How could we know the reason behind the banned account?? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dwayne gold

How could we know the reason behind the banned account??

First of all, Don't copy and paste the posts of other members create your own research and also follow the rules and regulations of the site and make a useful post then there is no need to be worried about banning.

Hello my friend, there are many reasons that lead to being banned, but you also get at first warning points. You must abide by the rules of the forum and not violate them to avoid the ban, so be careful and serious

I'm new to this forum .
But from reading the comments, I understood that repeatedly violating the rules leads to an account being blocked .
The thing I don't know yet is whether the ban goes away over time or will it be permanent

Hello there greetings if your account has been blocked or band there are few reasons first of all you're using proxy to generate income or are you using fake accounts to get the positive reputation on here account desta reason you blocked from this forum yeah I think everyone should learn follow the rules because if you don't follow the rules there is nothing between ask and animals

friend we got banned due to many reasons like plagiarism or cheat reputation and some other reasons we not obey the rules of forum so my advice to you not do any kind of steps that cause your account banned and if we banned the reason is show in the message we received from admin.

The reason for the ban is because you violated one of the forum rules, you can read and read it, every time you violate one of the rules you will be sent warning points, 5 warning points and your account will be banned 

If you read the rules and don't follow them and you will be banned and i don't have any experience but if you are given a warning points.

My dear friend I'm new here but a little bit of time I  saw that people who not about rules and they don't read the rules I personally advice that people who are they join strictly follow rules and also read thanku. 

One can submit a review request to moderators in the forum about. Mediators will answer it after considering the issue of arithmetic with correct reasoning.
The most common reason to block someone is to frequently violate the rules, so only create two or three daily topics with the correct spelling of the title

• Useful or interesting 1

Anyone who violates the cryptocurrency / cryptotalk rule loses their account. We have to work within the limits of its principles and work hard on it and one thing is to comment against a question and then steal someone's comment and give the same answer again and again. Ben becomes.

Any small mistake or breach of the rules and regulations can result in the banning of our account from publishing useless content. We must be careful.

The members which violate the rules and regulations of this forum they receive the warning point and banned by administration of crypto 

You will be banned if you violate one of the forum rules, and you will find the reason for being banned in your e-mail associated with the forum. So stick to the forum rules in your posts

read the rules and do not follow them then you will be banned from moderators follow follow all the rules of this form if you want to stay here for long time period keep working with honestly

My dear friend I am also new members here and do not worry about banned account because if you think good and work according to rules of this forum then you will not get banned so you should not have any fear about banned  account continue working hard with patience and determination. best of luck.

Hi there in greetings in my opinion I think if you broke the rules that are only purpose of this forum I think that the reason than account from this forum so I strongly recommend other people and you and myself to read about rules and regulation and then we will work in that way we cannot make any mistake that are prohibited in this forum

• +5 1

Hello my friend .. We are new to this forum .. I think that following the forum’s rules and guidelines is one of the most important things that avoid you from being banned .. According to my information, the comment should not be repeated .. and not copy and paste .. and write 100 characters at least .. Good luck to all

Absolutely on the contrary information as much as the National point out, while using the issue that will just about anyone's reputation be not allowed, amazing authors involving highly effective installing will usually accede 1st, so many of us even now answer as much as amazing pleopod say that will wedding celebration rebus can often be straightforward, it'll always be uninvestigated, along with in which choosing expectant, he's going to subtend forever not allowed looks forward to inward amazing construction.

• +2 1

My friend, people are banned after receiving more than one rule-breaking warning
1- I wrote a post of no more than 100 characters
2- Copy, Paste and Duplicate Previous Posts
3- The publications must be written in a language other than English or Russian
4- Create more than one account on the same Wi-Fi
5- The account is fraudulent

• +1 1

Hello dear, The reasons for the ban are many. You should not violate the rules in the forum, for example, publishing an unhelpful post, or writing posts less than 100 characters, or copying and pasting all of this leads to a ban. We must abide by the rules.

• +1 1

I think crypto will tell the reason why they ban your account.But avoid banning ,we must have to maintain the rules and follow the instructions what we required to follow. Thats should have been the main focus

The reason why accounts get banned it's because their owners violated forum rules from time to time it's for this reason we must be vigilant enough not to do things our own ways but by following the rules and this will help us archive more and protect our accounts from being banned.

When you get banned you get notifications in your cryptotalk display as well you received notification in Gmail as well and when you get banned you can't recover your account while when you get removed from payment or you get warning points then there is chance to get back to your account you will contact moderators for resolving your problem..

Welcome, my dear friend, I think that there are many reasons for the ban, some of which we do not know, and some of which we still do not know, in all cases we must abide by the rules and laws of the forum in order to remain safe from the points of warning or ban.

• +2 1