skills and gain much experience. But is meant for everyone.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend it is also a good platform for the students. It will make their free time better. And not only make their time better but also can provide some earnings to them and they can also learn something from here.

Yes this is right this forum is helpfull and usefull for students. So many students feel problem due to financial reason ,but they can get money from this forum and manage own matter . Students can learn so many thing from this forum such as know about trading and investment. Which would help to go higher earning. With this they can pay thier expenses and fees .

Yes, my friend, this platform  for students and for everyone who wants to learn about the world of cryptocurrencies, and I advise everyone to learn about cryptocurrencies because it is the future.

yes this is wonderful platform for student student want to learn about cryptocurrency then students should join this forum for students they can make their English Strong by joining this great forum and also they can learn many more things about cryptocurrencies so I will highly recommended this platform to students.

Of course, because students will get more high knowledge from this forum and also they can earn some money that will help them in meeting their study expenses by themselves. Even I am student and this thing is helping me in learning good English and also I have chance to make some money.

Of course, I think that university students are among the people who are most able to work here, despite the pressures of work and study, but I think that they are the most open-minded people and are able to work with a high level, and people in need of work because it saves little money, and they are always in an atmosphere of commitment,  It is what this forum requires most

Yes of course my friend, you have heard really true about this forum. Cryptotalk forum is really one of the best forums in crypto world. And it is specially useful for the students because from this forum, student can get many opportunities such as earning to chase their basic needs, learning about Cryptocurrency and trading, communicating with the people of all over the world, and also improve their English language.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Ofcours this forum is for students too and there's a lot of students working on it in order to get some extra money and I think this forum is suitable for students. 

Yes bro you are right . I am also a student this platform provide many opportunities to the student. Student can mange their expense by doing post on this form.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, my friend, even if you are a student, you can devote some of your free time to work in this forum and you will gain two benefits, the first of which is gaining knowledge about the digital currencies to which the future of the world is heading, and the second is that you will gain from this work a profit that covers your own expenses, good luck to you and everyone here

Of course my friend, I find this forum the best opportunity for students to work. Here, students can earn money that will help them cover their tuition expenses and increase their knowledge of cryptocurrencies and also improve their English language as well.

Greetings, friend! This platform has no age restrictions. This site is open to everyone. If you are a student, this is an excellent opportunity for you to learn while still earning money. This forum will help you become financially self-sufficient. So stay tuned to this forum to learn everything there is to know about crypto currencies.

Hi,

I will give you my opinion as a beginner. I am currently looking at the site, posts and comments. The site is very good for learning and strengthening the language, conversation and discussion, as well as a way to earn some money.

Welcome, dear, this forum is for everyone to benefit from it. Yes, even students can benefit while getting money to meet their needs and expenses. It is useful for them in the field of work and science. There is useful information here. 

Thank you my friend for this valuable information. My goal is to access all information about this forum so that I can be of influential people and help everyone

Hello friend, it is really great for students, especially university students, that it gives them knowledge about the English language, and also about the world digital currencies that are coming in the future, and they earn their daily expenses.Good luck to you 

Friend, so I know this platform is for those who want to learn and have new knowledge or information and also want to earn money so if this platform or site is also for students, it can be said that it is for anyone or for everyone.

أنا طالب مثلك أيضًا ، وأعتقد أنني أستفيد من جميع الجوانب ، لأنني أقوم بتطوير لغتي ، كما أنني استغل الوقت في شيء مفيد ، وأنا متأكد من أنني لن أندم على أي وقت قضيته هنا ..

Edited by Katadaabed
أخطاء املائية

Certainly . Working in the forum is very useful especially for students . Where you can learn to work in the field of digital currencies and get some money to complete your studies . Because you are a student, the best thing you can do is work in the forum in your spare time .

Yeah, my mate, working seems to have a lot of advantages for participants, first among terms of studying and acquiring knowledge in coded work because it is evolving and we need to keep up with it, and second in terms of making money and getting earnings that help us pay our tuition fees and cover our everyday expenses. The most significant issue is to plan ahead of time so that you can finish the job on time.

Being a student it is really difficult to do a job for earning and students get stuck in student loans. Crypto can save them from this by giving them a platform to earn money with keeping their studies intact.

I think that this forum is completely suitable for students, and working here does not take much time and can be organized between study time and work time, as the daily posts can be completed within 2 or 3 hours only...!!!

Of course .. students can gain experience from this platform as well, not only learning, and they can also earn money if they work hard and follow the forum rules .. Good luck to all