What are Liquidity Pools? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

As I have explained before, liquidity pools are accurate data used by market makers which they take advantage of and take many out of the market, so I am giving you an opportunity to make a profit. Regards.

Goodmorning, liquidity pool is one of the basic features that provides facility to allow trading  by holding assets and earn rewards. So for this one must have idea of trade graphs which will help them to get the proper rewards.

3 minutes ago, Spikee said:

Goodmorning, liquidity pool is one of the basic features that provides facility to allow trading  by holding assets and earn rewards. So for this one must have idea of trade graphs which will help them to get the proper rewards.

exactly, there are tools that show you online how the liquidity pool is doing, so it is an indicator that shows you the direction to go, unless Elon Musk is talking.

Welcome my friend, yes, the abundance of liquidity is very important here, as it supports the currencies and makes them rise, and thus the profits are many.

Welcome my friend, yes, the abundance of liquidity is very important here, as it supports the currencies and makes them rise, and thus the profits are many.

9 minutes ago, Designs112 said:

hello Nate am a bigginer I don't know much about pool but with this informative post you made  I acknowledge much things about pool and I know what pool is all about thanks for sharing 

You are welcome, I hope you take advantage of this information.

8 minutes ago, PreO😍alina26 said:

Dear friends, I think they all contribute to effective asset trading, allowing investors to get money from their investments. The data is available to suppliers of 5X to 100X or 10X to 10X and with the help of their robots, they can liquidate all the people who were in the open space in the leverage. Thank you 

Excellent explanation, just as you say, there are liquidity providers that earn when traders place their orders with 5X 10X 25X 50X and 100X. 

Liquidity is a very important factor in the crypto world, the main cryptos that are in the market began to provide liquidity to alternative currencies this so that their growth is continuous and progressively its value can increase and crypto continues to develop.

Very well explained! Liquidity pools are actually backbone of some decentralized exchanges.( I read that in an article) and the people who use them are called liquidity providers. So liquidity actually facilitates many functions like landing, investing or some other functions  too.

24 minutes ago, leno05 said:

It is a useful and beautiful explanation from you, dear novice, in fact, I am very happy from you because I saw your personal account and it is clear that you did not complete the 100 Yoset and you know this information. You are diligent with success for you

It is a useful and beautiful explanation from you, dear novice, in fact, I am very happy from you because I saw your personal account and it is clear that you did not complete the 100 Yoset and you know this information. You are diligent with success for you

hello, I don't understand about completing the 100? I don't know what you are talking about,

14 minutes ago, Aleena2468 said:

Very well explained! Liquidity pools are actually backbone of some decentralized exchanges.( I read that in an article) and the people who use them are called liquidity providers. So liquidity actually facilitates many functions like landing, investing or some other functions  too.

Therefore, we have to take advantage of the movements of the liquidity providers, we have to go in and out with them, and most importantly earn extra money.

On 2/4/2021 at 3:57 PM, Designs112 said:

hello Nate am a bigginer I don't know much about pool but with this informative post you made  I acknowledge much things about pool and I know what pool is all about thanks for sharing 

You are welcome, I hope you take advantage of this information.

17 minutes ago, Roula123 said:

The importance of liquidity in trading is necessary to make trading profitable and the presence of liquidity and a lot of funds in the financial market becomes easier for transactions and makes prices more competitive.
Good luck my friend

That's right, that's why there are tools that tell you where the liquidity is and that's where we enter and we can earn some satoshis.

Liquidity pools provide a vision for large investors to chase stop losses