Why people are unable to get Reputation!! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saith£AwAb

Why people are unable to get Reputation!!

My friend, there are many unhelpful posts as well as useful posts, and thus positive likes give comments that deserve it, your comment must contain useful information or useful advice for the reader in order to It gives you a positive evaluation Good luck 

• +2 1

It depends on the benefit present in the posts, when people find posts useful they do a positive interaction, otherwise they do not interact, through the positive interaction you will make money

Getting a positive reputation is not that easy. You have to publish new, unrepeatable and useful content, and be in a simple language that is understandable to everyone, make your comments constructive and useful, and do not write things outside the topic at hand

• +5 1

No one prefers to rate comments. Therefore, it is impossible to earn KBTC by publishing comments. We must create a topic. To get a good reputation.

Welcome to this forum. The good reputation comes from working hard and perseverance to obtain useful and valuable information that attracts members and attracts them to watch the post. Trust yourself and learn from your mistakes.

I think You have come to the right place. CryptoTalk is a safe and easy-to-use forum. Read the forum rules and adhere to them in your posts, do not worry about reputation. Make your post useful and contain good information about cryptocurrencies and you will get a good reputation.

Perhaps this thing is due to the fact that most of the members do not give a reputation to others and this thing is wrong where we must help each other in order to continue and improve this forum. Thank you.

• +1 1

Welcome to the forum, my dear. To build a reputation in this forum, you must be well-versed in the rules, and you should only post useful, knowledge-based messages, avoiding random but negative ones. In this situation, you will get positive feedback and a positive reputation. I wish you the best of luck in this forum.

As long we are here thinking only about the profit from posting and make 100 character topic without trying to add some knowledge or any good information in that topic , surly we going to gain only the negative reputation , because if we don't try to be a real crypto talk members we don't even deserve to be here .

I guess because they don't give any new information 

Or they use Google translate so no-one can read their topics 

Or simply they copy-paste something old 

When people create the content with poor quality they create the topic with less information than the traffic in their post will low and they will never receive reputation 

Hey dear, this plattforum you must create some unique useful  and knowledge full topics,i noticed this is some topics or comments also, this site is one of the best site and more comfortable,thank you 

Hey dear, this plattforum you must create some unique useful  and knowledge full topics,i noticed this is some topics or comments also, this site is one of the best site and more comfortable,thank you 

Hello my friend You may gain a reputation if you submit useful and understandable posts. Everyone reads, benefits and enjoys them. But if you do not provide any information, your posts will be deleted. You must read all the forum rules. You will find all the answers to your questions. Good luck.

Post here are underrated if the are not useful and this is why you must try your bets in order to make very good and useful posts if you really want to get good rating. Topics will be an easier way of getting this reputation and they will really help you a lot in growing your profile

On 1/23/2021 at 4:56 PM, Saith£AwAb said:

Hi buddies..... I have recently joined this site and hope so that this site will not be a scam just like some other website. 

I have read the rules of this site and I came to know that reputation is necessary for post to be rewarded but I have observed alot of comments are unrated. Why are they unrated? 

Welcome to cryptotalk this is best site to learn about cryptocurrencie and other fields in crypto you can easily earn by making posts here .

I think lots of post are underrated because some of them don't contain a useful content they are just spam some of them are copy paste this post are from the members who are only here for money and not for gaining knowledge or spreading their knowledge towards others the post which are useful and contain something helpful for the other members are always rated positively

This site does not contain any form of fraud; however, in order to gain a reputation, we may have to go through a number of procedures. That our contents and articles must be original and extremely useful in order to receive high rankings. It is the best site for earning money and learning. If we write useful posts, we will earn credibility.

People are creating low quality posts and there is no such good lesson  for others, so no one can give then positive reputation and we are just creating hundreds of posts without any hard struggle. 

We all need to improve our work and thus we will see a good improvement in our reputation.