What category comes after newbie? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

What category comes after newbie?

On 2/1/2021 at 3:27 AM, Sahib Jan said:

Now I am working in newbie category I am near to complete 50 post and I have saw the members with jr.member, full member and sr.member how can I gets these categories and when I can gets these categories?

@Sahib Jan when you join the forum, it will be brand new.  Then there will be Newbie.   After completing 100 posts, your title will be Junior Member

Edited by Sumon21

When you have compelte your hundred post your rank is junior member . If you work daily twenty post everyday posting. Make sure your comments is hundred character than you become senior members. 

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum dear yes there are many categories and after newbie category you will attain jr.member and after this you will attain full member and after this you will attain sr . member i hope so you will understand and my post will proves helpful for you and you will get good reputation points

My friend, raising your rank is not easy.
First you have to read the group rules and then start working. Now you are Newbie. You have to write 100 useful articles or comments, when you finish them, you become a junior member and so on.
You have to take into account the group rules in your posts, stay away from repetition, copying and pasting, and try to make your posts longer than 100 characters, with easy words and useful content.

• +3 1

After the newbie rank comes jr member, and upon completion of the thousand posts, you become a full member, and for the work necessary to obtain this rank, you must spend more time and effort in reading topics and making good posts about them. 

When you are completely new in the forum then its called brand new. After that its called newbie, jr member, member,full member, sr member and so on. This is ranks based on what position you are in. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

• +1 1

yes you see right that first when we join this forum we are in the newbies section and when we complete it then we enter in the Jr.members section and then members and then Sr.members it changed as our useful post number increase so share your best and unique topic on crypto forum.

When developing your experience and knowledge in the beginners section, you can visit any section you want, but you must first evaluate your experience and be careful to avoid the ban, as this section raises a lot of information that you must read carefully and understand the significance of each post to include the information in your memory because it will benefit you with the passage of time Good luck my friend  .

When the members of this platform registered as member in this platform, the members will come as a brand new menu this platform after completing 50 post the member will be promoted to the newbie and after which the members of this platform can get promoted to the rank of the junior member in this platform.

• +1 1

726 1036 posts by Aryanprince Members
Dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear

Those who know how to act and did good deeds came from here, because they would have benefited from this work, because if they did, they would continue to do so, because those who benefit would continue to benefit. Will work as much as I can if it helps me and turns into a source of revenue. It's a fantastic work.

I mention that with 300 posts you will become a member, and at 1000 publications you will become a full member. I like this idea of ranks as it is an incentive for many members to reach it, and it is not easy for that, so you need continuity and continuous learning to remain able to create posts here.

• +2 1

There are many categories and ranks that I noticed their existence, but for me I think that the rank or class in which I live is not very important, but what is important is the amount of knowledge that I obtain and which I own

Hello dear .  We all know that there are levels of people here according to their seniority and experience in transformation.  After entering the novice and achieving 100 free jobs, he then enters the junior member category and begins the paid work, which is about 20 paid jobs if it receives positive support and a good reputation from the members.

• +3 1

When you do your 20 posts after completed the first free 100 posts you become a newbie and when you completed 20 posts on daily bases per week you become junior member and if you keep hard working soon you will ranked as senior member.

Yes if you are nuva in this form then you make a hundred point Post and after that make 20 useful post daily if you want to earn a good income here in this forum and read all the rules of this form then you will 

Of course my friend, the contributions you earn with constant work and determination entitle you to become an old member .. If the number of your posts increases, your promotion increases .. from beginner to member to full member and so on .. Good luck to all

To build and execute efficient trading strategies, Naked Dog and the Sea Trade would need excellent research skills. As the production of automated trading software becomes the standard, some additional programming skills will be needed.

Hey guys,you can get the according to the publication that's you create since every certain number of publications,that you can increase your rank,so keep working si work hard and get profits to this forum,thank you.

Interesting question you have asked , when a person joins the forum he has given the title or rank of brand new and after that junior member and after that he has given as a title of member this is the sequence which the forum follows for their users .

• +2 1

Hey friends!

Good to see you ..... Hope you all are fine

As you work, so will your level, so keep working. So work hard and get profit from this forum . Cryptotalk gives opportunity to utilize our skills of mind and get more information about crypto currency ..... And from tjis app we gain a lot of knowledge and it is good platform for new begginers. Thanks

After the novice, the member comes first, and then comes full membership, and so there are several levels, which depend on the number of posts you make in the forum and also with time and the rise in positive evaluations will also give us other titles.

• +2 1

Dear friend .... Your ranking in this forum will increase when you complete a certain number of posts ... That is, the more you reach a certain number of posts, your ranking will increase, so try to work harder.

I am a new member here on this forum.
But I entered into dialogue to learn and seek self-confidence first.
It is a good idea to climb to the best in this forum.
This is what we always strive to achieve in developing our rank
Thanks for this offering.

Hello friend, in the beginning you take the title of beginner, when you complete the 100 comments you take the son member, and then at the 300 comments you take the member, and I think when the 1000 comments you take the full membership,

Edited by laith marouf
  • +2 1

Your friend can reach these advanced mattresses in the forum by working hard and diligent in creating important and value posts daily and therefore will advance in classification, but be patient and do not rush to do a properly and take advantage of what you have. Attendance here.