Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dria

Do not underestimate the beginners of this forum

Absolutely right friend. It is true what you say friend, as well as beginners make topics with poor quality there are some who make very interesting topics, but we can not criticize them many are still learning and this forum is a very good tool to gain knowledge, the idea is to support each other to make this forum a much better site yet. 

Hello dear friends, it is said that climbing the stairs step by step and beginners cannot be underestimated because they possess a large store of information and creative ideas.

Hello my friend
In fact, you are absolutely right. We were all beginners in the beginning, and when we were getting help we were happy, so we must help them so that they continue to raise useful topics.

Thank you my friend, I am a beginner and I feel happy when I feel supported by the most experienced members, and for sure every hard-working and sincere beginner will reach great successes we just need support.

Yes you are right mate. I think the seniors and the old members should have to motivate and encourage the beginners because this will stay a positive response about their personality. Moreover, the beginners will also be cooperate with the seniors and not to violate in any rule of the forum.

Yes, my dear, We were all beginners once, so we should always encourage, assist, and guide them so that they gain enough experience to publish healthy, high-quality topics, rather than giving them negative reactions that will frustrate them and prevent them from publishing.

Yeah, your sayings are really true. We should not discourage the new beginners of this forum. Because some beginners are really having greater knowledge of forum and their topics seems really helpful and useful. So we should give ratings that they deserves. 

The site contains a lot of useful posts and articles that talk about cryptocurrencies and ways to work with them, so that by continuing to read a lot of useful posts, we can increase our experience and information. 

Yes of course do  not under estimate the beginners of this forum its very important that we should  appreciate him and many beginners are making their own topics that is most useful so we should not underestimate him and considered him a competition.

Hello my friend, how are you? Yes, in fact, I agree with you. There is a lot. Beginners have previous experience and are always ready to receive new information. Their brain is more absorbable than people who have years in the forum. However, their enthusiasm to start work makes them present their best information. Good luck to all beginners

Thanks my friend, in this forum there is no difference between an old member and a new member.  I noticed that the forum is useful and its use is very easy and comfortable. Certainly, there will not be many problems facing the newcomer.

Welcome, my dear friend. I hope you are in good health. This is true what I have spoken, and I would like to thank you very much for this wonderful publication, which will send positive energy and motivation to subscribers, especially beginners like me, here we are, our work is limited to a spirit of community and sharing opinions and information, and this will To have a base of great ideas and to establish a correct and sound basis for our path towards achieving the goal. Good luck to you and all your friends.❤️

Yes, we should not underestimate anyone because it is not possible to judge a person or group of people without knowing what their capabilities and energies at work are, their merit and loyalty at work

Well, my friend, we should not underestimate anyone, whether beginner or old. We must all learn from each other and guide everyone, which is the right way. Good luck for everyone.

The most informative person in this forum is looking for knowledge about all the wrong deal forum forum rules and executives here. Cole is a new person and is looking for knowledge on all things related to how to make money from cryptocurrencies because the rules of the girl are primarily rules for working safely in this wonderful forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your post inspires me a lot.  Thank you for making this kind of post. I am new but day by day I feel so disappointed because I trying my best but I don't get enough feedback about my work. I posted comments but nobody sees my comment and didn't get enough reaction. Then I try to create a topic a few people respond topic. But your topic gives me the spirit of doing work.  Thank you. Hopefully one day every hard worker will get to their goal. Good luck.

I may have enough information to advise new members like mine, but I'm still new to this forum and I'm constantly looking for information and I want to learn about trading intensely, I can't participate in the rest of the divisions right now and that's what saddens me.
Please support me guys.

Well underestimating someone is really a bad move you can ever make because you dont know what that person can go far with their working skills and how informative topics they can publish, so its best to show them love and rate their posts according to their topic content level.

I agree with you, my friend, and I suggest that we are all one team, and no one should be underestimated in this forum because everyone in their beginnings was beginners and with the passage of time they got experience. Everyone should help each other and provide useful advice and information because we all benefit from this forum and we are working to develop it and obtain On the material and moral benefit from it.
Thanks to all

Hello my friend, you are right that beginners publish important and useful topics and there are some new members posting frequent topics and I ask questions that have been circulating in a forum and we have to help everyone for new members. Thank you.

i remember my own days as a beginner in this forum. these were the days. I learned many things and earned some free bitcoin doing so and I still hold on to these bitcoins. that is a good investment and this site is also a very decent source of information. keep on building.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I agree with you. Every member in this forum can not be underestimated all are have equal right to know... We all are here to share what we have with each other. The rule and regulations are same for all of us. So get k knowledge amf and spread it.... 

I have seen many people in this forum who ignore new members.  If they want to know something, they don't care.  It is normal for newcomers to make mistakes, so everyone thinks they are unimportant without making them beautiful...

We are not to underestimate anyone anywhere. Underestimating one's potential could be damaging to your own potentials. And beginner's mostly post questions and queries which honestly we moslty don't mind unless they're repeated.