As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

2 minutes ago, fdksz4464 said:

yes it takes a lot of time

Starting is difficult in almost every thing, but time will give you confidence gradually to keep on going in persuit of what you want to achieve. 

yea as entry point is really high, you gotta learn a lot of stuff even to make a simple steps with no profit

At the beginning, you must know everything at its beginning is difficult, and you must lose in order to win and learn, but I assure you that if you make the effort, your work will never be wasted, and you will see joyful and satisfactory results, and you will start developing from yourself.

В этой теме не так давно, но каких либо серьезных проблем не испытываю, но если возникают какие либо проблемы сразу узнаю об решении на форуме, хочется сказать что тут все очень легко.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:33 AM, Black_Sword said:

As a beginner, it's hard to start here without knowledge about crypto, we should try to search and learn about or just read here all the post and comments that will help you.

post & comments definitely help to learn about crypto currency market. beginners should follow these posts & comments

10 hours ago, holataklu said:

Yes i face many difficulties as a beginner. As i come in crypto trading feild i have lost much money. But now i have experience of three years. And now i am ready.

beginners will lose money first if they trade with big coins. but it will also give a great experience.

I have very little in this world and if it is quite difficult to move forward and much more when your capital is almost zero but I have learned a lot and it only remains to remain constant so that it can bear fruit

3 hours ago, Denny7 said:

I just came to the cryptocurrency world not long ago. I think to start from scratch. I myself invest in another project. But you can't put all your eggs in one basket.

go with one project first. otherwise beginners will not be benefitted.

Of course I did and this is Normal. Everyone will did diffuculties. My main diffucult was veeery bad invest in not famous coin. Argh(

As a newbie, I don't have any difficulties with cryptocurrency. Since I already got the basic knowledge and use it. I don't recommend studying too much either. You need practice. 80% practice 20% theory and the result will be 100%

On 10/4/2020 at 10:07 PM, halilerdgn said:

I had a hard time when i just started. I acted impatiently without research, investigation, lost some money but gained experience.

If beginners go without research, investigation they will lose money surely. so, be aware & gather knowledge first.

I have a lot of difficulties on my way to become a "real" trader. I developed myself to be more confident, disissive of taking advice of SUPER OMEGA traders on web.

On 10/4/2020 at 1:37 PM, CHAMSOUCARIK said:

We know how difficult it is to make money from cryptocurrency. We must all research before a money deal

do not give money without investigation & research. It will bring no good to newbie.

Right now I have been a short time so I have not experienced losses yet. But I am clear that in this cryptocurrency you have to go little by little learning what you can before investing in something.

It's very easy now to trade, to swap or even to buy cryptos. 

Back in 2015, you had very few exchanges, many of them were getting hacked, it was impossible to buy crypto with credit card (or much more expensive than market price) so yes, those were huge difficulties at that time. BUT it was worth it, i made a lot of money with crypto and that's why i'm still in this world. Sometimes you have to do many things to get good rewards, never forget that !

When you are a beginner you let yourself be guided by emotions, you think you will earn a lot of money just by making investments, without investigating the platform or verifying the legal information it has, that was my case, I lost all my capital in scam sites that never paid me a dollar.

33 minutes ago, Baro2 said:

I will honest here,i do not suffer big losses in crypto because of my friends 

Really, I have difficulty in understanding some words since I'm new in this market I tried so hard to research that new term and I must say reading from this forums helps me a lot because all the questions in my mind has been answered by reading some posts here and news. Good luck to everybody.

Good advice in this post, as a beginner in the crypto world I haven't lost any exaggerated money, I'm always bothering with questions and researching, of the platform I'm working on, I think that would be a good strategy, to be always aware of what's going on

Yes, its dificult to make profit in the cryptoworld. You have to investigate a lot, keep reading about the main coins and always be attentive with the news about them. The last one influences a lot in the price of each one. 

Нужно инвестировать только тогда, когда ты уверен в своём решении и только ту суму, которую ты не боишься потерять. Поэтому ты или исключаешь все риски, или ты теряешь не страшную сумму 

We as a whole skill troublesome it is for a learner to bring in cash in cryptographic money. As an amateur how frequently have you expirence misfortune in digital money and how where you ready to control that

It is true that as beginners we all have difficulties, and for my part, I counted with the help of two friends who already had their time in the world of cryptography and with their help I saved myself from being scammed many times and also helped me learn from it world and well I'm missing but I'm going little by little

Oh. there were so many difficulties and quastions. Crypto community is continuing to grow and that helped me to find all the crucial information needed for mining and trading and finances.