What is your community reputation? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

What is your community reputation?

Hello everyone ! Have a good day to all of you. I am new here and now have become Jr. Member. My community reputation is not high as people usually don't like or comments . We should give reputation to others and in turn receive it because life is a game of give and take . We should make posts with proper content that is useful and reliable . One day we will definitely get good reputation.

I am happy to complete hundred posts with just few community reputation i am much disappointed because people don't react or reputation on my comments.

Community reputation. Since there are many senior and expert members .Rupayan I am very disappointed because people do not respond or reputati.customer I did not understand your comment properly. Good TopicC.R is not for the big choice now but I have made my delightful attempt to submit the right content once submitted knowledge and information if we have more knowledge and information about us.

The community reputation we get is the likes and reviews we earn on our journey through the world of crypto and the CryptoTalk Forum and increase our daily score.

• +2 1

As for me, I have a fairly good track record because my society's reputation is highly appreciated and I am proud of that because so far I try to help everyone, especially beginners, to overcome the difficulties and obstacles they face in their career in digital currencies.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this simple explanation. I heard my community, in particular, I am almost close to the movie, and these races I got from hard work, hard work and publishing everything that is useful, so I advise everyone to learn and read well in order to increase their knowledge, and learning in the end leads to the dissemination of information and sharing.  Very good information at the end and get a good reputation, and this is what we put at this edge and this is what makes me personally get this valuable hearing Thank you very much.

• +2 1

I  am a crypto forum member having excellent community reputation .And i am very happy with that.I am trying my best to earn more and more good reputation.

• +5 1

On 1/27/2021 at 9:56 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello dear members!

I want to know how much your community reputations are. As there are many senior and expert members on this platform and there are many junior members along with them and while there are newbies. Export members have very high community reputations because their experience gives them a lot of reputation. But as there are a large number of newbies on this platform, they have to face a very difficult hand while working here in the beginning and many people even rate their posts negatively. 

So what is your rank and reputation in Cryptotalk

@Mir Hamza I joined on November 15th.  So far I have 591 posts.  You can understand from the number of posts that I am not a regular in this forum.  For which my reputation is low.  Only 132.  I'm happy about that.  I hope my work will increase in the future if it is regular.

My community reputation is ver low at this time i think the payment of the reactions has been stopped by the forum that is why people are not giving us reputation, but it is very bad thing because if we will not give reputation to other members then they will lose your courage. 

My rank in this forum is member. I don't know the reason why you want to know the rank and community reputation of cryptotalk users. I see that as personal opinion because not everyone will disclose their rank and reputation. 

Hello my friend, of course I have moved from beginner to son member. I hope to see a good and good reputation soon after publishing useful topics. Thank you, dear friend. 

• +2 1

I have just little to contribute to this particular article friends because I'm still like to beginner in the cryptotalk platform that has a very little community reputation, but I hope I could one day be among the experts of the cryptotalk platform, this is my thought on this.

The reputation is something that motivates us to work harder and better because it indicates that our topics are valuable and useful to others, and the only way to gain a good reputation is to research and learn well, so we must always pay attention to this aspect.

• +1 1

I try to enhance my reputation through some of the points that I try to focus on, such as: using simple and understandable words so that everyone can benefit from my information 
Writing my opinion clearly 
Give information to friends to become better .

Hello my friend. I am still a beginner here and my reputation is not great because I joined you just a few days ago. I hope to benefit from all of your experience and to spend an enjoyable time with you.

As for me, I got a good reputation. I advise everyone who wants to increase their reputation to share useful and important topics, and they must be simple and easy to understand, so that everyone can benefit from them, I think then the reputation will increase for everyone.

My friend, you get a good reputation through your useful posts to the members of the forum, and you get evaluations from them on your important topics, so you gain a good reputation and good profit, so you should take more care of your topics, be free from misinformation and give them advice and respect their opinion.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, I am still a beginner in this forum and I have not yet obtained many reputation points, but this requires hard work and adherence to the rules of the forum and interest in publishing useful and valuable content and thus you will get a large number of reputation points and you will also get good ranks in this forum.

Welcome my friend here well said
We have to gain a lot of experiences here to get good reputations and positive reviews
I became a member here and my reputation is about 500
We have to work very hard for everyone here

• +2 1

Hey, I have been here five days ago, I'm a newbie and my reputation is only 5 but I am not upset.. I'm at the beginning of this work and would like to progress and work hard to get better rank and gain more positive reputation points. 

I respect the rules in this forum and honor the work here. So I do all my duties perfectly, and I always strive to publish useful and distinctive content. So I got 331 community reputation and my rating is excellent. I have no warning point and three members follow me  I am learning here quickly and trying to gain more information. I will maintain the same pace and devote all my time to serving and developing the forum.

• +3 1

My reputation is steady but we should take note that when we make a topic or a comment here, our comments will be read by other users and if they like a solution from here, they will give a reaction. This is one of the reasons why the reputation will increase. It is not right to say that it does not give reputation. We should all comment properly and comment on others and if the comment from there seems to be full, then I hope to give him reputation in his post.

• +1 1

Dear in general, the reputation and feedback you receive from other members is linked to a main thing, which is the amount of usefulness present and the extensive information useful in your topic or in your post in general, so you must make sure that the participation is very useful for everyone and direct your questions to specific people so that they feel You deserve a positive reaction and thus give them on you and thus win in the end Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/27/2021 at 6:07 AM, Sadia12 said:

Dear mate i am new here and my rank is Jr. Member and my community reputation is 58 but i am happy because i get this reputation due to my hard work. in future i will do my best to achieve good reputation. Best wishes for all 😊

You make a very good response here and I like your courage because you did not give up and you are doing the right thing, my advice to you is keep on doing the hard work and continue using your time management wisely, as time goes on your community reputation will become very high due to your dedication.

• +3 1