Why people are unable to get Reputation!! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saith£AwAb

Why people are unable to get Reputation!!

On 1/23/2021 at 4:56 PM, Saith£AwAb said:

Hi buddies..... I have recently joined this site and hope so that this site will not be a scam just like some other website. 

I have read the rules of this site and I came to know that reputation is necessary for post to be rewarded but I have observed alot of comments are unrated. Why are they unrated? 

First of all, congratulations to you, my brother, for joining this forum and becoming another member of our forum.I see a lot of people who are unable to get fame have their own reasons but I don't think that. When we are unable to find something, we run into a lot of problems that we are not prepared to do. 

• +2 1

Welcome my friend in this forum yes no blame for your fear there are a lot of sites that you think are real but it is actually a scam I hope you have a lot of knowledge here like the rest of the members and try as much as possible to write useful posts to get good reputation good luck 

• Useful or interesting 1

We warmly welcome you on this informative platform. Most of the people are unable to get reputation just because they never abide rules and regulations of this forum and never do creative work.To have a good repute you have to make a unique and informative content.

This forum is definitely not a scams, and it provides everything useful and new about crypto.

For unrated comments, the reason is often that they are not helpful to others or it can be caused by grammatical errors or a lack of information.

The fact for not gaining high rate of reputations in the forum compare to last year is attributed to the removal of talk coin reward entitled to members that rate fellow members posts. The 50 max reward plays significant role stimulating members to be active sharing the reputations. The moment it was disabled then low turn up for participation was experience as such rises to the low rate of reputations...

• +2 1

My dear friend I going to tell you that because there are no any additional income for the reputation that's why the member of this forum are not giving the reputation to other members and that is very painful for the other members so think about that

I am new to this forum, my friend, I do not think I can help on this subject. I hope for help from friends
Edited by Meemo

My friend, you should avoid mistakes by following the forum rules and not making mistakes of repetition and  avoiding copying other people's comments. You must publish useful and exemplary posts that make others feel your creativity, otherwise you will not get any reputation.

• +2 1

Welcome to this forum and in the world of cryptocurrency..You have to read the rules well to avoid mistakes in the future....a good topic definitely earns a good reputation .. I think you should now focus on writing comments and fill your time in learning..you have to be patient My friend .. I wish you success

To get a good reputation, one must adhere to the forum’s rules and work on writing useful and non-duplicate content. I advise making knowledge and learning our primary goal from this platform. We should also not run after money or be greedy. Reputation requires self-confidence, belief in capabilities and armament with will  The best teacher for us is our mistakes, so we must correct them and make them the beginning of achieving success and reaping profits

• +1 1

The profits of this site are definitely a fact. We have read this through the experiences of other members, so I am learning here and gaining information to be able to create good content and gain positive reputations from others.

• +3 1

This forum is a sincere forum. Everyone says this, but for the sake of reputation it should be beneficial to the person asking and other members to benefit from it.

Actually, If your post contain good content and information for the member than member show intrast in them and you got good reputation. We always have to choose important topics for publication and our comments are good. If the comments is not useful and if it doesn't contain legit information about the forum then will not getting reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Welcome, dear friend, it is good for you to join the forum. It is the best forum that you can learn and gain experience and money. It is not a fraudulent or deceptive forum, but rather it is good. In order to obtain a reputation, the post must contain content that is meaningful, useful, valuable and important

I am also new here but my suggestion is that you have to read the knowledge revealed regarding this forum, my friend, so as to avoid mistakes here, and you must publish posts with sensible ideas

A good reputation is essential in the profit system in this forum, and for our publications to be useful and we can earn through them, you must get a positive reputation through which the post is calculated.

• +4 1

Simply Siddiqui because they do not adhere to the terms and conditions of the forum and their inability to provide topics and publications with valuable and useful content does not give them a positive reputation.

I think that the main reason is that most of the members did not pay attention to this topic. We must alert our colleagues to this topic
We must support each other because giving ratings is important in order for us to receive an appropriate financial return, and this encourages members to continue posting in this forum

• +4 1

In this platform reputation are giving to the post that deserve to get reputation, therefore to get more positive reputation from the members of this platform you must always create post that will be useful and informative for the members of this platform, because the members of this platform only rate useful post.

I think comments by useless ideas or comments on useless posts don't get you any reputation 

We should focus on posts which has important information to find the good effect

Dear friend, in order for your posts to be classified, they must contain valuable and useful things, otherwise they contain duplicate things and have no value in relation to the forum and then you will be evaluated on what has been shared and then you get support, I wish you good luck always my friend

In my opinion, you can not say unfair because the useful post, which is rich in tips and useful information, will give all members a good reputation. You only have to read the forum rules and apply them.

Of course, my friend, listen to the positive. It is very important in many signs and when you create good topics and have a winner about the coding world, you will get On the positive headphone we must create content

Welcome, you just have to work well to get a good reputation, and you can work to provide useful information and the most important thing is not to work on copying comments because they are the biggest reason for obtaining a bad reputation

Welcome, dear friend, in this good forum. You have to read the rules well and you have to create good topics full of rich and useful information to attract people to your personal account and gain a good reputation. People who do not have a good reputation are people who publish useless posts whose only concern is to end the 20  Only money is a post and they do not interact with other members, and this is a very big and common mistake, we must avoid this to get more reputation

• +2 1