Give knowledge and take knowledge πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“ - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“

Knowledge is necessary, especially for us beginners to learn more about the field in which we deal in, and thanks to the forum we can develop ourselves and collect the largest possible number of information to benefit and benefit the members

That is what we get as a participant in this great forum we give knowledge and the same time take knowledge from members that work in good spirit for they benefit and for other benefits.

• +1 1

Yes this is the reality and truth to give and takeΒ  for example give respect and take respect as the same that give knowledge and take knowledge, in this forum you get more and more knowledge and experience also the profit .

you knowledge is important for our daily life crypto provide more knowledge you can help the other members to improve the knowledge and guide us everyone ..We are here from groom up ourselves. They have to be given the preliminary necessary information. So by completing the initial posts you will get the hand of the topics discussed here.Β 

Such a nice topic sweetie.And i agree with you.By giving knowledge you also can take knowledge.It just a beautiful thing that happens between a conversation.and i always try to be helpful by giving my knowledge to others.hope you are doing well❀

You are right my friend getting knowledge on this platform is very necessary because if we haveΒ no amount of knowledge on this platform then we can not survive for a long time because if we want to survive on this platform for a long time then we must have a good amount of knowledge and information about this platform so that we can create good and quality content for this platform.

• +1 1

Thank you very much, my friend, for this advice
Β I didn't know much about Bitcoin before joining this forum, but now I learn more about it and the other aspects of cryptocurrency. Β Of course, I think you can learn a lot from here, you will increase your knowledge when you help someone, another person will come and help you, share what you learned and what you gained from the knowledge with others.

I think that the best thing for members to do is to share the information and knowledge that they possess. This is the reason for creating the forum and that this method enables us to connect an integrated knowledge circle for everyone

• +3 1

ActuallyΒ That's really a good advice. When I joined this forum newly I don't know much about cryptocurrencies but know I have learned lots of things about cryptocurrencies by reading people's posts.

• +1 1

This is very important for us to share useful information in order to increase our informational value in this area because it is beneficial to all participants and in order for us to achieve all profits in the field of cryptocurrencies.

You are absolutely right, posting first 100 post give us the opportunity to learn lot of things. And going through other people post gives you more insight on the crypto-world and sharing your own knowledge on the platform make it more interesting.

O my Dear, I was also facing there problems.

I was not knew about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency etc.

But after joining here, I can also guide others too.

Here we are answering the Queries of others. And gaining and seeking knowledge.

Of course here we should work as a team and like one handed team to benifitΒ each other with good knowledge and informationΒ  Β especially share our knowledge with newbies who need the most to increase thier info.

• +2 1

I stand by you with these words. You are really right. Knowledge is important in our lives, whether this knowledge in this forum is about encrypted currencies or in various fields in our lives. We have to learn and ask for more knowledge and present it to beginners and new people so that they can progress .

• +3 1

I agree with you my friend, that providing knowledge helps others especially beginners, and after the participation of information will gain more experience. Not all people are full of knowledge so you must exchange knowledge and information.

• +1 1

Of course, the forum here is the elementary school for most of the members where we learned a lot, starting from the basics to the areas of professionalism in trading and investment, there are many important sections for all levels.
All you have to do is abide by the forum rules in order not to be banned or restricted.

• +2 1

I agree with you my friend .. As members, we must always help, share experiences and spread what is useful to others..
The field of digital currencies and the crypto world is very large and it will become easier if we all cooperate and work together to improve the forum it is our second family .

You're great.Β 
It's amazing to share your knowledge with others so they can benefit from it.Β 
And to be humble and persuasive and take useful information from others and add it to your knowledge and experience I think it is this principle that will make you successful and expert .

I strongly agree with you . You must give knowledge and in return take knowledge . That is, when you provide knowledge of one of them, it must be very correct information . You will also get good knowledge and information from one of them . We must exchange knowledge between us that will help us a lot

Hello dear all members in your and old and most senior member of the I hope you are fine and doing a great work on this platform and and also for your job I hope you are well and happy with your family first of all they remember I am totally agree with you this platform provides a many facilities to learning about the cryptocurrency is this Friday 7 rules and regulations how to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency also heard the word Bitcoin and I have also learnt Bitcoins after joining this platform

Hello dear all members in your and old and most senior member of the I hope you are fine and doing a great work on this platform and and also for your job I hope you are well and happy with your family first of all they remember I am totally agree with answering their basic questions and suggestions, and thus regular members can learn from them through reading.

