To all new members of the Crypto platform - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dedo

To all new members of the Crypto platform

Hai hello mate. Glad to meet in this forum. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum. Keep it up mate. Such this like information.

• +2 1

Hello there in my opinion I think there are a lot of similar topics going around in this platform especially in a beginner sections so there are a lot of people's and the lots of post hours empty because they don't want to get repetition or get anything so this difficulty facing for beginners I think we should make topics that has potential to take stand

Each member of this forum must read the instructions, data and rules of this forum and follow them strictly, and when proposing any idea or publication, link the existing ideas and clarify their possibilities, what is their relationship to cryptocurrencies, and what is the benefit you provide and then put it up to accommodate the members.

• +3 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right you should to increase your prediction chance and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to be Patience on this forum that is too much in necessary for you

And I also noticed that, so the new members should search for the topic that they will publish in order to avoid its repetition, in addition to so that useful information and experience reach all members.

Similar topics in this forum are a real problem all of the time, and we encourage all users, particularly new ones, to read and check for the topic and posts before making a new one to prevent any duplicate posts. However, the majority of them simply copy and paste to get more posts.

This matter is found a lot in the beginners section, I think because they do not have enough experience to know that, the managers in turn will delete the reborn topics and send a warning to the publisher not to repeat the topic,managers must take this issue seriously in order to improve the level of the forum.

• +4 1

I noticed the same observation. In fact, the CryptoTech Forum states that posts are not repeated, so that the forum is always in a state of renewal and development, and we must adhere to this in order to develop our culture and our knowledge about cryptocurrency

• +2 1

I do not think there is a justification for repeating the same topics, the important topics that must be repeated. Moderates install them in the foreground, for everyone to see. Repetition is acceptable to some level. But then it becomes difficult, the work becomes routine, and it is difficult to get benefits 

• +2 1

Crypto platforms is much help me in life circle,for my business and my job related experience.I refer to my all friends to used this for good experience and earnings this is much helpful.

I agree with you, your words are correct, my dear. This is a problem faced by beginners. Repetition itself and copying posts and responses. This is a mistake. We must share ideas and knowledge and we must provide very wonderful content.

Yes, I have read a lot of posts explaining how the forum works. I think that we must always refer to the rules and not repeat the questions so that the content is useful and important for all members.

You are right. I completely agree with you. Only new members, I believe, are allowed to post in the beginner section. They assume it is easy for them to make statements.

My dear friend, you are right, there are many recurring topics, and this is contrary to the rules of the forum, and any violation of the rules of the forum leads to the ban. We need more topics related to encrypted currencies, how they are traded, and where they can be invested

• +4 1

This post for everone, for experts and for the beginers, you must have to spread the positivity everywhere, try to think the posible possitive point in the wrong and negitive thinks l, its a keey to Success, thanks.

I agree, my friend
We must first follow the forum rules to avoid bans and warning points
We must create new topics in order to expand our scope of work. We must not repeat topics in order to avoid the ban. Therefore, we must get to know the field of cryptocurrencies in order to gain knowledge that will help us create new, unique and useful topics.

• +2 1

You shared a very great and important point, I think that the new members in the cryptotalk is lack the knowledge and experience require to do better in the platform and that's why they ask from the senior members and this turn out to become a repitition of topics, so I think if the senior members will be guiding then all the times, then such mistakes will be tackled.

I suggest that for beginners, they know well-known rules for working through review, and writing and always mentioning in notes, and more information about cryptocurrencies. The forum and I believe it is against the rules of the forum. Forums so they avoid negative assessments and gain many benefits    

You are right my friend, there are so many duplicate topics having the same questions posted by the beginners. Moreover they ask.the basic question again and again instead of searching their related answers in searchbox. I always recommend them to read rules of the forum and avoid from posting duplicate post. You can get answer of your question through searching on Cryptotalk.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes, my friend, I always encourage renewal of ideas and not to repeat them. We must strive to give useful topics because repetition does not give useful results at all. I wish everyone success.

dear friend thanks a lot for sharing your information for the new members encrypt OK your information is very valuable for them because number of people are hair how is joining the crypto talk on daily basis and they need help from the beginners so thanks a lot again keep sharing this kind information with them thank you

• +4 1

I agree with you opinion that the topics will be of benefit and benefit to all and that everyone adhere to the rules of the forum so that they avoid evaluation.

Yes, it is true, but we must also be real
That you cannot read all topics to make sure that the topic you want to publish does not exist before.

• Useful or interesting 1

You my friend as a newbie here I require a good to the provisions and laws that pertain to the forum and understand them well and adherence and evaluation of projects and publications useful and rich release information correct and proper and share with other members and evaluate it brings you good reputation and make you more material gain.

The repetition of the same topics, in terms of external form, looks similar, but the ideas will be different and the methods of explanation are different, and this is normal, because different ideas lead to greater interaction and thus development in knowledge.

• +5 1