Learning from life!! - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Learning from life!!

We should appreciate our job in order to respond successful mountains. But pray still for your luck, because hard work will never be effective. There is a lot of luck to uneducated citizens with excellent technicians. @shakeelsherpao

We can learn a lot from life. We have a lot of hardships in life. We don't have to see that hardship. We have to work hard and be patient. If we work patiently, the impossible can be made possible.

• +3 1

Respect you so much. There are a plethora of excellent ways to achieve happiness in general. I admit that if you take these steps, you will be able to accomplish your goals quicker, and to be good in life, one must work hard for it. When anyone works hard, he is bound to succeed. I can't be more good than the guy who works hard and gains from his life, because if he regularizes his hard work to move his life to the next level and doesn't have a heart and can excel after his failures, then that person achieves as quickly as possible and success becomes his destiny because dedication is a great practice to achieve.

Learning is the best thing in this life, through which we can reach our ambitions and goals, so we must continue learning to avoid making mistakes. Thank you.

To have a bright future you need to work hard. Putting effort, determination in what we do. Our decisions and actions will show how interested we are in reaching the goal, success.

Success is guaranteed as long as you are determined. Let's not stop our mistakes from achieving what we set out to do. The lesson I have learned from life is that we should never give up despite the problems we can overcome. 

Welcome, my friend, in this platform. All of us here can be successful and excel here, but by adhering to the rules and laws, by working hard, actively and persevering, and to be up to date with everything that benefits our reputation and our profits.

totally agree with you my friend, I think that any business that you want to make you profit must give it the effort and time to gain experience in the field of this work, and for all members interested in the world of cryptocurrencies and working in the CryptoTalk forum that provided us with a wonderful opportunity, we must work harder if we want To reap more profits and work to raise the forum and create topics that contain new ideas

You are right, my friend, to succeed. Several factors must be present, the first of which is persistence, patience, perseverance and learning
Nothing comes to us as easily as fatigue, persistence, and work we achieve success.

Yes we should have patience and persistence to move on.

And we should focus on our knowledge and work hard to success.

Every single day we can learn something new, but we should take every chance that we have.

Good luck for you and for all members here.

You have a good point , as it says life is the biggest teacher , so it might help if we use some of our life experiences in the world of crypto currencies , like patient how we deal with people , and how to set our goals the best way to invest our money and how to save them all of this are life experiences that we can use it on crypto .

Yes your sayings are true. Love, affection and devotion to your work really needs to achieve your goals. So keeping patience is the real key to success. So be the serious one and work hardly with continuous and great effort

You are right, my friend, I agree with you on this. In order to be successful in our work, we must work hard and appreciate what we do and care for it and be patient and calm to reach the desired goal and reach the summit of success and do research constantly to increase our information, experiences and knowledge and make Our future is brighter

Absolutely right if we do our work with patience and hard working than we will learn from our work we will never give up and still do our work honestly 

My dear friend, your words are very beautiful and wonderful, and they have a fundamental content that does not include only areas of work, but includes all aspects of life, which is great. Thank you again.

We must work hard if we intend to develop from our level and grow with it to higher ranks and I find that the path we take and the actual planning for it is very important, so that our steps are well thought out, we must be well educated.

Thanks for sharing usefull tips with us 

All of us wants to be succesfull in our life and in our missions 

If we want success firstly we should have to be motivated in our work

We should have to focus on things 

Exactly, life is full of queries and hardships. But the capacity of a person should be at higher level to face these difficulties and hardships. Because we should bare it and we should not lose hope. These ups and downs comes in everyone life so become stronger and keep growing up.

My dear mate, I wish you good and success. You are entitled to success in any field. In my opinion, it needs knowledge, patience, and also enough time to reach the goal that we seek. I believe that teamwork also gives good fruits for success. So we should all be patient and stick to work.  

It's an important rule of life that life teaches us alot of lessons that help us to spend life according to its requirements as at every point  and occasion of life we face different kind of difficulties just we should have courage to face that ups and downs. 

As I'm still a rookie, I find it hard to complete 100 unpaid comments, it's a kind of tough job either, but I'm not going to give up and I'm not going to stop until I complete this job, arguably these 100 comments explain to us how to engage and learn more away from earning profits, so I'm going to get this job done with welcome breath.

Good night
I totally agree with you, my friend
We must learn from that school called life
Patience is the most important lesson that we must memorize, as you may stumble upon the beginning of your work in this forum, such as getting warning points or even being banned
But you must not give up
Also, life teaches us to abide by the rules and laws and not to violate them
This wonderful forum provides you with a lot of information, whether on the level of your life or on the level of digital currencies
In the end, thanks to the administration for this beautiful forum, and good luck to all.

Many of us make mistakes when they think that earning through the Internet is simple and does not require much effort, as there is no difference between earning in the real world or the virtual world in terms of hardship, fatigue, and sufficient effort.