Who becomes rich from Crypto ?💯 - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jahanzaib Choudhry

Who becomes rich from Crypto ?💯

Dear friend ... If you work on this forum legally without violating the rules ... then with time you will become a senior member and you will become an expert person. You can benefit from that in the future... In addition to that you can earn a lot of money from this forum, but this depends on time ... and there is no problem in telling young people or children about the nature of this work and trying to teach them because this will benefit them a lot in the future.

This forum is not a place where you can become rich by winning currencies. It is a forum that provides experiences and exchanges information with others so that you can enter the trading market and win cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Just working on this forum is not a way of getting rich, it is the way of getting paid with digital coins so that you can invest and trade with them and that's the way that may make you rich, but still this needs alot of patience and wise. 

Hello friends .. I think that acquiring knowledge in the beginning is a treasure .. Because when you acquire knowledge that you employ in hard work, you will make a lot of money .. On this platform knowledge first and then money comes .. Good luck to all

My dear friend, I see that this wonderful forum enriched our scientific knowledge, as it enriched our experience in trading and made us know a lot about cryptocurrencies, and this is what I consider to be an enrichment in itself. 

If you work regularly on this platform, you will be successful in the future.  If you make 20 posts useful every day, you can exchange money from yobit if you have 10000 btc in your 50 reacts after 1 week.

Yes, as we all know, Forum is a fun as well as a professional and official site where we can earn BTC for our posts and comments, and here we have a strong chance of earning cryptocurrency. I am a new member of the forum, and I have only worked here for a short time, but I believe that while working in the forum, we will accumulate a significant amount of cryptocurrency. Working in the forum is a great way to learn new things.

Hello, my friend, I am new to this forum  I didn't even get my first payment. Hopefully, I will get it soon. Does it happen with someone who becomes rich by crypto?? I want to know. Is it possible? Sound so great to know about this topic.  Here people get Little money not much. But it is enough for those people who are a student.  Good luck.

This forum helps us in trading and investing that can make us rich and strong, but whoever works harder and learns is who gets rich. You should give a long time to the forum to make money.

My friend said those who get rich
By working in the forum they have abundant experience
In trading and investing, I would like the elderly to help
Helpful information for beginners to get through the odds and make their way
For success

To become rich in this forum, the most important condition is to persevere daily to work here so that you have sufficient ground in cryptocurrencies and enter the field of investment from which the largest profit comes

hello mate.

I do not think you can become rich from here! but you can get a good amount of money which could help you in your life.

I do not think that working in the forum makes a person rich .. I expect that whoever made a fortune would have dealt with trading in addition to a great deal of experience and knowledge of those in the field of trading. If you are experienced, you can in a short period of time achieve big profits.

It is quite natural that all the professionals in the forum are wealthy, because of their commitment to hard work and their well-educated about cryptocurrencies, as they spend most of their time working in the forum

• +4 1

Everyone must work actively and continuously in order to become one of the wealthy people who work in their full daily and distinctive activity. Therefore, work hard and continuously.

A individual becomes wealthy by working hard and continuously, and we must make a double effort to obtain money through this forum, which allows us to boost our quality of living even more.

I don’t know if I’ll really get rich, but you’ll definitely become rich with information, and so maybe you will get rich in the future. This forum gives you an excellent reward for your little effort, so I’m happy to be here.

• +2 1

Getting rich necessitates a great deal of effort, exhaustion, studying, and travelling between departments in order to go through each one and do research in order to learn and complete work to the best of one's ability while avoiding problems that result in material losses.

My dear friend, if you want to be rich, you must have information and knowledge about it, This forum helps us trade and provides information and because of trade we can make a lot of money and get rich. I think successful people are the ones who develop the goal the most

Hello dear mate. I think it will be depends upon their working. Whether it's new members or senior it will depends on the working. If they are working clearly with good contents they will became rich.

Hi dear greetings I guess you can become rich on a scripter dog platform if you work hard don't get greedy and eventually you will make enough money to buy your desirable things that you want to buy any because this platform providers opportunity that no one can provide us I hope you understand and I will this opportunity to become rich

• +5 1

My friend, the real wealth we need is extensive knowledge about cryptocurrencies, and then this knowledge will make us achieve financial gains from good investment, so we have to work to achieve the largest amount of knowledge, and benefit from the services provided by this forum.

The truth is very cool to see how there are people making the most of this forum, on the other hand I believe that if we can get rich with Cryptocurrencies, but in all this we must have a lot of patience and discipline with respect to the study of it, not everything will be from one day to another, but keeping the focus can achieve great things both in the market of Cryptocurrencies, as in any. 

Every person, when he behaves well and works, organizes his time, sets the appropriate plan, sets goals, and pays attention to work, will reach wealth and success, he must be aware and responsible for every step he takes, and not be easily deceived, and be able to choose the types of currencies he wants to work with, only that

• +2 1

In my opinion both newbie and senior are become rich from the platform. Here we can gain good knowledge and experience it is very important thing in our life. Because in online crypto currency price very good and increase day by day. I hope you are agree with me.