Baby in this forum you have to give useful knowledge to the forum members and in return you are gaining the knowledge of the crypto currency from this forum. In this forum you are earning and learning at the same time. You have the double opportunities.Β 

• +1 1

Β I think you can learn a lot from here your knowledge will increase a lot I think of course you must have as much as you have in your knowledge you must help everyone from here to know all this and you can learn from here to increase your own knowledge from hereΒ  Take it...!!!

yes dearΒ  absolutely right this forum is really helpful for increasing our knowledge because in this forum we are able to get the more knowledge about the crypto currency this forum provide us a chance for taking and giving knowledge through our post and other post So we must spend our more time with this forum for getting more knowledge and also create the information post so that people also get benefits from our posts.Β 

Hey, dear. How Are you?
Thank you for to ask this topic, in fact, that what is sought forum : participate and exchange knowledge and gain experience about the world of crypto-currencies, we should help each other and share what we learned with others, good luck to everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• Bybit стала Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠΎ популярности ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅ΠΉ Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ΠšΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Π°Ρ Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ° ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ ΡƒΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ Bybit Fintech поднялась Π½Π° Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ мСсто Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΌΡƒ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ² β€” Π² Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ числС благодаря Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π»Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π° Π±Ρ‹Π²ΡˆΠΈΡ… ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²ΡˆΠ΅ΠΉ своС сущСствованиС ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΡ‹ FTX, Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ ΠΈΠ· России ΠΈ Π•Π²Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΡ‹, ΠΏΠΈΡˆΠ΅Ρ‚ Bloomberg.По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Kaiko (ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ΅Π½ΠΉΡˆΠ΅ΠΉ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΡ‹ для прСдоставлСния Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΈ Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠΈ ΠΎ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π°Ρ… β€” ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌ. FM), с октября доля Bybit Π² объСмС Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ² ΡƒΠ΄Π²ΠΎΠΈΠ»Π°ΡΡŒ ΠΈ достигла 16%, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΎ Π΅ΠΉ Π² ΠΌΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ амСриканского Π»ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ€Π° Coinbase. Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Bybit уступаСт Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ Binance Holdings ΠΏΠΎ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΌΡƒ спотовых ΠΈ Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΉ.Π‘ΠΎΡƒΡ‡Ρ€Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒ ΠΈ Π³Π»Π°Π²Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π΄ΠΈΡ€Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π‘Π΅Π½ Π§ΠΆΠΎΡƒ (Ben Zhou) заявил Π² ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π²ΡŒΡŽ Bloomberg, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ β€œΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ Bybit Π±Ρ‹Π» Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π½ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ компания восполнила ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π΅Π», оставлСнный FTX” ΠΈ прСдоставила сСрвис, ΠΏΠΎΠ·Π²ΠΎΠ»ΡΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΉ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½Ρ‹ Π² качСствС Π·Π°Π»ΠΎΠ³Π° для ΠΌΠ°Ρ€ΠΆΠΈΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΉ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²Π»ΠΈ.
    • Monero вСрнулся Π½Π° AltinBit.com! Π Π°Π΄Ρ‹ ΡΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π²Ρ‹ вновь ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Monero (XMR) Π² Ρ€Π°Π·Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹Ρ… направлСниях. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡ†Π΅ΡΡ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ автоматичСски. ΠœΡ‹ постоянно Ρ€Π°ΡΡˆΠΈΡ€ΡΠ΅ΠΌ список доступных Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°. Π‘Π»Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π·Π° нашими обновлСниями ΠΈ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ Π² курсС послСдних новостСй!
    • ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡ†Π΅ΡΡ рСгистрации ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅ максимально прост. Π’Π°ΠΌ всСго лишь Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΡΠΎΠ·Π΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ заявку ΠΈ ΡƒΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ваш Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Емэйл, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΌ Π²Ρ‹ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΈ дальшС. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈ создании заявки ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠΉΠ΄ΡƒΡ‚ 2 процСсса: 1. Боздастся собствСнно сама заявка 2. Π’Ρ‹ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ автоматичСски зарСгистрированы Для доступа Π² Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠ°Π±ΠΈΠ½Π΅Ρ‚ Π²Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π»ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ½ ΠΈ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΡŒ. ПослС этого Π²Ρ‹ смоТСтС ΠΎΡ‚ΡΠ»Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ статус Π²Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… заявок, ΠΈΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΡŽ измСнСния статусов ΠΈ вСсти ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ с ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ Π²ΠΎ Π²Π½ΡƒΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π½Π½Π΅ΠΌ Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚Π΅ Π² заявках.
