Will I get paid if comment more than once on same post? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Adward Miles

Will I get paid if comment more than once on same post?

A very good question my dear... I m also new here.. Plz also guide me that will it be right to comment more than once on the same topic or not... Or if it is wrong than tell me why it is wrong... What are the reason by which it is wrong.. Can we will paid more than once on Commenting the same topic more than once or not. Plz guided me also. Thnks. 

If you comment on post more than one time then only your first comment will be count and you will be get paid for your first comment and other comments would be delete by administrators of this forum. So I advise you to comment one time only on any post don't repeat any post because it would not be beneficial for you.

Thanks. You have made a good comment. We should all know. New members make this mistake over and over again. They do not know the rules of the forum, because they do not know much about the rules. So, they have to be banned a lot of the time. Basically, if you comment on the same post over and over again, you won’t get paid again and again. Because, only a certain amount of salary is paid in a post. So, you can refrain from doing this. Because, if you keep repeating the same comment over and over again, you may have a problem.

I'm still new to the cryptotalk platform, so I don't know about the systems of the cryptotalk forum, but I think that commenting on topic twice is very bad and can cause you great problem which might lead you to post deletion by the platform moderators, thank you.

Welcome my friend

Dear, you cannot respond more than once to the same topic unless the author of the topic mentions you in response to your comment

But you cannot reply 20 times, be careful my friend

You will be subject to the ban

Work hard and follow the rules and instructions

All the best for you and everyone

You must have read the rules before dear so you wouldn't have to ask such questions. It's that you cannot reply more than twice on a post. If you do so you'll recieve a warning and might even get banned. Work safe here. Wish you all the best! 

Hello my friend, I do not think that this is really possible, but if that is possible, is it reasonable that you can comment 20 comments on the same post ??
You should benefit from the information contained in other publications and should not be a thinking limited to financial profit only

Hello my friend, you cannot comment more than once on the same topic, but you can put one comment that includes the whole idea

I think it is good for you to comment once on one topic, unless there is a discussion and you are continuing with it .. in order to avoid the ban .. .. my friend that posting comments on more than one topic does not consume much time .. I strongly advise you to give the forum More time to work hard .. I wish you luck

You will get paid if you  comment more than once on same post. According to rules and regulations you have comment in a post and  if you get positive reaction then you will get payment. So you have comment once.  So follow the rules and regulations. 

You will not earn money if you comment twice on a publication and may be banned or taking a warning point I recommend not to be risky because it is repeated publication leads to warn you

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is against the rule of this forum too double comment on a single post because repetition is not allowed and you will not be able to get the money off the double post on one topic so be careful

That's a very good question my friend because after all we need to get paid in order to keep working.

And the answer is No you do not get paid after your first comment on the same post.
Getting paid for a good content that's the policy here.

Have a nice one.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum, I do not think that you can comment 20 times on the same post and you will get paid for that. In my personal opinion, choose more than one topic and participate in it.

Your question about the possibly of suspending more than twenty time and paying i want to tell you that upon payment you will be held accountable for suspending one time only.

Welcome to the forum first of all, let me give you this recommendation that you read and learn the rules of the forum so you do not have this kind of doubts and you can work properly in the forum and in relation to your question it is best that you only comment once for each topic and in case someone responds to your post you can do it, but only once not more. 

Hi dear mate !

I am new here but according to my knowledge  more than one comment on a post is harmful for you dont do this ever.but if someone quote you then you can reply more than one.

Various remarks on a similar post isn't recommendable and has no advantages for us as the subsequent remark won't be considered valuable so won't get paid and If we do it consistently then we can likewise get an admonition point if futile substance so It's acceptable to remark just a single time in a post.

On 1/27/2021 at 12:14 AM, Ryan_07 said:

Welcome in our forum mate. You can comments more than once in a same topic but not 20 times. 

When you comment on a topic and someone else qoute you in a comment then you can reply on it at the same topic and will get paid for both but 20 replies on a same topic will make you suspended or banned. Never go for it. Try to make just a reply on a single topic. @Adward Miles

Thanks i have this question in mind too thanks for making this posts  and giving a very understanding answer .

• +2 1

welcome my friend no you can never earn a wage from this step this violates the rules of the forum first and in any case only the first participation is counted but the rest is deleted good luck 

No, my friend, you can only comment for one time on the post .. 20 comments should be on different publications, and your comments must receive a positive evaluation and make sure that you abide by the laws or else you will be banned

I think no dear. You cannot get payment when you post twice on same topic. At first time you will get payment but in second time your that post will reject and it is useless. I hope you will understand it completely.

On 2/11/2021 at 2:49 PM, twepyto said:

My dear friend, I am also newbie but I want to tell u that we should first read all the instructions and according to rules we can post only one comment and our post should be useful for others".

I agree with you that the rules of crypto currency would be that on the same day comments on the same topic will not be paid and be deleted the second comments.

If you comment twice on the same post, one of them will be deleted and only one account, and repeating this may expose you to the ban, you must write 20 comments on 20 different posts.

• +2 1

Hello guys
I congratulate you for choosing this topic
Well, my friend, you cannot comment more than once on the same post because it will be deleted by the administration and they will only pay you for the first comment.
I do not advise you to do this as it may lead to ban you from this forum

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.