Senior Guide Please πŸ₯Ί - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Senior Guide Please πŸ₯Ί

Welcome, my friend, you should not leave a job and complete the beginning of the first 100 comments so that it does not cause problems for you if you do this action before the end of the 100 comments, then create an account and link it to yobit

Yes if you have completed your 100 posts even then you can create your Yobit account on same email through which you created that account and also you can create Yobit account before posting 100 posts.

• +2 1

Welcome to forum mate. According to the rules and regulations you have to complete hundred post first. After that you can open yobit account. You open yobit account before completing hundred post. But I think its better to open an account after completing hundred postΒ Β 

• +1 1

In fact, I think that it is better for you to link your account in yobit with your account on the forum in order for the yobit platform to start counting the number of useful posts that you will receive payment on. I do not advise you to start working on the forum before doing this so that you do not face problems with time.

• +1 1

We can create our yobit account even before we complete the first 100 posts. All you have to do is create a yobit account using the same email that you used to create a cryptotalk account.

This is a very great question that you asked, I think as for me, I joined the yobit platform before I complete my first hundred posts, so you might join also before you complete your first hundred posts, but you might join later after completing your first hundred trial.

Yes absolutely buddy, you have to create your yobit account before you can start posting your free 100 posts, because all your posts will be counted in your yobit account together with your payment. Anyway I'm a begginer too I wish you luck.

Yes, dear, it is a really good question, and it is the duty of people to ask the elderly people like this, so dear I advise you to relax your conscience in general because it is very natural to create the first 100 posts through the forum Crypto Talc forum does not affect at all in general the creation of an account later on the yobit platform Β Mainly, you can post 100 posts, then create an account on the Yobit platform, and then it is your duty to link in the forum by placing an email on a specific khan within the platform, then the record of 100 posts will go mainly to the platform and then receive payments exclusively and this Β My perfect suit, thank you very much.

• +5 1

On 2/1/2021 at 7:20 PM, Jahanzaib Choudhry said:

Hopefully All Of You will be very fine And Enjoying Your Life on Crypto Talk and Earning a good money from here.

My dears I have a question that disturb me please tell me that we can make our Youbit Account before completing our hundred posts???

I mean if a member has not created his Youbit account then can he can createΒ  his Youbit account before completing his 100Β  posts.

Thank you very much my friend for asking about our situation. We are all fine on this forum and we are enjoying our life. I hope you will be fine.My friend, if you have completed the first 100 posts, then it is true that you can create your own yobit account after that because you do not get the charge of 100 posts but it is free. They are the rules and regulations of this forum, so if you complete 100 posts, then you become a member of this forum and you can build your own yobit account.Β 

Guiding you about important matters that you gain from the forum in various ways and fields, and knowing everything that is negotiable and what is not negotiable, and the goal is to have important and good reputations among the people of reputation and fame, where you will receive good treatment from them.

• +2 2

Yes dear, you can make yobit account with the crypto talk acount and linked both immediately, but you should have to transfer your btc to wallet on regular interval, otherwise if your account got banned all the money disappear from yobit.

Of course, we can create our account in Yobit without having 100 complete posts, rather it is advisable to do this to keep a better control on the publications and see how many publications we make per day, I am a living example that we completely forget stop writing, is that I completely get into cryptotalk that I forget that you can only make 20 publications a day, that's why I finish publishing and start only reading on this platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have little information regarding this matter, but I think that you should create a wallet with creating an account because if you write the 100 posts and then create a wallet, you are considered not to have written any posts.

• +3 1

First of all , welcome dear friend in this platform,Β  I suggest you to create yobit after completing 100 comments.Β  Because it is rule of this platform.Β  Yobit is used for receive payments . According to rules of this forum,Β  firstly you have to complete 100 comments then you can create yobit account thenΒ Β you have to post 20 comments per day , and after a week you can receive your payment on your useful posts . Best of luckΒ 

Dear friend, I think you can rely on an agent before you can create your own Yobit account
Β  And when you can create an account, all your money will be transferred to your account

• +1 1

Yes we can create our yobit account at any time even we don't have completed our first 100 posts so we should create our yobit account with the cryptotalk account so thatwe can know about all the details of our posts.Β 

Hello there, dear friend. Thank you for your valuable contribution. Yes, you can do so before completing the 100 free posts, but in terms of earning income, you will be paid for the valuable posts you publish after the 100.

Beginners should follow the Senior Citizen Guide. Or the newcomers will have to face problems. So I want to tell you that it is very easy to work here. You have to send 100. Then you have to send 20. If you do it right, you can earn money.

Useful or fun. Here you can earn good money by working in a short time. But you must do the right thing. If you work outside the rules, your account will be banned.

Welcome, dear friend.Β 
If you are a beginner I advise you to read the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum because it is your right guide to be better, do not worry friends here help you ،
Just write your problem, and don't write a comment that's less than a hundred characters .
Break a leg

• +2 1

Preferably you're expected to open a yobit immediately after opening a cryptotalk account,some do face face difficulty while registering in yobit,but it's never a problem you can still be making posts before opening the yobit account,and later on after you opened it,all the post you made will show on yobit

Who told you that you have to make Yobit account after completing 100 posts as they guided you wrongly. You can make yobit account any time you want and I suggest you should make it at same time when you sign up on crytotalk.

my dear friend have some some time you can create your yobitΒ count will able to create your account tryΒ another timeΒ .

My friend, it is not a problem, but I advise you to create a yobit account before completing 100 free posts, then you should focus on your work and complete 20 useful posts per day after that you have to monitor the yobit platform. You will see your payments there on the posts that get positive reviews.

• +2 1

Yes you can make yubit account but if you completed the 100 posts first it helps you a lot in understanding things and rules of this forum. So my advice you to is firstly you should complete your 100 posts and then you should make your yubit account.

The account of the platform is very important because through it we can receive our profits, as the forum sends profits to each member on this platform, so we must create an account on the platform to receive our digital currencies

• +3 1