    • β“Π‘ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ спад Bitcoin❓ Π¦Π΅Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° ΡƒΠΏΠ°Π»Π° Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ $64 000, достигнув локального ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΠΌΠ°, Π½ΠΎ Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ Π²ΠΎΡΡΡ‚Π°Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΠ»Π°ΡΡŒ Π΄ΠΎ $64 206. Π—Π° послСдниС сутки ΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΈΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° снизилась Π½Π° 2,9%, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΎ ΠΊ падСнию Ρ†Π΅Π½ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΡ… Π²Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡ‰ΠΈΡ… ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΡ… ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Solana (-4,5%). Аналитики ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Π½ΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ рост Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° Π² Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‰Π΅ΠΌ: Bernstein ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π°Π³Π°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΈΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π΄ΠΎΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π΄ΠΎ $200 тысяч ΠΊ Π·Π°Π²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ 2025 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°, Π° Standard Chartered прСдсказываСт, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ bitcoin Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π΄ΠΎΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π΄ΠΎ $100 тысяч осСнью ΠΈ $150 тысяч ΠΊ Π·Π°Π²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°, Ссли ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π·ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ Π² сша станСт Π’Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΏ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ³Π°ΠΌ Π²Ρ‹Π±ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ².
    • Embrace the freedom of casual encounters on the best dating app in town! Verified Ladies Prime casual Dating
    • Как ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ , Π²Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ²Β ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΈ снизился ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚ΠΈ Π½Π° 90% с ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π° Ρ…Π°Π»Π²ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°. В сообщСнии QuicktakeΒ ΠΎΡ‚ 28 июня ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ° ΠΎΠ½Π»Π°ΠΉΠ½-Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠΈ CryptoQuant заявила, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² «ослабСваСт». CryptoQuant: Π²Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄ срСдств ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΈ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ² «быстро сниТаСтся» ΠœΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΠΎΡΡŒ нСсколько мСсяцСв, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΡΠΎΠ±ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΊ Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠΉ экономичСской Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΡΠ»Π΅Β Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΠΊΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Ρ…Π°Π»Π²ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°Β , Π² Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΈΡ… субсидия Π·Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹Ρ‚Ρ‹ΠΉ Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊ ΡΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»Π°ΡΡŒ Π½Π° 50%. ΠžΡΠ½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ сСти ΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ°ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·ΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π΄ΡˆΠΈΠ΅ с Ρ‚Π΅Ρ… ΠΏΠΎΡ€ измСнСния: ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΡΠΊΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ…ΡΡˆΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ΠΈΡ, Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΈ ΡΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ майнинга снизились ΠΏΠΎ ΡΡ€Π°Π²Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ с историчСскими максимумами . «ПослС сокращСния Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ² Π²Π΄Π²ΠΎΠ΅ Π²ΠΎΠ·Π½Π°Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π·Π° ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³ ΡΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ Π²Π΄Π²ΠΎΠ΅, поэтому старыС ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… машин большС Π½Π΅ использовались, ΠΏΠΎΡΠΊΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΡƒ ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ большС Π½Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ экономичСски эффСктивными», β€” объяснил участник CryptoQuant ΠšΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎ Дэн. ЀактичСски, согласно популярной ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈΠΊΠ΅ Hash Ribbons, Ρ…Π΅ΡˆΡ€Π΅ΠΉΡ‚Β ΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ состояниС «капитуляции» срСди ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² β€” 30-днСвная ΡΠΊΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡΡ‰Π°Ρ срСдняя Ρ…Π΅ΡˆΡ€Π΅ΠΉΡ‚Π° Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ своСго 60-Π΄Π½Π΅Π²Π½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ эквивалСнта. Π₯отя это само ΠΏΠΎ сСбС Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π΄ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½ΠΎ рассматриваСтся Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅ΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ сигнал ΠΊ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΠ΅, Crypto Dan ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π²ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ этот процСсс ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π° спад. «МоТно Ρ€Π°ΡΡΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Ρ‹Π½Π΅ΡˆΠ½ΠΈΠΉ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΠΊ находится Π² процСссС пСрСваривания этой распродаТи, ΠΈ, ΠΊ ΡΡ‡Π°ΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ, количСство Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ², отправляСмых ΠΈΠ· своих кошСльков, Π² послСднСС врСмя быстро сокращаСтся», β€” ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»ΠΆΠΈΠ» ΠΎΠ½. Π’Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½-ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ². Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠΊ:Β CryptoQuant, По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ CryptoQuant,Β ΠΏΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΅ количСство Π²Ρ‹Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ² срСдств с извСстных кошСльков ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² прСвысило 53Β 000 10 апрСля β€” Π·Π° Π΄Π΅Π²ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ Π΄ΠΎ Ρ…Π°Π»Π²ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°. Π‘ Ρ‚Π΅Ρ… ΠΏΠΎΡ€ эта Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€Π° ΡΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»Π°ΡΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π½ΠΎ Π΄ΠΎ 8000 ΠΏΠΎ ΡΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΡΠ½ΠΈΡŽ Π½Π° 27 июня β€” сниТСниС Π½Π° 85%. Β«ΠŸΠΎΠ·ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π΄Π²ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ Π½Π° Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒΠ΅ΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°Β», β€” говорится Π² сообщСнии. Π¦Π΅Π½Π° Ρ…ΡΡˆΠ° Π²Ρ‹Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Π΅Ρ‚ опасСния Ρƒ ΠΌΠ΅Π»ΠΊΠΈΡ… ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² BTC Как ΡΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π°ΡŽΡ‚ БМИ , сниТСниС стоимости Ρ…ΡΡˆΡ€Π΅ΠΉΡ‚Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΎ ΠΊ ΡΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‰Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ ΠΌΠ΅Π»ΠΊΠΈΡ… ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ². Β  Волько Π·Π° ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄ с 8 ΠΏΠΎ 24 июня Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° Ρ…ΡΡˆΠ°, ΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ°ΡŽΡ‰Π°Ρ ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ΄Π°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ΠΉ Π΄ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ΄ Π·Π° ΡΠΊΡΠ°Ρ…Π΅Ρˆ, ΡƒΠΏΠ°Π»Π° Π½Π° 50%. По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ рСсурса Hashrate Index,Β ΠΏΠΎ ΡΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΡΠ½ΠΈΡŽ Π½Π° 28 июня ΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΈΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ…ΡΡˆΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ΠΈΡ составила $0,048. Β«Π‘Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Ρ†Π΅Π½ Π½Π° Ρ…ΡΡˆ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½ΠΎΠ² Π² послСднСС врСмя ΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π»ΠΎ Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π° ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΅ эффСктивных ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Β», — отвСтил экономист, ΡΠΏΠ΅Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΉΡΡ Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½Π°Ρ…, ΠΈ спСциалист ΠΏΠΎ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³Ρƒ Π―Π½ Π’ΡƒΡΡ‚Π΅Π½Ρ„Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ΄ Π² X (Ρ€Π°Π½Π΅Π΅ Twitter). Π¦Π΅Π½Π° Ρ…Π΅ΡˆΠ° Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½Π° (ΡΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΡˆΠΎΡ‚). Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠΊ: ИндСкс Ρ…Π΅ΡˆΡ€Π΅ΠΉΡ‚Π°.
    • Π’ Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠ»Π΅Ρ‚Π½ΠΈΠΉ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π° Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρƒ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠ² с ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ΠΎΠΉ Β  Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·ΠΎΡˆΠ»ΠΎ? Власти Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΠΈ сняли Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°Β Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Β ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹, Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠΈΠ² Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠ°ΠΌ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ с Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°ΠΌΠΈ. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈ этом ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎ-ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΆΠ½Π΅ΠΌΡƒ Π½Π΅ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ срСдством, ΠΈ прСдприятия Π½Π΅ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΡ… Π² качСствС ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹. ВмСстС с Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ Π¦Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ Π½Π°ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π½ ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎ рисках, связанных с ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ, Π² Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΊΠ°Ρ… своСго ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½Π° экономичСского ΠΈ финансового просвСщСния. Β  Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ извСстно?