As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 88 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

There are always difficulties at the beginning of working with anything, but when you follow the steps and instructions in arranging them, the work will be easy and you will find it simple, so you do not need to be afraid of pitfalls and difficulties because you will skip them when you want to reach a goal

My dear, of course, as a beginner, I find difficulty and tension for the sake of loss and I am facing some difficulties. With the passage of time I started learning and here is my first lesson in this forum.

Yes, my dear at first when I was a beginner I had great difficulties but when I gained knowledge and knowledge everything became easy and clear for me and receiving advice from friends is useful for beginners

At the beginning of any work we will find difficulties and this thing is normal.
From my personal side in the beginning it was difficult in time and management.
Now the situation is comfortable and appropriate.

Honestly, i  have faced many difficulties in understanding some terms because I'm new in this world I tried so hard to research that new term and I must say Reading in forums helps me a lot because all the questions in my mind is been answered by reading some post of the veterans. 

It is true that I am a beginner and have not acquired a currency yet, but I believe that the only solution to working properly and making money is through learning and increasing knowledge, all of which makes your way easier in order to do anything confidently and know about things.

My friend, I am a newbie in this forum. I am not trying to do any work before consulting with experienced people. I look through the pages for useful information about any action before taking it. So far I find everything really difficult but with work and research it gets easier

Often the loss is the result of ignorance, where you invest in any currency without knowing its details or without understanding the market movement and its direction, is it up or down, and here the issue depends on luck and the ratio between profit and loss is equal.
You must gain experience before starting your investment in order to achieve this

Often the loss is the result of ignorance, where you invest in any currency without knowing its details or without understanding the market movement and its direction, is it up or down, and here the issue depends on luck and the ratio between profit and loss is equal.
You must gain experience before starting your investment in order to achieve this

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I am here at the beginning, I really enjoy this forum and I think it is easy and there are no difficulties, but I want more knowledge and with days I will learn a lot and hope I will not face difficulties in the future

Novice or non-novice if he does not read well will find everything difficult, every stage we will be beginners. But the rules as they are don't change all we have to do work so hard to not make the mistakes that will get us to start.Thank God I haven't lost anything yet.

of course .. when i first started working here i found it hard because the whole cryptocurrency and bitcoin was new for me and i did not know much about but now i got so much better since this forum helped me so much 

We all know how much it is hard to get money it need alot of hard work and success  take the good choice with the good work i see the patience is the key to better life

It is not hard to make money from this community as a new member, For making money in cryptotalk I faced same issue very long time ago. But I found cryptotalk is simple to use within a month, And I have learned lot of lessons from cryptotalk.

Of course, being a beginner in any field will face many difficulties. You must research a lot and learn many things before entering this field so that you can benefit and benefit others.

As beginner i would face some difficulties, because i wasn't much know about this forum so face problems.  But after spending time on this forum ,now I'm able to make post and trying to learn about thing which help me to perform batter on this forum . But need to learn about thing and I'm on the way of learning.  

I believe that experience is sufficient in preserving the value of cryptocurrencies .. We must research and learn
By reading the comments ... because it is difficult for a novice to start investing and trading without knowing about it

Oh it's really feels bad, I begin in Crypto just for commenting to gain money..but maybe I miss a rule then I got banned here..and begin again .. it  feels  bad, but also learns us to be patient and more accurate to read and write carefully and avoid mistakes too. 

From my experience when I joined I did not face any difficulties.

This is very easy to use this platform. We just need to know how to write good content in English. I am happy that I am using this forum without any kind of difficulties. Good luck ❤

Hello dear..
Who among us did not face difficulty?
I think we all face difficulties when we getting started in any business. Also, we may face some difficulties here in the forum. Certainly, we can challenge them with patience, experience, gaining a reputation and following the conditions that must be adhered to.

You must read a lot about this and consult your friends in the forum because we are beginners in this field
You should beware of losing

Greetings .. As a novice person in this forum, I encountered some difficulties at the beginning, but with the help of my friends and my knowledge of the benefits of it, and my ambition to make some money, I overcame some of these difficulties.

Yes your right my dear friend.

When you fail not lose hope but work hard achieve your goals and dreams.you should spend your most time in this forum so that you can get more benefit and profits.

Yes i am facing a lot of trouble as a beginner myself .This  is good for me because it is increasing my experience day by day .It can be easy after every difficulty .

Yes, brother's question is very difficult for everyone who does not want to talk about their problems. So sometimes when people go through their bad times they never go back to their whole time and never want to talk about it.So before coming to this forum, I did not have any major problems, but some time it did have problems because the time was very short and that's why. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.