How much money we get from cryptotalk for 20 comments in US dollars? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
EddyDavidson

How much money we get from cryptotalk for 20 comments in US dollars?

It depends on the price of the bitcoin currency, which is rising in price and the talk currency, which is still low until now, but almost through your work and perseverance, you get two dollars a day.

Edited by Ses93
  • +2 1

Welcome my friend
I wish I could answer you because I don't know exactly
As currencies are unstable, prices differ day by day

• +2 1

i m newbie on this platform i have no idea about in cryptotalk but i have trust on the cryptotalk to earn a lot of money i have gain much experience and knowledge on this platform

We know that for 30 comments a day, you will be given a series of symbols, which can be translated into money using the code you received, so you must try to prevent errors so that your symbol has a high financial worth.

After adjusting the value of the payments by the Forum administration, you get 200 Satoshi for each useful publication, and you are entitled to 20 useful publications per day, i.e. 4000satoshi, if all of your publications get a good reputation and approval by the forum management

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I think we get about $ 2 per day for 20 beneficial posts, but those posts must get a reputation in order to be paid

My friend, if you create 20 posts, I would like to note that it is possible to delete one of them, but suppose the 20 comments are accepted if they have positive reviews all of them will get 4000 satoshi equivalent to 2 US dollars per day according to Bitcoin exchange today and it is subject to change.

• +3 1

My friend, it is difficult to give a specific number. The price of 20 useful comments is in US dollars because its value is variable, but the price of each comment is 200 modern symbols , so you have to know the value of the dollar against the digital currency

Edited by maryrose979
  • +2 1

This is a good question, according to the new payment system, we can get 4000 satoshi every day, if 20 posts are counted for us, which is approximately two dollars a day, in fact this is a small amount compared to the amount that we were paid in the previous payment system.

Well,my friend.You will get 2$ per 20 posts but in order your post must have positive reputation.Your earning depend on your reputation

Crypto talk is the best platform, it provides both knowledge and money.  you can write 20 posts a day and all of them are useful and you have a good evaluation, then your profit will reach about 60 US dollars a month and maybe more than that.

Since you are new here in the forum you have to finish writing hundred free posts at the beginning and then you can start writing the paid posts and you can write twenty post per day.

• +4 1

I think it's about 3$ , and I don't think this is something to consider in the United States , I Think this forum is more useful to the people from countries of the third world

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. You are paid for useful posts after completing 100 free jobs. After that you are paid for 20 posts per day and you are paid for one publication 200 Satoshi and 10 talc. On the day you earn 4000 Satoshi and 200 talc. You are paid 7 days after sharing the post. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Friend it depend on your work. If your twenty posts will be useful then you will get two hundred talk tokens but with talk tokens satoshi are also necessary and when your all twenty posts have positive reputation then you will get four thousand satoshi then your payment will increase.

• +5 1

My dear friend I am new on this forum. So, I have no idea about it. I have not receive my first payment yet. My friend tell me that we earn 16 to 18 us dollar in a weak. you earn daily 200 satoshi per post and 4000 on 20 posts.

Dear in general, you can get a lot of money from this forum through a simple method. I will calculate it for you in what is appropriate in the US dollar. We can get if we get 20 posts per day after a week of posting posts and all the posts are useful. With 25 cents of the US dollar to all the comments shared a week before the evaluation by people, we will get 4000 satoshi, which is approximately two and a half dollars in general. The main calculation in US dollars per day is from two to three dollars. We can earn from this forum by publishing posts. In general, thank you very much

• +3 1

If your comments are useful then you will get 200 sat btc for each post. If you want to convert into usd then it will come 1 usd. Look the price depends on market situation. So this it. 

• +1 1

In fact, you can calculate your earnings in bitcoin, which means that every useful and reputable post will get you 200 satoshi, meaning 0.000002 Bitcoin, and you cannot fully estimate it in US dollars, because the Bitcoin exchange coin is constantly changing, which means that it is not specific.

• +3 1

We can get 2 to 2.5 dollars in us according to the new schedule of the payment because according to this payment schedule we receive only 200 talk token for 20 posts and 200 satoshis for each post. 

I don't know about US dollars chat how much it can be but we are getting a good payment from this forum for our post we are getting 4000 satoshi 20 post and also 200 token for our post so you can calculated by converting into your currency.

In the current time I can't say how many usd we can get but I can say the payment system to you that we can get 200 talk daily I mean 10 talk tokens on each post and when you get positive react on any post you will get 200 Satoshi as well now you know better how many usd you can get..

You are paid for 20 comments, 4000 satoshi, equivalent to 2 US dollars, just because the profit rate is low, but sometimes it is good, but you must get positive evaluations

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I think your first task is to complete first 100 post. After writting 100 post you are registered to yobit. Than your work is written 20 post on the daily basis. You will paid 200 Satoshi of your each post. I think you will easily earn 1 USD dollar on the daily basis.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.