Β 26 июня Π¦Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΠΈ (BCB) объявил, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ, ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ² Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΎΠΌ свою Ρ€Π΅Π·ΠΎΠ»ΡŽΡ†ΠΈΡŽ β„– 144/2020, которая дСйствовала с дСкабря 2020 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. Β  ИзмСнСния стали Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ сотрудничСства Π¦Π‘ с Π£ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ ΠΏΠΎ Π½Π°Π΄Π·ΠΎΡ€Ρƒ Π·Π° финансовой систСмой (ASFI) ΠΈ ΠžΡ‚Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΎΠΌ финансовых расслСдований (UIF). Оно ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Π΄Π΅Ρ‚ страну Π² соотвСтствиС с рСкомСндациями ЛатиноамСриканской Ρ†Π΅Π»Π΅Π²ΠΎΠΉ Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠΏΠΏΡ‹ ΠΏΠΎ финансовым мСроприятиям (GAFILAT), которая настаиваСт Π½Π° Π°Π΄Π°ΠΏΡ‚Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚. Β  Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ торговля ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½Π° Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ элСктронныС ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Ρ‹, ΠΎΠ΄Π½Π°ΠΊΠΎ Π¦Π‘ Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠ½ΠΈΠ», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ Π½Π΅ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ срСдством, ΠΈ прСдприятия Π½Π΅ обязаны ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΡ… Π² качСствС ΠΎΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹. Β  Π’ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚Π° Π¦Π‘ Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ ΠΎ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Ρ… рисках Π² свою ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΡƒ экономичСского ΠΈ финансового просвСщСния, Π² Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΊΠ°Ρ… ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΄Π°Π½Π°ΠΌ расскаТут ΠΎ бСзопасных способах обращСния с Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Ρ‚ΠΈΠΏΠΎΠΌ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ². Β  ASFI Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ Π² 2014 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ ΠΈΠ·Π΄Π°Π»ΠΎ постановлСниС ΠΎ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚Π΅ использования ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ Π² связи с нСдостаточной Π·Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ ΠΈ риском отмывания Π΄Π΅Π½Π΅Π³. Π’ 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ Π¦Π‘ вновь Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ» Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠ°ΠΌ вСсти ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½ΡƒΡŽ Π΄Π΅ΡΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ для Π·Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΌΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²Π° ΠΈ прСдотвращСния Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… экономичСских ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Π΅Ρ€ΡŒ. Π’ Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π»Π΅ Ρ‚Π΅ΠΊΡƒΡ‰Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Π¦Π‘ Π€ΠΈΠ΄ΠΆΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ³Ρ€ΠΎΠ·ΠΈΠ» Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΄Π°Π½Π°ΠΌ ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ²Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ прСслСдованиСм Π·Π° инвСстиции Π² ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρƒ ΠΈ Π½Π°ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠ½ΠΈΠ», Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π΅ Π²Ρ‹Π΄Π°Π» Π½ΠΈ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ Π»ΠΈΡ†Π΅Π½Π·ΠΈΠΈ Π½Π° ΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½Ρ‹Ρ… услуг. Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠΊ -Β https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2444442
    • ЗдравствуйтС!Β  Π“Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ комиссии Π½Π° ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½:Β Tether ERC20 USDT Π½Π° ΠΠ»ΡŒΡ„Π°-Π‘Π°Π½ΠΊ RUB. ОбмСн производится Π½Π΅ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 15 ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚. Β  ΠšΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹: Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚:Β Monopriz.com ΠŸΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β support@monopriz.com
    • Uquid has listed the LetsExchange widget for crypto swaps Uquid, the biggest Web3 e-commerce platform,Β has listed the LetsExchange widgetΒ for crypto swaps as a decentralized application (DApp) in the β€˜Swap’ category. LetsExchange is a leading instant exchange platform supporting the largest number of cryptocurrencies in the market. Β  The above listing makes LetsExchange part of the most extensive Web3 shopping infrastructure, enabling Uquid users to benefit from unique crypto swap and payment options. In particular, users can exchange 4,500+ coins and tokens, buy and sell crypto for 60+ fiat currencies, perform cross-chain swaps, swap crypto on a DEX, and more. Β  LetsExchange ensures the safety and integrity of customers’ funds during the exchange process. Moreover, thanks to the implementation of AML verification, users can be sure that only legit crypto funds are transacted on LetsExchange. When flagged as suspicious, crypto funds are returned to the original wallet. Β  Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, commented: β€œWe are thrilled by the listing of our crypto exchange on Uquid. We are positive that users of this e-commerce platform will appreciate our various services that will undoubtedly contribute to having the best Web3 shopping experience. This listing will also boost the adoption of the coins and tokens available for trading on our platform, making it more attractive for coin teams striving to increase the visibility of their assets in the crypto space.” Β  Uquid, established in 2016, focuses on developing an outstanding Web3 shopping infrastructure with millions of physical and digital products to serve 50 million users by 2027. This company has become the world's favorite e-commerce platform with the best Shop-to-Earn experience. It features verified merchants, exclusive deals, cashback, and Payin3 with Crypto on 165M+ physical products, 224k+ digital products, and NFTs. Β  LetsExchangeΒ is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the largest number of crypto assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell modes are also available through adjustable exchange widgets and Telegram bots.