As a beginner did you experience difficulties - Page 59 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsbtc

As a beginner did you experience difficulties

As a beginner i also faced some difficulties on crypto platform.But with passage of time i am getting setteled on crypto .Now i am facing less difficulties .Now i will invest in crypto and will learn and earn from crypto.thank you for your post

On 12/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, kingsbtc said:

We all know how difficult it is for a beginner to make money in crypto currency. As a beginner how many times have you expirence loss in crypto currency and how where you able to to control that

Hi dear I'm not too old member of fourm but as a beginner I faced a lot of difficulty because I was new with crypto currency but I tried to learn here and gain huge knowledge about it and I also face difficulty in posting my posts was deleted I also face warning point 

• +2 1

Yeah as a beginner I faced loss in cryptocurrency.I was sacmmed and it costed me 10k sats.But I have learned from that mistake.I have gathered info and advise from this forum about this scammwrs and I will not fall in their trap again.This was my first attempt though. 

I think that the best way in which we beginners could ensure income, is by creating new posts, as usually most users comment, then we would have much chance of receiving ratings, that if not repeat topics that have been made before.

Yes this is a natural thing that when we start any business, project or any other work we have to face some difficulties and  I also face some difficulties at this forum when I started work here like the difficulty of speaking and writing English.  

I encountered difficulties in the beginning, and here is the fact that the first task was to finish the free posts a bit difficult, but I passed it and worked hard and now I am waiting for my first payment I worked on gaining experiences to avoid losing in the future

When I joined this forum, I had a lot of trouble. I didn't copy anyone's post then, I slowly solved the problem on my own by seeing how others post. At first I didn't understand much after posting, then I understood, actually

Edited by Nila2020

Yes I face some difficulties on the Crypto talk when I join it. In the beginning I face very much difficulty to generate the content I also face some problems to identify the useful for useless topics. But then I carefully read the guidelines and rules of Crypto talk and read the content of others then I do it easily.

of course all beginners in crypto can't avoid this kind of struggles , its just how are you going to face it and overcome it..if you are determine and confident i am so sure you can overcome it..

As a beginner you must experience difficulties in everything you do, difficulties may be encountered when making your first 100 because at time some of your post may be deleted due to one reason or the other. So don't be discouraged just keep on trying. 

Of course its too difficult for those who are beginner be cause in starting they have no idea about this forum and their rules and regulation and one most difficult things is that when you are completing 100 post be cause most of people loss hope and stop doing so its quite difficult in start 

Everyone suffers a loss sometimes, even experts, so you have to know how to have a good financial plan so that you avoid all the losses that happen with you and do not invest all your money at once.  You have to learn well and experiment with little money before you start with big capital.  Everyone lost at some point but smart, who knew how to exceed.  Losses.

Hi. There is a lot of stuff to learn about cryptocurrency. A lack of time as well. But I don't give up and will continue working hard because it's worth it :)

• +2 1

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

For begginers it's really difficult to get a lot of experience in short time. For getting a lot of experience you need to spend more time in cryptotalk.mistakes make man perfect so if you make mistakes then you should learn from it but not discourage.

Loss is very difficult, but we must not let it discourage us and prevent us from moving forward, but we must benefit from our experiences and learn from our mistakes to achieve huge profits in the future!
I haven't experienced losses while working in the forum yet, but I won't let it disappoint me.

• +2 1

I have made alot of mistakes here in this forum and also in trading and I have lost of alot of my money due to my mistakes and I promise you that I will not further make such mistakes.

Well it's about 2 years that i am investing and i have decided to invest for long term and only keep buying as prices go down. I am not trading and so i have never sold yet and so i have never post yet. Will only sell when prices spike in bull market

• +4 1

As a begners we face many difficulties but soon we learn how to work.if we find any difficulty we can ask from our seniors they help us.befor invest take advice and learn the way how to invest otherwise we loss our money.

• +2 1

As a beginner i faced not much difficulties but i was not much familiar with the rules and  regulations and some problems i faced the most were of deleting posts  so  when i experinced then  i  got better in my work. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner i and every one experience some kind of difficulties when i started this forum i think it is very difficult to post on this forum for post you need to research on the topic and then you write some ting but now it is easy to me and another issue happen with me that my posts will disappear the next day when i check on youbit .

Yes the difficulty came from the posting of the mandatory 100 free posts before to start receiving payment of crypto currency it was has been taking my days for long that I begins I barely make 20 posts a day 

For a beginner sometimes it becomes difficult for us to know about the use of this form because many of the functions are hidden from us. But if one person reads about the payment method and rules and regulations of this forum, it becomes easier for him.

• +2 1

If you don't have enough experience in crypto world then you will lose money with a big quantities, but taking advices will be good for any newbie, I was asking and searching before I try anything to avoid anything suspicious

Yes as a beginner you have to face many difficulties. Because haven't any experience of working on this forum which cause problems for you in the beginning. You don't know the rules of this forum at that time . you are also not used to this kind of creative environment. The best way to over come theses difficulties  is to learn from seniors by reading their posts. You need to do some extra efforts in the beginning and spend some more time on this forum to know about the rules of this forum. May best wishes are always with all the beginners.

I try my best to avoid mistakes that I may face when publishing, I think that anyone who respects the rules and applies them will be easy and flexible to work in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1