As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

If you want to begin something and succeed on it you can’t do it without troubles and difficulties in the beginning, you just have to learn well about it to get the experience 

• Useful or interesting 1

i had diffuculties as a beginner. but by research and with the hep to experienced people i have overcome these diffuculties. by working, we can overcome anything... 

It's very difficult to start dealing with cryptocurrency (it took me about 2 years to understand how it works with cryptocurrency). You need to spend a lot of time and money to gain experience that will soon help you develop in this field.

Yes, I have experienced difficulties in many things. It's hard to find a theory to start with. Then choose which strategy to trade. The most important thing is to find a good platform.

• +5 1

The biggest difficulties for me as a beginner were the temptation to buy coins with very high volatility and trade with high leverage. I do not advise anyone to engage in high risk investments until you have studied the market very well and how to trade correctly.

To tell you the truth losses is part of cryptocurrency trading, as a newbie in crypto market, you will encounter losses but try to have more profit than losses

When you start something that you do not know well and that no one guides you as a novice you have many difficulties at first, but as everything you must learn to adapt and with following the rules everything is easier.

I have not had bad experiences since it is always advisable before starting in a world and more of cryptocurrencies, to have prior knowledge, that is, to investigate the subject before starting to work.

Yes, of course. Everyone experience difficulties. For example my first difficulty was with learning of how to trade right. I lost money on my first trade. 

Of course you'll experience hardships at the beginning, this is given for every fields, you just need to adapt and learn on experience, in my case, my early stage on crypto was fully on joining ICO of multiple tokens, so I experienced investing on shit coins but eventually I got to learn how to know if an offering is good or bad. In related to time, i thinks that took approx 3months

well at the begining i used crypto only in the way like transfer money in other countries, but now i can use it in trading

I personally never lost money in crypto before and hope will never do that. As a begginer and I don't do something that I have a little knowledge about. Though I have some trading experience crypto is a little bit different thing.

It is normal that difficulties arise in our environment and our daily life, in cryptocurrencies it is not the exception. What beginners have to know is that there is the possibility of losing all your capital when investing, of course. It is recommended to invest little by little and only the amount that you are willing to lose. greeting

When I had the first experience with cryptocurrencies It was difficult for me to find the first coin to buy, which is not bitcoin or ethereum. I wanted to find a coin with great potential in order to have a good profit in the future. However, there were many different coins and I lacked experience, so I brought one coin that which price was never increased. So, basically, I just lose my money.

Not really had no difficulties. Not suffered loss at all so I was able to control everything without any problem. Very interesting questions to learn a lot about the other and made this post to bait a lot of information. I don't lose money only make hope this helps you.

Up to this point, I'm taking some losses, but that's not bad for me. Every loss is a positive point because I learn from it what I did wrong and fix it next time.

2 hours ago, wilfredoveliz1 said:

It is normal that difficulties arise in our environment and our daily life, in cryptocurrencies it is not the exception. What beginners have to know is that there is the possibility of losing all your capital when investing, of course. It is recommended to invest little by little and only the amount that you are willing to lose. greeting

Thanks for the post.

I do agree with you, sometimes It's a really hard from reality side, but with consistent work you will be succeed.

Good luck with your crypto journey guys.

You better not start if you have 0 experience because you will most likely just lose your money. Better learn more before even investing a single penny.

Well, more than I would like to admit... In "bad" trades they didn't turn out to be bad trades in the long run but because of the panic I ended up losing that money. And I'm still working on that, so any advice would help me a lot.

To win in any field you have to face difficulties, but hey that's life. So far I haven't won anything and I won't let go until I get a positive result; I still hold on and regain my strength and am optimistic.

The principles in any project are always difficult, at first I lost some cryptocurrencies by making investments or entering trading, at times where I shouldn't have, I would invest in some crypto and then they fell in price, but I began to study and little by little I improved a lot . 

Yes, I faced many difficulties in understanding this field. Because it is a very big world that not many people know. This is why it is difficult to understand the field of cryptocurrencies and trade in them. So I went to see the videos ... and now I strive to educate those who need it