What makes people earn less - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

Hlo friends i,m new here i haven't know too much about this forum.but short comments without following rules and regulations makes comment useless.

When we get distracted and don't work potentially and becomes lazy which is makes people earn loss.So we can focus on our work .

On 1/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

I am strongly agree with your point. No doubt about these points. We can get success to follow these points. Less earn is cause of useless post. We should avoid useless knowledge. We should focus on our goal. Then we should gain success. Thanks my dear @Rileynixon for shared topic with us. 

When someone does not fulfils all the requirements of the crypto forum and also does not completed its daily task and in result it becomes the reason for the customers to earn less money from this forum.

This is the best forum where you can earn easily without facing any challenges, determine and focus on your work and learn also earn more, an anything, once again thank you for your wonderful lecture.,

Edited by Ababakrin
Missing words

If youwant to make good money then you must have to do hardwork and must publish useful content. Avoid copying of other members content. Always follow the rules and you'll see your reward will grow. 

Thank you for these important tips. We must know that the more useful and informative our work and you spend your effort in learning, you will have more experience, so you have opportunities to earn more money.

• +5 1

What leads to earning less money is the less solution to your daily jobs, not to publish and interact, and not to give a useful idea and its value. The more you strive to solve your jobs, the more your balance increases.

hello my friend, I agree with you, we should give this forum more time to receive more information and money, also we have to be patient to achieve tho the goal and success.

Edited by The Legend

Of course, if we spend our time in this forum creating good and informative content with determination and full attention, we will learn and learn a lot. We can make the best and standard topic for this forum. It will increase our reputation and make it easier for us to get paid well.

• +1 1

Dear mate i think the most common reason for earning less from this forum is lack of knowledge because many of our colleagues make their comments on any post without any knowledge and the other reason is reputation point due to less reputation point people earn less from this forum. Best wishes for all 😊

• +4 1

We thank you my friend for sharing this useful information with us and i hope that all members adhere ti these tips. Often tgere main reasons i mentioned is the daily preoccupation and not spending time in this forum making knowledge low most people do not work hard         

In my opinion a person who is doing multitask in one time he can not pay his full attention to his work as he should do. Any goal in life can only be achieved through consistency, self motivation and hard working. So, I think when a person adopts a learning attitude then he earns a lot. One should have good decision power, stay focus to his goal and avoid vacillation.

Thanks for this post my friend

Because i am a new member here i fully tried that i follow all the rules as i can easily.because without rules we are at the risky point if we follow them  then we earn money and also learn some new thing.

Hi dear members you have created a good topic on an important discussion as we all are here to earn and want to earn more profit but our small mistakes affected our earnings badly as we do copy someone's content we didn't explain our knowledge perfectly

Hi my dear. Yes dear you are right. These points helps to the new member of this forum. In the start the are passionate about the form and made a lot of response but this form is not people like that who want to earn money in no time. Haste in making decisions in addition to their inability to control emotions in their work.

• +5 1

Well I think member can't create useful or informative post . That's why the other member don't give him good reputation that's caused the less payment.

This is your kindness sir. You created this post for us. We will try to post good things. That will be beneficial for every one in the forum. I will try to give time to this forum. 

Less earning is from the opportunities a member can access and participate. If the member has vast experience about crypto currency if not cryptotalk he can still with other forums or crypto sites to make maximum amount of crypto money

I think its people their mistake that take them to earn less money. Also, it will make impact on their ratings and reputation in community so any one is making less money you have to focus on your content

Hi dear, hope you are well. You're welcome here. If someone doesn’t give regular time here, it doesn’t work. If he does not have the right idea about income matters here, he will reduce it.

I can agree with you all of that but i think there are other reasons why people can earn less. In crypto world there are a lots of opportunities and we must take an advantage from them. First we need to have a proper knowledge and experience, if we don't know much about crypto world ,we shouldn't invest big amounts. It's a long proccess and we don't have to rush.

Members in the forum have less payment in the forum if there posts have less good reaction in the forum. We get less payment in less quality posts in the forum. 

Welcome, my friend, I think that the lowest profit is the poverty of the publication for useful information. We need more focus and continuous work without stopping work in cryptocurrencies. For those with long patience and hard work without stopping

You are right. We should to focus on our work and do hard work for getting success in our life. You can't get more benefits with less abilities or less hard work. You should to pay all attention in making popular topics with interesting content.

• +5 1