If my topic and another person's topic accidentally match then what will cut my topic? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

If my topic and another person's topic accidentally match then what will cut my topic?

First, you should check the search bar on this forum

In general, both topics will remain, but you should review your topics because if you do not do this, the mediators will verify that, and if they find similarities in both topics, they will be deleted.

So, my friend, be careful in choosing your subjects

• +5 1

I think when your and that person post will completely match and hundred percent same then moderators will reject your post because they think that  you or that person make copy or paste so be careful and like your own thoughts.

• +5 1

Welcome my friend Yes and this is mentioned within the items in a section about the forum if you repeat the same publication will be deleted so be sure to create grands

• +2 1

Of course, my friend, the topic will be deleted because it is duplicate. Before creating topics, we must search for them. In the event that it exists, it should be canceled, and if it does not exist then we install the publication of the topic.

Our posts will be deleted because it is mentioned in the rules and regulations of this forum the duplicate posts will be deleted so we should search before creating the topics

If your topic is accidentally matched with an old post, the admin will not know it's not intentional, their work is to check if there is any topic that is repeated and get them delete , that is what they do, that is it is better being careful and making enough research before making any post,instead look for a relevant post read ,learn and make your comment on them, post is post on cryptotalk regardless of it being a new post it a comment.

Yes my friend I will read the posts first to increase my knowledge. Being a beginner and when I get as much information as possible I will be making helpful and non-recurring posts.

It actually depends but to be honest the topic will be deleted and consider a spam in the forum, however is good to make a research about a topic in the forum before creating a new topic in other to avoid such kind of problem in the forum.

Often your post will be deleted and you may receive a warning point or ban your account. To avoid this, you can search within the search box whether the topic you want to share exists or not

I think that this matter depends on the time of publication .. I do not think that writing will be exactly the same even if the topics are the same, unless the publications are duplicate and depend on copying and pasting ... Strive for yourself and move forward to gain knowledge and experience even if you make a mistake, this will push you not to Repeat it and learn from it ... I wish you good luck

• +1 1

I think that both topics will remain in the forum, but to avoid entering this maze, use the search feature to be able to see if the topic is repeated or not. In addition, you must review your post permanently 

I'm also a newbie, but what i know about this is that the first one will remain and while the second one will be deleted if everything is the same with the first one. Anyway we should be very well vigilant before posting.

The new topic is always deleted because the old topic is duplicated in the original and original forum, so I advise all members to stay away from posts and topics with similar ideas to avoid deleting, and it is necessary

Conduct research in the forum if we want to express a specific idea and find out if it has been mentioned before.

Friend, if your topic and someone else's topic are the same, they will surely delete the topic that was made later and the one that was already before will remain so your topic will be deleted by the administrators and they will give you warning points that is why we must avoid doing repeated themes.

• +2 1

Well if this happens then the first one will remain and while the second one will be deleted by the moderators, so we should be cautious and be well vigilant before posting so that we can avoid all this.

• +1 1

Accidentally both topic will not be same toatlly.There will be somehow difference in both.But if accidentally both topics match I think your post will not be deleted.But before making any post read all comments then give your feedback different from other from this your post will not be same.

I think the admins will look about the time of publish and the old one will stay but the new one unfortunately will be deleted to make the forum fresh and content just the new topics without repetition.

good luck my friend.

• +1 1

If there are two similar topics in the forum, the moderators delete the topic with the repeated idea that was published after the original topic, so we must do a search in the forum before we write and publish our ideas.

If your topic is a copy and paste process for another topic, of course your post will be deleted and you will be warned about that.
But if there are similarities in some points and differences in other points, it is natural that this is due to the inability to read all the forum posts, or that these points will be updates to similar topics in the other post.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think that time is what solves the problem and it does not affect if the two topics are similar, but if the senior members notice these topics, they will definitely be deleted, especially if there are no other responses.

Dear, this matter in general depends on the extent of the similarity between the two topics. Your topic is the subject of the other person at issue. The topic must be there are differences in general in the tone, accent and method of writing the topic and the information presented within the topic on the questions asked of the topic The similarity should not be literal, otherwise this will indicate One thing is that you have copied and pasted the other person’s topic, as you wrote it. Thank you very much

• +1 1

I was also wondering this type of problem until when I saw this topic so I think I will be making use of the search bar before I start to create a topic because something similar may have already existed.

• +2 1

From my own understanding the moderators or administrators are always working so hard to keep this platform clean and free from spammers, if your post accidentally March it depend on the usefulness of your post and which information is your post passing.

If this happens by mistake, you should review your posts and posts, and if the similarity remains, the two topics will be deleted because from the rules of this forum not copying and pasting, you must pay attention to every post you publish 

• Useful or interesting 1

I advise you to search for the topic that you want to publish first, and then if you find that the topic is duplicate, do not publish, and I advise you to delete your duplicate post in order not to gain warning points