Outcome of using vocabularies - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

Outcome of using vocabularies

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that you should to use the good vocabulary and you're post and in your comments that is very beneficial for you and wanting more I want to tell you that you should to check your spelling before the submit your topic are coming out

We have to write simple and understandable words for everyone, and we should also avoid writing a lot of abbreviations. Sometimes I find publications that contain abbreviations that I do not know their meaning at all.
We must strive to improve our English language so that we can write understandable and correct content

I agree with you, my friend .
All members should focus on the language when writing content also should pay attention to spelling mistakes and avoid them and should use easy and simple words (uncomplicated) .
Good luck .

Finally someone spoke about this matter. I suffer a lot from this issue. Some people use terms that I can never understand, and this causes me inconvenience. I hope everyone can communicate the idea to us simply and smoothly so that we can understand their topics.  Thank you, my friend, for this topic 

Yes, it is true. Using heavy words that are difficult to understand makes the topic less important to the readers. Perhaps as you said, some of us give a negative reputation, So why use complex words while we can replace them with more clear words!

Thank you for providing this valuable information of course we must use an easy vocabulary where all members can understand it and thus earn an excellent reputation among members and keep away from using difficult words to understand

you. The purpose of every communication is the ability to pass the information correctly. Keep your post simple and easy df or understandingso that there is a chance of our post getting very positive erection as we have If we are using a good vocabulary .we must use easy and simple words in our posts because the forum contains employees from all countries of the world and not everyone has English skills widely, 

In my personal opinion, I think that the use of simple vocabulary and structures is easy to understand by all members and that all members can benefit from it and respond to the topic and exchange experiences

How are you all the goal of vocabulary is to strengthen the speech and understand it on the one hand and on the other hand, the reader will enjoy reading your nice words and will take a good reputation for you unlike if your vocabulary is poor no one will take care of the beautiful and good morals

On 1/24/2021 at 1:18 AM, Rileynixon said:

Hello my people, I want to quickly tell you the outcome/ results of using ambiguous word on this platform.people won't have interest in your write up of your words is too hard to understand and some might give you negative reputations if they can't read your post and gain in it. So, giving you negative reputations will decrease your earning percent. So, mind you of what to write.

Yes dear I also agree with you I also want to say that please stop writing your post in difficult word because many members can't understand your language so if you want to give any information you should use simple words that everyone can easily understand.