What do you know about cryptocurrency?? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Burgerrr

What do you know about cryptocurrency??

Cryptocurrencies are virtual currencies that do not exist on the ground and are accepted by users all over the world, and this made them have a distinct price value that exceeds the value of local currencies.

On 1/23/2021 at 11:19 PM, Burgerrr said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of currency. But it not came on international level. But peoples are earning cryptocurrency in huge amount by different ways. In different ways one way is cryptotalk. You can earn money by cryptotalk easily by doing work. In beginning it will take time but after you will be expert.

Yes my friend it's a type of digital currency which is being popularized all over the world day by day. As the world is being digital so everyone wants to inhance there ways of interacting. So crypto currency is being introduced. We can earn crypto currency from different site but in my opinion it is the best site to earn free bitcoins.in the starting its value was to low but now it is increasingly with high rate. So if you have any bitcoins then sell it and become millionaire easily. 

• +4 1

Welcome, dear, yes, you are right that there is a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, but we have to gain knowledge and experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is digital money. That means there's no physical coin or bill it's all online.You can buy cryptocurrency with a credit card or, in some cases, get it through a process “mining.” Cryptocurrency is stored in a digital wallet, either online, on your computer, or on other hardware.

Crypto currency is digital currency. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are now showing interest in it. Some of the people living thier life by doing crypto. You can invest or trade with crypto. Crypto has a promising future. Im very optimistic about it.

• +1 1

You will get to work, invest and make money with cryptocurrency, and the forum provides you with knowledge and information to gain experience

I am still new to the cryptocurrency world, so I don't know much about the cryptocurrency world, because the world is full with wonder that someone can not learn all, so I'm still learning about the cryptocurrency world from the senior members of the platform.

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for your topic. Cryptocurrencies are electronic currencies that are in circulation now and are the best and most comfortable, but they need activity and focus while working with them.

• +2 1

there are a lot of information, but we have to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and how to invest in this fieldwe can earn coins from many ways but I think now a days cryptotalk is best platform to earn and learn at same time. I know about cryptocurrencies but don't know how to earn. One day my friend recommend me this forum and all of us know that cryptotalk community contains a lot of knowledge about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies. you can earn cryptocurrencies including gambling and taps and there are some sites offering Bitcoin in exchange for watching ads, but Cryptotalk is the best way to earn cryptocurrencies for a decent amount and get knowledge as well.

• +1 1

I know a lots of things about cryptocurrency but i still need to learn many things. Worls is change and crypto world is chanching too , that's why i need to catch every new information. Yes this forum is a nice way to gain some crypto but i think best way is investing and trading, but if we don't have proper knowledge about trading and investing, we shouldn't use big amounts.

• +3 1

I know that this wonderful forum provides you with everything you need about digital currencies, provides you with the necessary knowledge to invest in digital currency, and provides you with the digital currency as well.

You're right, my friend, there's a lot of information
It is a form of digital money that we can trade with, as many people earn cryptocurrency in different ways. But now I think cryptocurrency is someday the best platform to earn and learn at the same time.
But we have to gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and how to invest in this field

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency located only in a network of computers called blockchain online. They are non-central virtual currencies that are outside the scope of traditional banking but can still be traded like any other currency. Bitcoin is the original and well-known cryptocurrency, but there are now more than 1,000 other cryptocurrencies based on the same technology.

Cryptocurrency is a form of digital currency that is mined and used to conduct digital transactions all over the world. Bitcoin is the most widely used currency, followed by Ethereum. People purchase cryptocurrency at a low price and then sell it at a higher price when the rate rises. @JohnLee @shakeelsherpao

The encrypted currency or what is known as the digital currency are electronic currencies that are used online for online shopping in some locations and used for trading and investment that can be converted into coins and have not yet received official and international recognition

Crypto currency is a digital currency located to internet browser where we can earn and trade digital currencies using this platform. Now it's also a knowledge Sharing place where we can both earn and learn.Crypto currency give us lots of opportunities and network is updated a lot. Lots more services can be added and already added to the forum

Asalamu Alaikum friends I'm new to this platform but I can say something about crypto currency. I got the idea from many posts that it's kind of money. But digitally we can trade in crypto currency and I'm still learning from here. 

Yesnfeiend you re right crypto currency is te tyoe of digital cureency and you cn not touch it like the othe aper currencies are. but the best thing is this is continually growing even you hold it in the bank the worth ia increading day by day. 

According to my point of view crypto is one of the best currency for trading. For earning crypto we should have enough knowledge crypto talk is best platform for crypto currency earning 

Yes, this is true, my friend. You can earn cryptocurrencies in many ways, they have become widespread over the Internet, but the best way to earn cryptocurrencies is this forum , because here you get the knowledge and experience in addition to the cryptocurrency.

Welcome my friend in this forum yes anyone can enter the world of encryption and make money by investing cryptocurrencies and trading all we have to do is persevere and gain enough knowledge and experience around this world to achieve our goals good luck 

They are currencies that differ from digital currencies, as they do not follow the central control of global banks and do not have any restrictions on them, and we can earn them using the Internet through websites, platforms and many methods, and everyone can work with them in investments and exchanges.

Cryptocurrency has got the popularity and acceptance all over the world and now everyone is interested in it and wants to earn it. So the crytotalk forum os a best opportunity to earn Cryptocurrency easily and also we can learn about it from here.

Yes, my friend, I came to work in this forum because I earn money and profit for this reason I am here to work and earn money and profit Thank you

A digital platform organised to Chang the whole world into a single sort of trading phenomenon and I think it's popularity is been increasing day by day drastically and there is no doubt that in coming few years it will be accepted by every country .

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1