How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊 - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaibi

How to divide time for cryptotalk?😊

Hello my friend at first you should organize a schedule of your daily work where you can specify the times you want to work on this forum and your other daily work whether you are a student to devote to your studies or you are a worker in another field.

Dear friend,

It is totally depend on you how you save your time and used in correct crypto talk to perform your work. You must have to save some time for crypto talk to work at this forum and start your earnings.

I think that time management is the best solution, especially since the working mechanism in the forum is easy and smooth. You can work in the forum at any place and time

Since we all know, we need to set aside time to complete and mission, and we can also set aside time for our professional jobs, as well as time for our family members; similarly, the forum is a good outlet. This is very beneficial to us, but we can set out a certain period for it. This time, there is no need to still provide extra time; we will finish in this very short time.

It easy to manage time for cryptotalk.  So this is forum allow us to work on this forum any time anywhere when you are free . So you can make you daily task in morning when maybe you would free after get up from bed then we can make our work if we are going to anywhere and it maybe busy time. If we have time then we can work in evening.  So just if you take time then you cab make your post. If you are totally fatigue then it demand how will you ma gw your work.

For me it is quite difficult to divide my time between my work in the real world and work in cryptotalk, I work every day which has long working hours so there is very little time to work in cryptotalk. I end up using my sleep time to post on cryptotalk, which reduces sleep time. Work in the real world 14 hours, in cryptotalk 3 hours and the rest is for sleep. I usually post in the morning before leaving for work.

• +5 1

I think it's easy. You only need 20 comments or posts.

For me, I'm no longer accessing social networking applications. This forum has become for me entertainment, educational and social. I think that's good. 

A very important topic, my dear
It doesn't take much time to work here. You don't need to waste your time on the job
You need a maximum of four hours a day to work here. You can divide it into two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening if you want to do an elaborate and good job.

You have to develop a plan and organize your time where the hours are divided into the work on the day and stick to it and thus finish the work smoothly and comfortably

Dear friend, one of the most beautiful opportunities that enriched my life is joining this wonderful forum. Yes, you need some time in the beginning, but with the passage of time the work in this forum becomes enjoyable, like a luxury work. 

• +2 1

I welcome my friend from my point of view I think splitting time is easy for those who value their time we just have to set our work schedule and take advantage of the free time to work on the forum or devote enough time work here to cover all our information needs about cryptocurrencies , and good luck.

• +2 1

Welcome my friend, I hope you are well. It is very important to manage and organize time, for me I devote three to four hours a day to working in the forum and this is what we need to gain experience and knowledge, good luck.

• +4 1

Yes my friend, you need to work in the crypto talk forum on a daily basis in order to benefit and earn through it, and you need time about three hours a day, I think you should choose this time when you are comfortable so that you know how to do your job properly.

Welcome my friend here and thank you for your topic, my friend, you must organize your time and success in work and other work, for example working in the forum for an hour in the morning and an hour in the evening while doing other work.

Dear friend, the solution is to organize your time, and the forum gives you the time that you can work with, there is no specific time for work, so you have to organize the time, set a plan and stick to it, and you should allocate time to browse the forum sections and old topics to gain more experience and To avoid writing new topics.

• +2 1

You set the our time period. Whic time you spend to crypto talk and which time you spend to trading. All the time you fixed it and try to more contribute in cryptotalk and get more information in this platform 

Dear! on crypto we have a great benefit of managing our time as per our convenience. You can work on crypto anytime you want. If you find posting 20 or more comments at one time difficult, you can divide your time per posts. You can post 10 comments in the morning and then 10 comments at night. Or you can divide it further. Crypto does not take much of your time.

The best way tois to make a time table and then spend  your time according to it as it is the only way to save your time and set a fixed time to work on the forum and remain disciplined to your time table.

Dear welcome to the forum. After the completion if hundred posts, you have to post 20 posts each day, and thats not a big deal. All you have to do is to set a timetable and then follow the thing and moreover go on posting.

I think one of the most simple and convenient things about this forum is to be a free person.. Do not adhere to a specific time of entry and do not impose a number of hours to work here.. You can set a schedule at your leisure and work here..There is a need for hard work and passage but I'm not time-bound all you have to work hard and organize your time and work with all the rules and laws

Hi dear

When we start any work we should have to prepare ourself for that.

You try to make a time table or scheduele of your tasks and try to do them at your designed time .

all the best

I think this depends on your daily activities mate, if you have so many commitments then you have to set a time table for yourself and organize time. So that you can be participating both in here and out there. Keep working hard.

Hello friend don't worry! cryptotalk is a great forum and very informative I think you don't need too make any timetable for working here. simply your free time spend  on this. 

Recently I try to be present at the forum in all my spare time and consider it a kind of entertainment, in fact it is a fun thing
In this case, I am not only investing money, but I am also investing time
More time, more success

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you must work in the crypto talk forum on a regular basis in order to profit and earn from it, and you will need about three hours per day. I recommend that you choose a time that is convenient for you so that you can learn how to do your job properly.