Why do we see so many similar posts ?? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alaa hus

Why do we see so many similar posts ??

They are some numerous comparative post here,there are individual who cannot make unused subject so they can duplicate and continue attempt to be special.

Good morning my dear friends ..

Of course, my dear friends, why is there always a lot of repetitive posts every day? I see my friend suggest new ideas or do not publish the same topic because it has become duplicate. Create topics with new information and discussions that stimulate discussion.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

Many of these phenomena were generated by newcomers who repeated the same publication because they had been unfamiliar with the forum's regulations and had concerns of their own.

In my opinion, the topics that we saw were repeated here are important topics in the forum, or questions that are frequently asked for everyone to benefit from them, such as talking about business rules here, but we must find new ideas and topics to open a wider area for participation.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:09 PM, jory said:

Dear because of the joining of some new members who did not gain experience and knowledge because of that, the same posts are repeated and the same questions are asked

Yes absolutely right dear friend,  but some members copied other's topics to gain more reputation but they don't know that moderators will bann their account soon  . Then he will realise,  it is cheating 

Yes you are right mate. So many post are coming similarly. I think this is because of the newcomers beacuse they don't know what all the posts  are already written then simply they will post it. In my opinion they need to check and wants to post new contents.

Yes, my friend, I have noticed this matter a lot, even though I am still beginning here, and I have found that most of the posts on which I put  comments on is similar and it  asked the same questions.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, this is a good question, but in the beginners section every day new members come to the forum and they have the same old questions, and this leads to repetition of posts. You can move to other sections and share everything new in the world of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

We see many similar posts because there are many members entering this forum and they do not know anything about it and publishing many posts .. So I advise them to read the forum rules and then write a post that benefits them and all the existing members.

My friend, this is normal, every day there is a new number of new members who share this forum and I don't know about. so they say repetition of questions about the world of crypto-currencies until they engage in forum

No there are new topics all the time.

But you should search for them, and maybe in other sections.

And you can search about something new and share your opinion about it, and absolutely you will get a good reputation.

Wish you all the best bro, and good luck.

I think that there are many posts that we may find repetitive, but since this section is for beginners, there is no doubt that there is some complacency due to the repetition of some important topics that are sometimes educational or alert about adherence to the forum rules.
But in fact, you should not repeat topics and use the search engine in the forum before publishing a new topic.

Edited by mhamdhamdan37
  • +1 1

I think that the reason is that new members join this forum every day, and therefore they have many interrogative signs on several topics in the forum, so the question is repeated

Indeed, i don't understand why they are doing this, I go in and see a lot of similar topics, why do we repeat other people's ideas and information, why don't we create our own and new topics, and from which we help people and the forum as well.

I really don't know. We can say that the reason for similar publications is that new people enter the forum on a daily basis because the old people have a lot of experience and information. I don't think the reason for similar posts is through them

This thing is due to the failure of the members before sharing the topics to conduct research in this forum, which leads to repetition of topics, but this thing may lead to obtaining warning points, so we must stay away from it. Thank you.

As a new member here I can not answer to your question in a perfect way, but i can say that it is useful to repeat some main ideas so new members like me gain experience from old ones.

I think that this is the reason because we all think about the same field, which is digital and cryptocurrencies, and this is what makes many publications similar in content and differ in the context of their narration.

By browsing the site and working in the various sections of the site, we can get a lot of useful information and experiences that enable you to expand our work further and increase our profits.

When I joined here, I did not ask much. I just read it, asking him the rest of the members, and I benefited from him.  I do not think that all those joining this forum do this as there are many people who like ready-made information and do not bother to search.  So you see a lot of similarity in the questions and topics, especially in this section.

@Alaa hus I think it may be due to joining of new members to this forum everyday . They don't have enough knowledge of this forum yet so they post something that is already shared on this forum unknowingly .

Hello my friend
Actually, there is a repetition in the posts due to beginners who do not know the forum rules, but I think they should bring up new topics so that we can benefit from all the important information about cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, my friend, our topics should be rich in new and distinctive ideas, discuss important matters, and have useful and valuable content away from boring repetition because repetition makes our topics less important over time. We must also be effective and active members of the forum.

well this is a really familiar problem here you must be used to , people are keep repeating posts because they don't have new ideas , of you want to avoid that learn from outside the forum

Hi, buddy .There are two types of people who repeat posts, the first of which is people who are new to the forum and post their questions to learn .The second type are not beginners and they duplicate publications in order to increase ratings and increase earnings, which is really bad.