As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 98 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

As a beginner, I find it difficult to get money from the cryptocurrency field, especially in trading because the market is very volatile there so earning income is not easy, this happens when the market is bearish. But when the market is good, I can trade and earn a normal income. To be able to control losses, I usually participate in many payment campaigns so that if at any time I have a loss I can control it from the campaign revenue.

• +5 1

Yes, I faced great difficulties, the first of which is that I found that working with it is very difficult, so I decided not to deal with it, but the publications and comments motivated me to learn more and continue with it

Yes my friend, it's naturally as a beginner to face difficulties, and working o this forum requires alot of knowledge and experience to work without any mistakes. We have to face and overcome all difficulties in order to success in our work.

When I was a beginner I didn't really knew much about the crypto currencies. So I got losses when I started trading. But I took all of them as experiences. And moved on. Now I use different strategies for trading! And I get proget for you.

Yeah, I had some difficulty understanding how the cryptocurrency environment was done at first. However, because of his background, I have a friend who has assisted me in resolving all of my problems.

When I was a beginner I didn't really knew much about the crypto currencies. So I got losses when I started trading. But I took all of them as experiences. And moved on. Now I use different strategies for trading! And I get profit! 

i get difficult exprience in 2016 because i dont have notebook to search more detail in cryptocurrency i only use a mobile phone , but in this part i chance to hard work to get the notebook for make easy for work this is very hard for me the roadmap to gain the notebook .

As a newbie I experienced a little bit of difficulty but gradually little by little am now used to everything in here

But any difficulty has a resolve or even you find difficulties along the way; there are certain things you can do to fight that or cope up, the important thing you must do is not to surrender and always think of the good things will happen if you get rid of the difficulties.

In my personal opinion, it is difficult at first and I have not lost any money until this moment, and I can avoid losing money when I have enough experience, my dear friend. Experience is almost everything and thank you.

My friend, you have to ask a lot and search a lot, and if you have a friend with good experience, he will help you a lot in overcoming difficulties

Before you starts investing and trading with crypto currencies you need a good base of knowledge about them + experience, and for me i gained a lot of it here on this forum from searching topics and taking advice of other members. 

Hello my friend
I am a beginner in this field
Unfortunately, I cannot help you with this as I do not have enough information
I wish you success

Hello mate, very well said that patience is the key to success in crypto Industry,of course all begginer in crypto can't avoid this kind of struggles,i also experienced difficulties in managing my time but eventually.

I am new here in the forum and have not been exposed to this problem or fraud before, you should
Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and how to trade them and be your business
closely

In fact, I have not encountered any real difficulty in this forum. I have experienced some minor and routine problems, but I cannot call them difficulties. I am a person who searches for knowledge of everything I do not know. Upon knowing here in this forum and learning its rules, I was very comfortable working here and enjoyed it very much 

• Useful or interesting 1

I purchased a bunch of random tokens that had risen in price by +800% in 24 hours when I was a total crypto noob. I'm having a hard time remembering what it's called... It's a garbage Proof of Stake/Masternode coin (I will add the name when I remember). I thought to myself, "Holy sh*t, this coin is going to make me rich." I spent about 500€ on them... I didn't know what pump and dump meant... So, the next day, I awoke to find that the price had dropped by 1000 percent. I lost almost all of the money I invested in them. I'm grateful for this experience because it forced me to do a lot of studying.

Yes, I encountered some difficulties at the beginning, but with the help of the members and the contents they provide, and the explanation of the rules of this forumI have some information that helps me overcome some difficulties, but there is still a lot to learn about cryptocurrencies and gain experience in this field, but with the help of members and patience, good results can be obtained.

Hello my friend Of course, difficulties are part of the journey, especially at the beginning. Sometimes, because of the terminology used, I hate topics that are difficult to read, but this motivates me to learn things. I also encountered difficulties in managing time, but in the end I realized how to deal with time. This world will also test your patience, so that you have to quit smoking. But thank God, I didn't. I think that when we achieve our goals, all these difficulties are nothing.i hope your health is good

I am still new to this matter, but I think that every matter has difficulties, and we must try and resolve to progress.
I hope I can learn to trade, and provide assistance.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this great post and the important question for us
I think I will save the currencies that I earn and then I will allocate the capital to such a currency
I wish good luck

Yes, because I had no idea what Cryptocurrencies were and it was difficult for me to make comments, that is why preparation is important so as not to present those inconveniences. I suggest you read a lot, do research on digital currency issues so that you don't have a hard time getting started.

• Useful or interesting 1

In general, being beginners, many mistakes can be made that can cause loss of interest in the cryptographic world, however, we are rational beings, who can learn from mistakes and it is up to us to grow as individuals and develop better based on  to what has been learned

Yes, purging money from cryptocurrencies is not easy, as some think, and the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies can be much greater than what some imagine, so most beginners lose their money because they think that earning is easy, but they retreat and give up quickly after the first loss.  In my opinion, everyone should research and learn well before investing in cryptocurrencies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.