How do you make money from Cryptocurrency? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

How do you make money from Cryptocurrency?

My dear friend as far as I know you can earn good money by posting 30 daily base here, But I don't know much about the Earning like trading you're talking about because I'm a newbie here, But listening and reading has revealed that there are many ways to earn this on this website, wish uh good luck

I don't have much experience with cryptocurrency, but I have earned cryptocurrency solely through this website, and I'm learning how to gain more cryptocurrency, invest in it, and trade it. This is my first time on this platform forum.

You can earn money from them. There are two ways to profit from the currency, either by trading through electronic currency trading sites, or by mining, and in order for the trading process to be done in a proper manner and protection from deception and fraud, the blockchain protocol has been designed, which is a system that provides trading records between users from the beginning of the first currency trading until now. . There are two mining methods; Mining with personal computer, and cloud mining. Mining with the Personal Computer Bitcoin mining is a complex mathematical process aimed at verifying exchanges between different currency wallets, and this process is measured by the power of the hash. If you are a high hash power, you will have more luck in completing the process and winning Bitcoin. In order to start the mining process, you need a device with high specifications, such as a powerful data processor, a high-capacity screen card, and a fast connection to the Internet, and there are those who carry out this process among a group of people, and it is called "pool mining", and in the event that they succeed in documenting one of the operations, it is done. The profit distribution to them depends on the strength of the hash, and every documenting of trading between portfolios that you profit from a bitcoin changes with the change of time. Cloud Mining Due to the difficulty of obtaining personal hardware and enough time to undertake the mining process, some companies have created the idea of cloud mining; Where you invest your own money in these companies, so the companies buy powerful mining equipment, and in return you take a part of the profit that these companies earn. Among the most important of these companies is the "genesis-mining" company and the "Hashnest" company, but beware in your dealings with companies of unknown source, because there are many people who take advantage of your desire to profit and deceive you. Storjcoin Coin “storjcoin” allows users to rent free space on their device’s hard drive for “storjcoin”, and also stores, transfers and encrypts data in a secure and decentralized manner via Bitcoin or Ethereum blockchain. In order to profit from storjcoin platform first you need to free up space on your hard drive "1 TB or more". You start by creating a financial wallet that can receive electronic currency every month. You download the "storj" program that will link your hard disk to the platform. Adjust the program settings in terms of the space you want to rent on the site. Connect to the Internet to make sure the settings are correct. Set your data through the site, you can receive money on your wallet. After these steps, work begins, and your profit is calculated on the "storj" platform by calculating the space used in your hard drive and the duration of its connection to the Internet. It is recommended that the internet speed of your device be not less than "3 megabits" to avoid connection problems and slow data transfer. Pascalcoin currency This currency is one of the modern currencies in the world of electronic currencies, and the method of mining it is slightly different from the rest of the currencies, as mining is done through the screen card of your device, preferably an "AMD" or "NIVDIA" screen card, and the mining is done by: Downloading the wallet program Your financial currency. Download mining software for your graphics card if it is "AMD" or "NIVDIA". Then you adjust the settings to start the mining process. This currency is considered one of the easiest currencies to mine, but it needs you to be present most of the time in front of the program to follow the mining process. Important programs and sites to profit from electronic currencies Every day, groups and institutions are created that seek to profit from electronic currencies. You will find many of them mostly on chat programs and social media platforms, which is why we have brought you the best Arab gatherings out there to help you with this kind of work. The Arab Bitcoin platform, a platform specialized in everything that revolves around the world of Bitcoin, its latest prices, and the developments of mining in it. The telegram program is also used to profit by sending a "telecoin" to anyone you want on the telegram program. "Aitnews" platform, which is specialized in the field of electronic currencies, but it contains a community full of many experts and dealers in the field of electronic currencies. Always remember that making money is not an easy thing, as the way to make money through electronic currencies needs a lot of follow-up, learning and gaining experience, so always try to be aware of what is going on around you, because the information is always worth a lot.

In reality, my friend, I have no investment experience yet because I have only been here for a few days. If you want to make money with cryptocurrencies, I recommend starting a trading account where you can buy coins like bitcoin and sell them as their prices rise.

Yes, I am according to my simple knowledge that these three platforms are reliable and safe platforms that have proven their efficiency and quality and won the confidence of people in them, so investing through them is the best way to invest and the safest and away from fraud and fraud and I am this what I have information, my friend on this topic

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. There are many ways to earn money in this forum, but for me, I earn money by participating in 20 posts per day after completing 100 free posts. I earn 200 satoshi for each useful post. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

Of course There is a many v2 or money through cryptocurrency US terms by coins such as bitcoin lit coin ETC and weight until their value rise but this is so risky invest  a heavy amount. Trading Is one of the best and most effective ways to get profit so be true buying  bitcoin through in cryptocurrencies and waiting until there prices raise

Hello dear,if it True that it will depend on the way on we operate the currencies,most popular among them are investing as and mining,bit you have first to study market before you make any deals.