Is it a platform for students too ?🤔 - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

Is it a platform for students too ?🤔

i think this forum is a blessing for all students they manage their time and do work on this forum because forum give them to a great chance to financially independent if students work hard according to all rules of forum then they get payment from forum and this help them to fulfill their basic needs and also related to their study expenses.

Edited by aameelia

I think that this is a platform for every person this is a best platform for students because here we learn and earn both benefits are available here so students must be able to support their parents financially and get a plenty of information from this forum 

I am also a student and I see no problem in using the resource as a student.  it is a very good resource for learning about cryptocurrency.

Giving time to this field is very useful. 
If the one who works is a student or an employee or...
It's not a waste of time, it's a waste of time. it provides everyone with enough pay for all their jobs.

That's my opinion on this job.

Yes this platform is for every one.Iam a student and iam here since 5 months.It helps me a lot in my daily expenses.I work here and I get pay.And that moment is very happy moment for me.Because I get independent from this.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend. This site is useful for gaining information about cryptocurrencies, opinions, development of the skill of sharing and improving the language in addition to its importance that comes in the last stage, which is to make money. Thank you, my friends. 

Dera freind , it is primarily beneficial to students because it provides us with a wealth of useful information about cryptocurrencies as well as very valuable experience from around the world in sharing and learning expertise with one another. The most critical feature of this platform is the provision of funds. 

It is a great platform that relates to its destiny for all kinds of people. You can use it with whom you belong to your life. Whether you are a student because it also helps  in increase their knowledge.As long as you are a businessman, how will you do this, that will tell you how the whole world is trading. 

To work here you must organize your time so that you can study, work and do whatever you want
Also here you will learn a lot of experience and knowledge about these currencies

• +3 1

This forum is one of the best forums for students
It provides them with learning and earning
By organizing your time, you can achieve both. Be diligent on yourself

• +3 1

I think that this platform is more of beneficial to the students of the cryptotalk platform, because they earn from here which helps then so solve some expenses, and then could also learn from the platform, this is my view on this.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. You can organize your time and leave some time for the forum for you to browse and share information about cryptocurrencies. And you can earn money that will help you in your daily life. And I don't think the forum will take much of your time. I am a student, I organize my time and I can study and work in this forum. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend .. in this forum you can gain knowledge, experience and money at the same time ... Of course I advise you to work here as it helps you cover your study expenses and your personal expenses and helps you to develop communication skills and language proficiency as well ... You just have to put in a program that includes time For work and time to study so that nothing affects your studies

• +1 1

Yes, my friend.  Students can easily earn money by working in this forum.  This is the best cryptocurrency forum for them.  Students can easily become successful by earning money.

I am also a student it is a good platform for students And my friend is working on this form when he called me that I can earn money to bear my higher education expenses myself and do not put burden on my parents. so we can also earn money from this forum and learn this is a good platform for students.

I think the CryptoTalk platform can be a place for anyone to learn, not only students but everyone can learn and develop their talents and knowledge in CryptoTalk. CryptoTalk is very helpful for beginners who want to learn about crypto at the same time we can earn satoshi by posting. Opportunities like this are rarely found on other platforms, which is why cryptotalk is currently the best forum in the world.

• +5 1

My dear friend, yes, students can benefit a lot from this forum and allocate time for it because it helps to increase your information in the English language and also make a good profit that helps you in the study process

To be honest these platform is useful for students because it will improve there publication skills and it will give them new idea about crypto currency and also the earning aspect will help them in there studies as well.

• +3 1

Of course, my friend, this is the best job you can do because it is not stressful and helps you increase your information and you can spend on yourself and cover your study expenses. I wish you success and success.

Well, in fact, my friend, I think that all segments of society should enter the digital world .. because of the ease it provides in life .. The presence of students is great in this forum and it is nice to learn something about digital currency in addition to your studies .. I think it is good to earn Some money to make your life easier .. It is a project for the future only. Organize your time .. I wish success to all

Hello my dear friend.  The platform is for everyone.  For students.  For everyone.  From here they will be able to acquire knowledge.  Be able to acquire English language skills.  Experience will be able to gather information.  Be able to solve problems.  They can earn money by working here.  Etc.

Yes, my friend. Of course, working here helps in securing the daily expenses of students. I hope that everyone works here and that we seek experience and knowledge because it is the basis for obtaining money.

Certainly, this forum is an opportunity for students who do not have enough time to work because of their homework, it does not require much time and effort, on the contrary, we can learn a lot about this technology and earn profits that help us with our university expenses.

Cryptotalk is an ideal platform for students because they can come here to learn and at the same time generate a little income to help them cover their expenses in their studies and help their parents and there is no institution where they are dedicated to teach about cryptocurrencies.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this platform is for the people of every age who wants to earn and larn at the same time, more over one should have knowledge about the crypto world, hpoing best of luck for you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.