What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

The necessary skills that is required in the forum is for members to have enough knowledge about cryptocurrecy. But members should also have the forum knowledge and respect the forum rules not to get banned. 

You do not need any skills to work in cryptotalk, you can work on this site only if you know English language.We have to post in English so we need to know English.

Just speaking and understanding English is enough to work in this forum. Everything else we can learn by spending time in this forum. When I joined this forum, I didn't know much about this forum and cryptocurrency, but as I spent time in this forum, I learned a lot from this forum. So I say that we can learn all kinds of skills from this forum to work in this forum.

• +2 1

As everyone share has experience about this question but i think if we able to read a post clearly and do comments good also it's mean the skills of English we are able to read write clearly. 

Have a decent day, my regarded companion. First and foremost, the expertise you acquire through your perusing of the posts. This discussion gives a great deal of valuable data, and you ought not neglect to submit to the principles of the gathering to build your standing, positive assessments and best of luck for you.

No CryptoTalk does not require special skills to work here. If you have a capability to understand English language and can write your thoughts in this language then you can do job here. There are also some other things that you should know before working here. These are forum rules, members ranking, payment of posts, warning/banning, and more such things.

Hello friend, if you want to work on this site, you have to work hard. Cryptotalk is a digital currency. A great site to earn. Every work on this site is very important. This is a safe site. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You can learn more from here than you have come to work. We learn a lot as well as working here.

Dear friends I think we must have knowledge about cryptotalk . Our English language also matter's little bit . Our knowledge about digital marketing should be satisfied. If we have these information then we can easily earn here .

On 1/12/2021 at 6:23 PM, Alone said:

Dear i think your knowledge matters the most your concern about cryptocuurencies is above all skills.Moreover your english matters a little bit and your typing too but thats secondary first is knowledge about digital market if you own that than you can perform well here and can earn a good profit for a long time 

Yes you right. Along with this, we also speak English, So that we can help our point. And we should achieve a lot by reading the thinking of others. These are some of the essential things that work here. Adopt rules and regulations. And be nice to others. Don't talk anything again. By the way, we do not know what has happened before. 

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

In this platform you must have skill of language by which you can express your opinion easily and others can get all your topics and second you have a information about that topics. Typing skills is also matter. 

The most important is that of giving time and also have the ability to write after getting some knowledge and a simple way to dilivered through your comments and your useful posts

In my opinion there is no specific skill is required a person that can understand and speak English and it is also our responsibility to use simple language to make it easy for other worker. Second work with honestly and it help you and you get benefits.

I think you don't need any specific skills for working in cryptotalk. All you have to do is following the rules and creating informative posts and respect each other. Of course it'll be better for you too focusing on learning. You can do those things without having specific skills.

I think the most important thing is you should have command on language and communication skills. But the key is the creativity, how innovative you are, how motivated you are and how greedy for knowledge you are.

Halo dear in this forum you can easily work at this plate forum.some skills are important that you know you also improved these skills more to work at this plate forum.you have skills to read post .you have good grammar .you can speak well in engilsh.when you work your skills are more improved.when these skills have and you fallow all rules and regulations you can easily earn money.best of luck.

Hello dear friend, you come to right forum learning about cryptocurrency because this forum giving opportunity to learn and earn, I not see any site giving this opportunity, so if you want to gather knowledge about cryptocurrency than you have to study in this forum, just you have to follow the forum rules in this forum if you want to learn and earn in this forum.

Dear friend the skills of English speaking, reading and writing are very necessary for work at the Cryptotalk forum and the knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency is also necessary because by having knowledge the work will be easy at this forum. But if we have not any knowledge then we can learn here.

On 12/01/2021 at 4:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

Friend you you just have a good writing skills and you must have patience,there is nothing more expected from this platform,stay here and learn from here.

At a minimum, you need to be able to put words into sentences well and have extensive knowledge of economics, finance and, of course, digital money. Express ideas and discuss topics :classic_smile:

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

The primary expertise to attempt to is capacity to create an important subject and make great comment.the abilities that are required on this discussion is composing and perusing.

The most basic thing that you need to have in cryptotalk forums is your English typing skills, if you know English then you are good to go with good speed and accuracy so that you can describe our thoughts and have good reading skills to read what others are saying.

My friend i just started work on this forum. I can tell you that which skills is very important for every new user of this forum. 

Every user should best in English because we have to write posts in English so we should focus on sentences and grammar. This is very important. 😍😍😍 .we should create well rated posts sofarr.

For being successful in this platform we need to apply our full potential and spend our time effectively. We should improve our observation skills so we can emerge to a next level in this platform. We will gradually upgrade our language skills too.

hello friends i have joined few days ago but in my pont of view hard working and learning of posts with care is neccessary for this forum