Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020 - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Your Hopes for Crypto in 2020

I hope to become more confident and experience working on cryptocurrencies and to have a good experience that I can help other people with, but I also hope that the TALK symbol will return to its glow and increase its price again and better than before.

• +3 1

My friend i don't use crypto in 2020 because i use start crypto in 2021 that's why i accepted that in this year more people use crypto he one who can really control or balance the movement of cryptocurrency. Also I hope the price of the coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other coins that are really popular will have some bull run. Let's just be patient and sooner or later we will

I think This is the only chance of survival for cryptocurrency. Most members of global crypto community are only worried about the value but we should accept the fact that value is not the only important factor that can keep crypto alive. Usability is what crypto needs desperately to reach its full adoption and turns into a notable alternative to fiat currency.

I dont recognize about other, but i'm very assured that next yr will definitely bring lot of joys exhilaration, profits and first rate profits. My hopes are as excessive as mountain.

In the desert, my wish is that everyone will be well. Secondly, I wish, like anyone, that the price of the cryptocurrency that he kept in order to make profits increases.

In the end, my wish is that cryptocurrencies spread in all countries and achieve great popularity.

My hope in crypto this should be different because i just started working on the cryptotalk forum not long ago, the major hope i have this year is for the cryptocurrency to get heal from the injury from the corona virus and also gain some higher level of adoption in the world, thanks.

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that I hope so that the cryptocurrency will grow more in 2021 because at this time the price of the different coins are going high and unexpectable so this is a symbol of cryptography growth

I think your expectation is coming true because know a day the price of bitcoin is increasing and become stable at the high price which is good in the first month of the year maybe this is a bull run right. 

I can sell my Bit coin at a profitable expense, and my country will also accept currency, and I think after half a year of bit coin retrieve bit coin, and this year, my expectation is that the value of currency will increase

Currently so far in 2021 we still must not lose hope, new opportunities are coming, this year from the cryptocurrencies we take advantage of everything we can to immerse ourselves in it.

My hopes for Crypto in future ia very high as we know that now days the value of crypto is increasing and its getting importance and spreading around the world with the passage of time so we all must hope for the best and we should work hard here to earn good as well.