We need seriousness in the matter, please! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yenniferamos14lsv

We need seriousness in the matter, please!

This platform is all about earning and knowledge we acquire, so it's wouldn't be the best if the earnings has been hooking, so the moderators need to address this before its will discourage people from working, but I also think the members need to exercise more endurance.

Dear you are right but it have been resolved and we can take our money and we can earn money and we can take withdraw dear this problem was temporary and now it is clear and we should to keep patience. 

You have said well mate. Cryptotalk gives us opportunity to earn and learn. We can earn money by commenting post. But some time we face payment problem. I think moderator and admin should consider this things and resolve it.

• +1 1

You are right my friend if we want to become a successful person in our life then it is very necessary that we we are be serious in our all the matters otherwise we will not get proper knowledge and information about any field and then we cannot get any type of success. 

On 2/3/2021 at 10:28 AM, Ayatpossible said:

Good, but admin and moderators should clear the issue to members. Why they are silent, they are not replying on such as messages. All members think they actually try to hide anything already 23 days has passed, and it is not acceptable because new members can lost his inspiration. @Alexbhati12

I totally agree. It's nit about the payments anymore. 

Moderators should explain the reason why behind this issue because people having this problem will start questioning and doubting the trustworthy of the forum.