TimeStope Cryptocurrency Project - Free mining on your phone - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Voytek

TimeStope Cryptocurrency Project - Free mining on your phone

DostD (@DostD1) | Twitter 

TimeStope Cryptocurrency Project

People are tired of investing their hard-earned money and getting anxious every time their investment starts going the wrong way or they get upset and feel helpless when somebody has scammed them. Therefore, many of us look for an alternative which doesn’t require their money investment and ideally doesn’t require particular skills and which is not time-consuming. That alternative is provided by TimeStope but one cannot treat is as their main investment but only as an additional one which may occur to be really profitable in the future. TimeStope is a cryptocurrency project (like Bitcoin) which has been worked on since October 2020 by a Korean company founded by Seoul National University graduates who involved in their project a group of young talented people ready to make a change in the cryptocurrency world. For the time being the exact number of the members remains unknown but it seems that the number is growing fast since more and more people are talking about the project and more and more are convinced that the project will succeed. You can become a participant of that project and have an alternative investment path too. All it requires of you is to install their TimeStope application available on Apple and Play stores and start mining (getting) your Time coins. The whole procedure is about clicking a button on the app and it takes around 10 seconds a day (you have to click the button every day to confirm your attendance). There’s no guarantee it will be successful (it’s an investment, right?) but you wouldn’t lose any money but a bit over one hour of your time per year in total which clicking the mining button on the application requires of you. If it succeeded you could monetize every coin you mined (got) being a participant of the project.

TimeStope General Instructions and Recommendations:

1. It is a cryptocurrency project carried out by a Korean company founded by Seoul National University graduates who involved in their project a group of young talented people ready to make a change in the cryptocurrency world. TimeStope team:https://www.timestope.com/internal-team
  2. After downloading (the download link below), installing and launching the TimeStope app (it's free) on your phone, you have to create your account (on the app) by typing in your name, surname and your username. You have to type in your real name (as on your ID or passport) since the TimeStope team will have to verify all the users one day (all not verified account will be deleted and all the coins confiscated by the TimeStope team) because they don't want frauds to create multiple accounts and benefit from it at the expense of the whole community. Now you'll have to type in a witness code. You are welcome to use mine if you decide to or if this review added any value to you; frodo
  3. The use of app is simple and very intuitive. Remember about confirming your attendance every day by clicking the blue stamp button on the TimeStope calendar on the app. You'll get 2 attendance points for every attendance confirmation and one absent day subtracts 3 attendance points from the attendance point you've collected. Initially, you have 100 attendance points if the score dropped below 1 attendance point, you won't be able to keep mining (getting) Time coins anymore. On top of that, if you keep mining every day they'll extend your mining time for more months since initially everybody is allowed to mine for two years (provided they keep confirming their attendance regularly and keep their score above 0) and then the permission for mining expires unless you've been mining regularly. To make it simple, just keep mining every day and you'll be able to mine as long as you want or till they stop allowing mining at some point.
  4. On TimeStope white paper you can read more about the project and the technology they implemented in the project, you can find it here: https://www.timestope.com/white-paper

What I suggest is:
Time coins have no value (you cannot exchange it yet, but they're planning on introducing this cryptocurrency to the exchange market in the future) for the time being, just as Bitcoin in 2008, but could have some value in the future. You can treat it as a long-term investment without investing anything but 10 seconds per day to just restart the mining process. TimeStope uses an innovative technology that will decentralize the mining of digital currency to the ordinary people and is really user friendly through mobile phones. The risk-reward ratio justifies mining that cryptocurrency and I recommend jumping in while it is still open. But of course, feel free to do your own research first. However, I would appreciate you using my code to join. It will accelerate my mining rate and you will become a member of our team where I'll be able to support you if you had any concerns. See you there, friend! 🙂

Download on your phone (Apple and Play stores):

Best wishes,
Voytek Ian Niznik

Edited by Voytek
  • +1 1

Time stop is really good application I also downloaded it in my cell phone and I earned by mining the only bad feature of this application is that every day we open it and attendance for daily basis and 2nd if the attendance points reaches at zero point then our account disabled it's not ok for all of us. 

12 hours ago, Goopang said:

Time stop is really good application I also downloaded it in my cell phone and I earned by mining the only bad feature of this application is that every day we open it and attendance for daily basis and 2nd if the attendance points reaches at zero point then our account disabled it's not ok for all of us. 

Actually, if you have a lot of absence days and your absence score drops to zero, they don't deactivate your account, you just cannot keep mining anymore but you still have your coins you can trade (when the coin has some market value).

Edited by Voytek

18 hours ago, nazmul oo7 said:

Hi my dear.Time stop is really good application I also downloaded it in my cell phone and I earned by mining the only bad feature of this application is that every day we open it and attendance for daily basis and 2nd if the attendance points reaches at zero point then our account disabled it's not ok for all of us. 

Actually, if you have a lot of absence days and your absence score drops to zero, they don't deactivate your account, you just cannot keep mining anymore but you still have your coins you can trade (when the coin has some market value).

Hi my dear. Time stop is really good application I also downloaded it in my call phone. If your attendance is zero then your account would become disable. Timestope uses an innovative technology that will decentralize the mining of digital currency to the ordinary  people and is really user friendly through mobile phones. You are welcome to use mine if you decide to or if this review added any value to you frodo.

• +5 1

On 1/14/2021 at 5:56 PM, Voytek said:

All it requires of you is to install their TimeStope application available on Apple and Play stores and start mining (getting) your Time coins. The whole procedure is about clicking a button on the app and it takes around 10 seconds a day (you have to click the button every day to confirm your attendance).

Just like the Pi-mining app if so ? As there is the same feature to click on the lightning button in every 24 hours to get mining operations correctly. Is there any possibilities to make an exchange of the mined currency by using the app ? Or, it has the same strategy like the Pi mining app is following ? Curious to know more about this app. 

The information you give about this project will be very useful. You also explained it very well and in detail. Thank you for that. Mining with the phone is a very good option. I have not heard of this application before, but now I will try it thanks to you.