What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

What kind of skills are necessary for Cryptotalk

To work with crypto we need many skills.we must focus on learning good english language.we must focus on research method.we should tried our best to perform well in all situations.

your main skill is to read the rules carefully and write your posts well so that you, like me, for example, do not accidentally get banned.

Yes for an every work that we want to complete in time we required skills patience that will help us in this cryptocurrency a trip to talk because when we have patience we got some excited talent that will help us to earn money through this to earn money through this website

We should just understanding about cryptotalk .A job needs to be done perfectly and here are some skills that cryptotots should improve to improve your work. First you should learn English very well because all knowledge is in English so you have to learn English.   

On 1/12/2021 at 4:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

I think for learning and skills for this forum you just have to read the post of the members and you will get my knowledge from them and I think you will learn many things by reading the comments because there are many useful post in the topic and senior member are doing comment on topics.

Hello my friend
I think that you should read the instructions well and read all the topics and pay attention to them in order to learn more and get enough experience from the older members about digital currencies.

The skills that I think is important is to be able to learn very fast and also follow rules and regulations. If you are that kind of person then you have nothing to worry about. Make sure though that your posts are we written and contains immense value.

There are a lot of skills that are necessary for every task, so what we need most for this platform is that our reading should be very good and after that our writing will be as successful as our writing is successful.  

In order to be successful in working in this forum, you must learn the English language well before working here. I advise you to improve your reading and writing skills as well so that you can publish well and gain support and a good reputation.  The most important thing is to have the spirit of cooperation.  You must love all the members and provide assistance to them.  We are here one family and our goal is all to succeed, gain knowledge and money, so we must cooperate to achieve our goals

• +4 1

Skills and knowledge is necessary for performing a task without any mistake I think knowledge and experience is the key point in success when you have knowledge and experience you can complete your work without any problem and your efficiency in work is improved day by day

Hello my friend, I recommend to read a lot of topics and make a usefule posts in a different sections to develop your information and after a period of time you will notice how much information you earned, good luck.

I think that the only skill you need is been smart to contribute smartly and to know either the Russian or the English languages perfectly the rest you would get to know slowly as you go on, we are here to learn. But to rank up all it requires is the number of posts you have and also to be ranked top on the loader-board all that it requires is a good reputation(likes).

Greetings my dear friend I'm new here and do not have many information and we can use adult experienced and go back to Google and YouTube for information

Research is the best thing you can do to be successful on the forum, and you have to be interested in gaining knowledge in order to know to succeed here.

Yeah dear friend, in this platform the writing skills is the most important or creating useful or informative content skills. Because without useful post you can't get reputation. Or if you don't get reputation they you will not get paid of satoshi. So friends for this skills you have to work hard research about post and do our best.

Cryptotok is a very good job to work here you must be patient. Those who are patiently working on cryptocurrencies are easily gaining a positive reputation. If you want to work on this site, you must experience a lot of creativity so that you can gain fame by posting the right elegant.

Yes my friend this is a good question in my opinion you need to learn English and your sentence should be good and when constructed for your word. And I think crypto there is no need to skill only showed expert people easily work on this site thank you

• +4 1

The skill is very important .. it takes some time to get it here, the skill becomes easier to work here, and when you have language and communication skills, when you have these skills, your work will be easier.

• +2 1

Hello, in my opinion, the skill to complete the job to the fullest is a lot of learning. Add more communication skills and vocabulary. Learn from others in the team and in your own life. Honey!

Hello everyone I hope you all are doing good first of all I want to tell you that there is no skill required for cryptotalk if you're still there make a positive content on stock and you will earn and learn about the cryptocurrency

• +3 1

My friend, within the forum, you cannot invest or trade your currencies, but its goal is to benefit from the experiences of others who put it here in the form of quotes, especially the senior members, and when you become old, do not forget the favor of the old on you and teach the new members as he taught you before

On 1/12/2021 at 12:44 PM, John hopkin said:

Seniors help me i need information regarding this. I think skill of doing a job perfectly is necessary. In Cryptotalk how to learn skills

@John hopkin The best skills is to secure your self and know how to do that because the world of crypto currency is full of scammers and hackers this the first thing that all users should do before starting in the crypto currency then you can invest your profit.

Hello my friend. Since every job require some skills. These skills help you to work smartly and efficiently. But here in this forum you have to be more focused and learn from seniors and reading posts and comments positively.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.