Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation

Hi dear mate 

Welcome to this platform

These are ratings buttons which shows + sign they are for positive reputation and which shows - they are for negative reputation. There is a heart❤ you can click it twice to give like.

All the best. Hope that my comment is usefull for you

All the best

As I know that reputation is important, and when your topic talks about something important, you will gain a positive reputation. Your topic should be about something important and beneficial to everyone.

Yes dear friends i know very well about rating and also reputations.. So with the help of good raiting we can get very good income and also successful results on this platform .

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, the numbers in the reputation button indicate to what degree this post was useful ... That is, if you saw a post, you can determine if it was useful and give it a rating of +5, and if it was a normal post unique and attractive , they will bring fame to you and your rating will be increased any times. So rating and reputation are interrelated

Positive reputation can be given on the basis of quality of content . If content of post is very much effective then we should give them +5 and then it goes on decreasing as quality of content goes down.

Friend, what I know about the qualifications and reputations that we give or that they give us is that that influences a lot when they pay us or receive our earnings, which is why we always try to make good topics or publications so that they pay us because if or if we need or have to have to pay us positive not negative evaluations.

• +1 1

Greetings dear friend , reputation system is easy to understand and depending on rating from 1 to 5  negative and positive in addition to the heart which has no effect on reputation , anyway this reputation won't effect you much unless if you had a negative reputation this way you will not get paid , the reputation good for being popular and that will help you to get more followers to rate your topic .

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, the payment system has become only for comments that have a good reputation and are considered useful
And you must get the total of the evaluations positive, that is, if you get two different evaluations, then their sum if it is positive + you will get the payment, and if it is - negative or zero, you will not get anything

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Reputation in the forum is to show a reaction to a comment or topic, and if the reaction was positive, he will get a good reputation, but if the reaction was negative, he will get a bad reputation, It's simple, we have to take care of our content to get a good reputation.

• +2 1

To get a positive reputation, you must take care of your content and make it useful, free from any spelling errors, and free from things that violate the rules of the forum so that the post is not deleted.

Its all about the good content if you keep continue to informative, attractive and positive posts which of course useful for all then you get rating from +1 to +5 if you create negative reputation then you ranking in -1 to -5.

@taurus27 dear you can give reputation to other members on this basis of quality of their content . If their content is excellent then you can give them +5 reputation and this goes on decreasing as quality of content getting decline and could be -1 if their content is worst .

Edited by Ferymalik

There have been many changes.  Now, a positive evaluation must be obtained in order to get profits, so be sure to publish very useful publications and discuss them with other members

The new strategy for the site is to pay for posts that receive positive reviews only. Members must interact on your posts with an interaction between +1 to +5 and through this interaction the forum will pay you on the post

• +3 1

According to the new payment system in the forum, your posts must receive positive ratings in order to be paid, as negatively classified posts will not be paid, so you should pay attention to the content of your posts.

The issue depends on whether or not reputation is granted. So we have to consider and pick our words wisely before posting our subjects so that we don't get a bad name. Hope that you're well known

Yes dear, positive hearing aids are classified from +1 to +5 and you only give them to me the useful and positive posts and comments But you can also grant negative reputation from -1 to- 5 Me posts that are of no use to me on the forum

Hello my friend, these ratings give a general picture of the content of the post or comment, for example I saw a useful, new, and very, very wonderful topic that deserves the highest rating, here you give it + 5, in the same way for bad posts

But the bad you give it - if it is harmful, and if it is stolen or has a breach of the rules, then here it gives -5 or -4 or -3 depending on the extent of the offense, this is the idea of evaluations, and I can tell you another thing, when you give +1, this is good،

And when you give +3, this is more good and so on, and when you get +4, for example, you win more than you get +1, you understood my idea my friend? And be vigilant, do not give any content except what it absolutely deserves, otherwise it will be considered cheating, good luck.

• +3 1

To the extent i know evaluation and notorieties is essential for get installment for our post Cause cryptotalk just acknowledge these post that is enlightenment and valuable for individual.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am a new member in this forum and as my friend taught me that the more clear, frank and attractive your comment, the more rating you gain, and the higher the rating, the greater your chances of getting Bitcoin. I advise you to read and understand the post well and comment on it appropriately and with luck my friend

In fact, my friend, a good reputation comes on a good topic .. and you should also gain a reputation, not to ask for it .. In fact there are many topics and also useful and there are comments from respected members, but unfortunately there is no positive comment .. I would like to give a word to the members Old and new .. If you gain knowledge through a specific topic or a specific comment, do not skimp on the good reputation. It is an incentive to publish more useful things .. I wish goodness to everyone.

Hello my friends, as a beginner here, I do not know much about this topic, but I know that you must have a positive reputation by publishing important and useful topics

Edited by Shahd1995

The classification or good reputation is granted to the owner of the most sophisticated publication, which aims at knowledge and science and which communicates the idea of expanding in the field of encryption. This is given a good evaluation + 5 as a publication that does not aim for anything and has nothing but nonsense. It deserves any positive evaluation Negative..

I think that the most important thing to get a good reputation is to write posts with useful content related to the topics raised and also to adhere to the publishing laws in the forum.

Every comment needs to have a positive reputation in order to be held accountable for it
In order to have a positive reputation, your comment should be useful and serve forum members.

• +2 1