How do you get the experience and knowledge you want? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammadnour

How do you get the experience and knowledge you want?

Experience is together, sitting in the knowledge requires a lot of struggle and experience if we keep our mind learning habits. Then we can get a lot of experience. The most important thing for this period is that your mind should be active and not repeat your minor mistakes. 

I believe that each of us has its source and your way of searching for knowledge and information in this field, but what is important is that it be from reliable sources

yes dear you are absolutely right if we want to get a healthy knowledge and information about investment and trading then we for this we should have to work hard and we should do their own research and try to collect information and views in addition to suggestions and opinions of other members then meet with experience members who have greater knowledge and information than us

• +5 1

My dear friend, if we want to increase knowledge and skills about a subject, we have to try and work hard because without trying we can get nothing. So if we should gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency, and help one another gain knowledge, we can succeed.

For you to have much experience and knowledge you have to work hard seriously. By researching new informations about Crypto meets Crypto experts so that they can teach you more about Crypto and keep researching on your own at the same time. So prepare yourself buddy.

According to me, the Cryptotalk is the only source for me to get experience and knowledge about Cryptocurrency. I am a student and I only manage my time for this forum. Except this, I don't give time to another source such as Google. Today I have gotten all the experience and knowledge from this forum.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Many stand puzzled before the vicious circle of experience and work
  There is nothing better than a sincere faith in your own business. Set a high percentage of goals
Talent and intelligence are good qualities but reliability is the necessary quality

My friend, you have to research, know, study the curves of cryptocurrencies, find out their requirements and how to rise or fall, and then you should consult some experts in this field
This is how you become a successful investor.

Hello my friend
You must learn everything in order to be successful
You must learn by reading the publications of the old and distinguished members, you must learn about the field of cryptocurrencies, and you must learn the method of investing and trading in order to reap profits.
And step by step towards the path to success and you will also gain experience

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, and that this forum is one of the best ways to invest in it, as its requests are easy and uncomplicated. You just have to adhere to the rules of the forum and not be afraid, and you will get a satisfactory profit

On 1/20/2021 at 2:55 PM, Mohammadnour said:

Hello my friends,

all of us here in this forum have entered in order to learn about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest and trade in them, in order to earn money, and we all now get the knowledge that he wants, but are there steps or stages that we need to start with first, because we Here in this forum we learn through topics in a random way, so are there lessons we have to learn first in order to learn in a healthy way,

thank you all for all the advice that you will give me

Friend, look for topics that your objective can cover. At first we have to delve, investigate, reading in this Cryptotalk forum makes it much easier. From this acquired knowledge, you compare it with useful information that you find on the Internet, which allows you to move even further in the world of investment operations.

Hi friend, in my point of view if you enter into any task than you learn more about this rather than by listening to others. When you start  any work you don't have any experience. But when you personally do any task than you get knowledge and experience about this

In my opinion , I think that there are no specific steps to follow. Rather, you should work hard and calmly, organize your time, and try to obtain information from the most experienced people before you start investing and trading.

• +4 1

On 1/20/2021 at 11:55 PM, Mohammadnour said:

Hello my friends,

all of us here in this forum have entered in order to learn about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest and trade in them, in order to earn money, and we all now get the knowledge that he wants, but are there steps or stages that we need to start with first, because we Here in this forum we learn through topics in a random way, so are there lessons we have to learn first in order to learn in a healthy way,

thank you all for all the advice that you will give me

My dear friend if you want to get more knowledge and experience you need to do practical work of certain interests and you need to meet experienced people to get their ideas then you will be able to share your thoughts with others this is how you can promote your knowledge and seek experience

Acquiring knowledge in the coding world requires a lot of work and effort because any work needs time and effort in order to achieve gains for you. Every beginner must know the basic rules in the forum and abide by them and always think about creativity and write new ideas.

This is true, my friend, but if we want to get the experience we want, it is very necessary to do more in learning, and we must search more as well

• +2 1

If you want knowledge and experience you have to do hard work  in this platform,  then you will have to mèet more and morepeople and you will have to talk to them. If you are good then it is important for you to do all this work. 

You can read the topics the you are interested in

and take the information that may helps you to get into your work and investments

and there are many sections in this forum, you can enter whatever you want and read and make discussion with others

In this platform. You get good knowledge and good experience from this forum. Do focus on ypur topic and post useful comments. With Good information. Learning is necessary to make profit.

I advise you to move to other sections other than the beginners section and try to understand and learn gradually in addition to abiding by the rules and instructions..and to maintain your good reputation and the content of your useful post..Good luck my friend

To get the best knowledge, we must look for information in all the platforms available to us and read all previous publications to have a comprehensive idea of the topic we want to address.

My friend, you can get knowledge and knowledge from the crescent of forums and sites that circulate information and through educated people and by requesting more information

You can gain the necessary experience and knowledge by reading other people's comments and reading posts, especially comments of experienced and elderly people,
Search Google more about this site and know the basic rules and conditions in order to stay safe and do not hesitate to ask the experts when needed.

It is true that we read the topics here randomly without a specific order, but this does not prevent us from learning here. We just need more time and a lot of focus.
We can also use the information on YouTube that can speed up the learning process.