To all new members of the Crypto platform - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dedo

To all new members of the Crypto platform

Same here because I am also seeing the same topics in this forum Due to lack of knowledge  that's why the are creating such kinds of topic

We all have to move away from repeating similar themes
Here, most of us create topics without searching if they were present here before, so most of the topics are subject to deletion

Welcome, my friend, to avoid repeating recurring topics, you have to go to the Topic Search menu and write what you want, and everything you want appears with you. We care that the topic has useful content that reaches the reader's admiration

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, there are unnecessary topics, but there are some topics in which there is not all the necessary information, so someone comes and publishes more information about the same topic, and this thing happens most with the beginners on the platform because they do not follow the existing rules, which leads to their being banned by the forum because they did not follow the rules. Every person beginning to learn everything from the elderly and research thoroughly before starting work on the platform.

Actually Specific topics in this platform are a major issue all the moment, and we recommend all members, especially new ones, to read and check for the topic and posts before creating a new one to prevent any repetitive articles. But, the most of them simply read to get even more articles.

Dear All new member of crypto. In this form if you any thing is worried so you post this platform and you get the many solution in this form to your senior. And this form tell us crypto signals an rules

There are many members who copy and paste posts and their goal is to collect money only without thinking that this will affect the reputation of the forum, so please share what is new and useful only. 

There is a common mistake among members that they do not pay attention to the topic they are raising, whether it is duplicate or not, so most of the posts and posts are deleted

• +2 1

This particular issue has a gap that must be closed, beginners do not know anything in the forum and do not know where to find the rules, and secondly, recurring topics for us, are new for beginners, so we must To respect them and excuse them.

Following the rules,not making any mistake and co operate with the members can help them gain a good platform here.Moderator and other members are available to help if face any problem.

My dear friend, I thank you for this post, as the members must be reminded that the recurrence of topics violates the rules in the forum and will lead to their immediate deletion, and the participant may be exposed to warning points.

Many newbies make the same mistake, which is why they must read and obey the rules. Their topics would be removed if they build topics that are identical to the others. They must come up with fair topics after conducting thorough study.

Work is to increase knowledge and experience from the junior section because it is the section that provides you with information about cryptocurrencies and the world of crypto, trading and investment. Good luck to all, dear loved ones, of course, my friend.

Repetition of information is useful in increasing the understanding of the idea, but members must increase searches in order to be able to create new and useful topics and this is much better than repetition.

Yes, there are lots of new members here who repeat their topics. They did not try to create new and unique things. They write similar topics to others. Then it is against the rules of this forum and their forum has been deleted. They gain nothing by doing this. We should try to create new things that are completely different from others.

Yes, my friend, that's right
I have noticed most of the articles are repeated and ask the same questions that were asked before, and I see posts that do not exceed a single line, or less than 100 characters.
It is strange that the new members do not read the rules and clauses
To avoid repetition of articles, suggest searching the forum for the topic we want to publish. If it exists, we take the benefit from the comments

Yes, I agree with you my opinion, my friend. Most of the topics that I have read revolve around the same topics and there is no update or variation in these topics. Therefore, I also hope that they will be reviewed well.

I agree with in this the members should read the rules of this forum and not breach these rules in order not to be blocked must report to people who copy the contents of others.

Without a doubt old buddy I propose that the principals be checked on written on notes I have revolved around the same topics I do no longer even say that anyone has copied a persons subject matter that 

Of course, my friend, I agree with you that we should not repeat the topics, but sometimes there are things that need to be repeated of great importance, and I think for that topic the intermediaries do not delete them for everyone to read.

New and veteran members alike are creating the same topic over and over again. And, in my view, it is not in the forum's best interests. Extra techniques should be used to avoid repeating the same thing, and the individual who made the mistake should be warned.

I accept that there are repetitive topics that are unnecessary, that anyone should read the rules because they are clarified in all pages, and that publishing the topic regularly will result in the owner receiving a ban or notice, so caution must be exercised.

You are definitely right, my friend. There is a lot of repetition in the topics. I ask the members here to work on spreading interest and dedication to work and to search for rich and valuable topics that benefit everyone here and in other to avoid repetition of topics be sure to check whether it has been mentioned previously. You can use the search box at the top to search for anything we want in Cryptotalk.

Thank you, dear friend, for this intervention, and what you say is correct. This is a platform for anyone who decides to enter the world of cryptocurrencies through which he can learn about this field and gain experience in it