As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

The fact is the when you dont really understand how some thing works it will look very difficult for you at a time but after you have gain experience this will easy for you

• +1 1

Yes, of course it is difficult for me, I am Latin American and i hardly speak English, almost all the information is in this language, also, sometimes you cannot make large investments because the currency of my country is four times less than the dollar. 

On 12/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

If as a novice in any area it is very difficult and in the world of cryptocurrency it is no exception. Since most of what they have experience in this area is due to their own experiences of loss and also of gains, but it must be clear that as a beginner without help from anyone it will be a little more difficult but if you feel like learning will not make it so difficult for you to earn money in this world. Cryptocurrency trading is the easiest way to both win and lose your cryptocurrencies, but you just have to learn so that you earn more than you lose.

I think that what I find difficult to manage when being anxious to invest is to manage well the risk management must be in force at all times. I try to keep in mind not to allocate more than 1% or 2% of the capital to a single operation.
When we are overconfident we can get greedy and that is a big mistake.

When you take the step to enter the world of cryptomontages you have no idea how it works and what to do.
Before starting something new I like to read a little on websites to understand the basics. But there is nothing like it when you make your first crypto transaction. I remember thinking a lot about whether it would work or fail, how long it would take to complete the move and many other things that went through my mind that time.
Eventually after a while you memorize how things are done.

Hello, good morning, if as a beginner in cryptocurrencies, as at work you experience difficulties at first, but I think it is something normal and we are learning along the way with the experience gained.

Every beginner goes through a period of constant losses and it is the number one cause of anyone's success. To avoid losing, I would advise any trader to properly manage their capital. To avoid losing all the money.

Until recently I had the same question, I even made a post referring to something similar, I will read the comments on this post carefully

i was that guy, that bought his first bitcons for 20k$ xD it was my faul, cause i didnt studied in detail information about crypto at all, just followed trends. but this moment forced me to study the crypto much deeper.

I'm Newbie here! but i think that it's easily if you have a help about one friend or something! but if you can get help it's more easy!

I have lost more due to ignorance and not being patient, I used my bitcoin that I had years ago when they were not worth much, what a big mistake but I did not understand much about this world of cryptocurrencies. Other losses have been due to bad investments, however I have gained more investing than in other things. 

As a beginner I did not even think about starting experimenting and "going out in the real world" until I spent 6 months learning how different blockchains work, until I read "Mastring Ethereum" and listened to 2000+ hours of podcasts.

Of course it was difficult and in fact it gets even more difficult every day as I learn more. 

But it pays off x100. Just always make sure you do your homework.

Yeah. I'm not already a beginner, but I used to. And I still remember how it was hard. I was loosing money, was scammed, was a little dumb. It's  all because of ignorance. You should now a lot of information to not be a beginner

Edited by Roxzer

In the beginning it hard I lost money cause I did not know what I was doing then I learnt to be more patient and wait than trying to trade daily for profits. Trading alt coins is a new for me and it's a good experience till now.

If you don't have enough crypto world experience then you're going to lose money with a huge amount, but taking advice is going to be good for every newbie, I questioned and searched before I did something to avoid something suspicious

El 30/12/2019 a las 11:15, kingsbtc dijo:

Todos sabemos lo difícil que es para un principiante ganar dinero en criptomonedas. Como principiante, ¿cuántas veces ha perdido por vencimiento en moneda criptográfica y cómo puede controlar eso?

Still today people wonder what is the world of cryptocurrencies? It is a world in which you will experience things never seen before such as digitized currencies, wallets, mining farms and endless questions, if you are a beginner in this world first of all welcome, secondly I recommend you if you have difficulties with This project consult more information daily for your doubts and third start generating money online !!!!!

A lot, and I still have them, technology develops very quickly and you have to keep up to date, I remember that as a newbie I started operating in an exchange that now no longer exists (Novaexchange), and I bought several tokens that were scam

Well, for example, I made many mistakes like any beginner, but from mistakes you learn so that in the future you don't make them again and in this way have knowledge to teach those new people who are entering the world of making money online.

When starting in cryptocurrencies I did not take into account all the analyzes that I had to keep in mind, especially when trading the technical analysis I am still learning it and before trading any altconis I always check how is the graph of bitcoin, the dollar, the gold, the greed and fear index and the joint capitalization of all altcoins

I also made a lot of mistakes, this is normal when you start new. It is important not to risk too much until you are more experienced. Also dont forget that most investors in an exchange usually lose, on average over 70%.

Several times I came across unscrupulous sellers, there were problems with Localbitcoins, but their arbitration decided everything in my direction. The amount was insignificant, about $ 15. It was unpleasant, but the situation did not discourage the desire to use cryptocurrencies.

When I was a beginner in cryptocurrencies it was difficult to learn, but now that I have a lot of knowledge about cryptos it is easier for me, and that is why people who have that great knowledge have to share them here in cryptotalk