As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 99 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

Good point made my dear friend but I feel everyone who  was there  make some knowledge first about where's he can spend there money what they do with this investment where they can or where they can not invest there money so be care ful about there investment is a good thing but I don't thing so how can want to invest there money do this thing blindly so it's a good topic this is like a business so you can face a lose or gain in this forum 

Hello. When you want to work in the field of cryptocurrencies, you have to read the forum’s rules or you have to search and learn from one of the old experts in this field so that you will not be exposed to large losses or be exposed to piracy and deception, so be careful

Certainly, any beginner will face difficulties while working in cryptocurrencies. The difficulties will be in the areas of publishing, trading and investment. So let us exchange knowledge and experiences to overcome challenges and avoid difficulties.

Anyone at risk of losing in this forum, especially if he is a beginner, and from here the member begins to learn by repeating attempts and directing questions to those with experience here on any topic before committing the steps

Sometimes I hate to read difficult topics because of the terminologies used but it pushed me to learn things. I also experienced difficulties in managing my time but eventually, I became aware of handling it .

As a beginner, I had a hard time knowing yet the basics, but the pursuit of seniors' expertise through publications and the effort to learn everything about cryptocurrencies makes it much easier.

Yes of course at first I found a lot of difficulty .At the beginning of everything a person is exposed to difficulties .But I exceeded the problem where I asked people read articles and benefit from them

Frankly, I am still a new member in the forum and have not suffered any loss so far
I hope the members share their experiences to learn from their experience

A few days ago I brought the Wipro company but I was not ready to do that now, it hurts, then I will not answer you. 

yes you are right but in this party chance to hard work to get the Notebook for make easy for work this is very hard for me and I was interested in gaining knowledge here in this forum instead of money

It is known that when entering any new business you will encounter many hardships, but for me, the members of this forum are working as one hand, and help everyone if there are problems 

l right now I just want to share what my friends face or the difficulties they face during their first experience in the crypto world and that is lack of encouragement or being lazy to learn and to work but its part of being successful to overcome the laziness and do all things to earn.

I do not have personal experience in this subject, I have not traded before and have not started earning money on this forum, I think you should gain experience in order to trade, it is really risky 

• +4 1

Yes, as a beginner I have encountered many difficulties in this forum. Because I didn't know about cryptocurrency and this forum. Now I am learning this forum daily.

• +1 1

No, my friend, I do not think that working in coding is difficult. I joined a while ago and did not encounter difficulties, but I think it needs more learning. Thank you.

As a rookie in this forum it's hard to look without knowledge of the world of crypto-currencies, because you will be frustrated and will face many difficulties, so you should pay attention and read all the comments and new threads in order to benefit from the advice of others

Edited by Hamada95

Yes, the most annoying thing is the freezing of the currency or the currency becoming uncirculated and therefore you can consider that you have lost all your money because it may take a long time to sell the currency that you have, but there is a way to bypass that by investing in the most traded currencies in the market  Thus, the chances of freezing the currency are less.

Hello dear friends, I'm a newbie in this forum. We all know how it is difficult for the beginners to earn money from cryptocurrency. I also no idea to earn money from cryptocurrency.

Hi dear greetings in a beginning of everyone faces lots of difficulty first of all they have to post 100 comment in 5 days and after that 20 comment each day after 15 days you will get billed from this forum so it is very difficult time for a beginner because they have to wear to 15 days I hope you understand what I am trying to say and good luck

It is not as easy as some people or platforms promote it about earning large sums in two days or a day.  Yes, it is possible to earn a large amount, but not easily, because it is also possible that there will be a loss because you will not always win.  You have to know what is the right time to buy or sell and what currency to invest in, and then the loss will be less the more experience you are.  Beginners lose the most because they don't have enough experience.

Difficulties facing trainees in this forum.
It is nothing but an increase in dealing, knowledge and education in the field of cryptocurrencies.
No work is without risk and difficulty. But perseverance and learning support brains.
When facing difficulties and after overcoming them. By making greater efforts, this will make the difficulties a natural and easy thing, and thus we have gained experience that will be beneficial to us.
I wish you success.

We have all been through it. In my case, I am also a beginner. The best advice I've been given is to read a lot and try to ask the appropriate questions. Do not trust proposals that look too good to be true and never, but never, give the seed phrase of my coins to any page or someone who asks me for it.

My first trading encounter was a disaster, as I lost half of my money in a single transaction ( too optimist ). As a result, I got confused and was irritated for two days. I broke my laptop and had to find a new one. It's very unfortunate if we can't handle our emotions, and I'm hoping to be more careful in 2020 because there's already new fund trading.

You have to follow every encryption, until you reach the necessary experience to enter your project, do not rush and recklessly, because he might take an unfavorable resolution and lose your money.

• +2 1

Yes, there are many difficulties in this field. No losses have occurred yet .. I thank everyone here for sharing their experiences and information, so that we can learn from them and avoid mistakes.

• +3 1

In the beginning with face many difficulties on his platform but we should never give up from this platform because we can get good information and knowledge still have completed our first 100 post then we can create good and useful ideas for this platform.

• +1 1