No begging on posts. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ali ahmad ghouri

No begging on posts.

It is not a good idea for a person to ask for a reputation, rather he must obtain it on his own without asking for help from someone else, as he may have to publish useful things and he will receive positive reviews.

Dear, this is a kind of irresponsibility on the part of those people who refuse to follow the rules and ridicule them, but we must take care of ourselves and prevent these blunders by adhering to the forum's rules.

There are many rules in the forum that we must follow in order to protect our account from being banned. I do not know the true meaning of begging, but I think they mean begging, asking for likes and comments for the members ’topics, and this is against the rules.

Begging is a term that personally invites us to reflect on the effort we are making so that our publications are taken for evaluation. Begging for positive evaluations is a big mistake that we must avoid, things must happen because the other considered that the publication deserved to be rated positively.

I think that the points to gain reputation must be obtained on their own merits, making useful publications that can help others to gain knowledge and experience. 

On 1/30/2021 at 8:37 PM, Ali ahmad ghouri said:

wanted to grab your attention on one thing. I wanted to ask what is meant by begging mentioned in the rules of posting?

I am very curious about it. So give me your valuable reply.

Yeah their are some members who ask for reactions, i know its not a good thing to do, but i don't think its against the forum rule, am saying that because i have seen so many topics with begging of reactions and thy are still available and also the creators are not getting warnings.

which is to seek help and achieve more good reputation and interaction with the topics we publish, has not happened that I saw such instructions. I mean that some members beg by asking for positive feedback in order to increase the rate of reputation, and this method is wrong because the members who read the topics are the ones that determine whether the topics deserve positive reputation or not. 

Hello friends. You must comply with the restrictions. This forum gives you the opportunity to earn money as well as gain experience. It is a popular online platform. Platforms have been created within the rules. A lot of people have been able to make money by working here and posting here We can make good money with knowledge and experience.thanks for read my comment

Yes exactly friends do not beg on post, because there is some members who beg for positive reactions just for them to get more reputation, and which is written in the forum rules and regulations that, that is not allow. So please let stop that.

My friend I want to tell that I think the no reason why you should background your post because you really believe that trust yourself and would not be beg reputation. therefore we should avoid people are act they are negative post thank you.

Knowledge and information should be there, your style of writing should be very good, not the begging  style and if you talk about the beginning  style then you will surely be unsuccessful. 

Become successful so that you don't need to tell that you are successful. You sayings are true. Begging is a very low quality act. Don't do it. Become the famous one so that people give u reputation for free without asking for it. Just make expressive, impressive and amazing content. 

Thank you dear for this wonderful participation and the wonderful topic and the wonderful question about an important rule, which is the base of begging from other topics and posts Dear in general, this forum is at the end and recently we see topics that are generally published in this forum are duplicate topics in the past topics were published in this forum in general This matter is very bad dear if this matter is implemented, the content will become useless in general and all duplicate content in addition to that some people copy and paste others' posts because they are the ones who wrote this matter also an institution so dear we must write from our mind and do in general and publish The knowledge and we get the knowledge Thank you very much

The rules are really important, and you should read them all to protect yourself from the warning points. If you don't follow them, you will be warned and will have a lot of issues in the forum, so knowing them is essential.

Yes its look so lame if you beg for reputation. Its our responsibility to give positive reaction to others quality content. So dont beg. Make useful, relevant, informative,unique content. People will give  you reaction automatically. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

Yes its a rule of this foram that you shouldn't begged any thing not followrlers nor reputation, you should have to make youe name by yourself messaging other is also consider spam.

Members have no good behavior to lead this forum including violation of the important rules and begging is a very bad things few people begging for a reputation but it's not good..

I guess they mean not to beg for a positive reaction to their posts, Because we should give feedback to those who deserve it , And you do not have a participation that we find before us, not all posts are useful and valuable.

• +1 1

this forum has certain rules.  You must comply with the restrictions.  This forum gives you the opportunity to earn money as well as gain experience.  It is a popular online platform.  Platforms have been created within the rules.  A lot of people have been able to make money by working here and posting here We can make good money with knowledge and experience.  The better your post here, the more ratings you will get.