If my topic and another person's topic accidentally match then what will cut my topic? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Amelia0044

If my topic and another person's topic accidentally match then what will cut my topic?

Your topic will be removed and this is considered as plagiarism so you need to try as much as possible to avoid this sort of problem. This is why you must search the forum before making posts just to avoid this happening

In most cases, the two topics are not deleted unless they are true to each other, so the topic that contains information and knowledge about encryption and encrypted currencies remains deleted, but there are often some differences in participation and discussion within the topic only we have to focus well through this note

• +1 1

My friend, in the event that such a matter occurs, the most recent topic will be deleted. To avoid this before publishing any topic, you should search the forum. If someone posted it previously, do not publish it and search for a new topic.

If this happens only once, I do not expect it to be deleted or you may receive a warning point for it. I recommend that you search for the topics in the forum before posting any

In order to avoid such a mistake, you should search for the topic in the search box. If there is a similar topic, do not write it so that your topic is not deleted.

Yes, if the two topics are similar to a large extent, then a topic will be deleted, but in order to avoid this happening, you must before publishing you search through the search box for the topic you want to publish, and if you find similarities, you must change the content of the topic or change the entire topic

• +3 1

For this reason, I ask all members to do their own research before publishing any topics here to avoid duplicate topics
In order not to delete our topics

Well, in fact, my friend .. I suggest that you search for the idea of the topic before starting to write your topic in order to avoid that it may have been written previously .. Of course if the topic is repeated it is unlikely to be identical verbatim .. In the end I can say that you should Work hard and provide useful information, and of course you should avoid copying and pasting .. I thank you for your time in writing this topic and I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

You must make sure of the content of your topic before publishing, in order not to be subject to warning or banning points.  You can search for topics through the search bar.  If both topics are the same, the newest topic will be deleted.  Do not put yourself in danger.  You must fully adhere to the rules and avoid everything that violates the rules and conditions of the forum and commitment.

I don’t have a clear answer because I’ve never encountered anything like this before. You should ask the other members so that I don’t give you a random answer. Good luck, my friend.

According to what I know this depends on the time of each post , and of course the wording of the sentences, because if there are two posts with the same sentences, this means that someone has stolen the first post and of course his post will be deleted , as copying the posts contradicts the rules here. 

The first post will remain and the second post will be deleted ،
You need to conduct research when you want to create a topic and make sure it does not repeat and contain useful and unique information

You should always find content for your own post that is not repeated in this forum, because if it is repetitive, it is possible that your post will be deleted, so you should pay attention to this topic, my dear friend.

• +3 1

I think that it is very difficult for the topics to be similar to this extent, there must be differences in the method of writing and the wording of the topic, in any case, if similarity occurs, I think the second post will be deleted.

• +1 1

Welcome my friend I think that both topics stay in the platform but it is better for you to see all the posts in this forum before the turnout to publish to overcome this good luck 

You must use the search button before creating a new topic in order to avoid this problem, you will get warning points if you publish a duplicate post, so you must be careful before creating a new post

• +1 1

Before you publish any topic, you can use the search feature in the forum to make sure that the topic is new and has not been published before, because they or the topic will repeat your topic, and you may do so. Receive a warning point 

Edited by MoradSaQr
  • +2 1

Hello 

I think both topics will still be but you should do some review of your topics and comments 

so it is better to choose your topics for your posts and make sure  First search in the search bar in this forum to check it 

every company website every company has some rules

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, i think yes your topic will be deleted. So it is necessary to write your topic or publish your post in your own words. So that it couldn't match with any others post. Thank you dear.

Dear friend, yes, I think in a large proportion that they will delete it, it can be overlooked if the topic is old, but this is something that harms the forum, I advise you to spend more time in the forum and read old topics to avoid repeating topics.

• +2 1

I think that the new position will be deleted and the old one will not be deleted because the officials delete the recurring and new topics so you should beware of these posts

I think if you topic is similar to any one topic than your topic will be deleted.because this is against the rule that your topic is similar to another. You must try to write new and unique topic which is totally different to another. So becareful when you are creating any topic. Wish you best of Luck.

Dear, the forum allows members to conduct a search to see if the topic exists or not before publishing the topic, so your topic will be deleted if this is discovered by the moderators

I think there is no way that two topics will accidentally be the same exactly there most be some differences between the two topics. Its advisable that before you create a topic you should search for such topic to avoid similarities.