Question on payment issues. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Labozhii

Question on payment issues.

My friend once your comment have been moved or deemed useless believe me you won't get paid for it because it is equivalent to been deleted. 

Be sure from the start to publish your posts within the sections devoted to avoiding deleting them, there are many sections that are concerned with everything related to crypto and all of them are clear and what is published in them, be sure to browse all sections of the forum because they are all useful and you will need them to learn new profit methods.

I think you will be paid because you have made a transection so you will be get paid this will make you earn good profit and money just keep on working you will make your way to success.

• +1 1

If this topic is not deleted and has positive ratings if they are going to pay you for this publication that you have, for this you have to realize that the ratings and our content is always paid if it is not deleted, but you have a greater tendency to be deleted because this is not the section that corresponds to him.

• Useful or interesting 1

Each section contains topics that need experience to participate in, so the most important thing for you is to create effective and useful topics on encrypted currencies and what is going on in the section in which you work because the creation of topics related to encryption will be deleted directly by the officials of the forum

My dear friend I want to tell you that you can easily earn money on this form you should not too worried about that before the storm that will be help you to survive otherwise you are not able to survive on this farm and you will be removed from this forum

My dear friend, you can choose the platform that most resembles you or suits you but be clear that you need a lot of experience to be able to access the other platforms that is why whenever you start they recommend that you use it from the platform of or to beginner so that you acquire the required knowledge I hope you have good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello friend, if you elaborated a good useful topic of great contribution you can be sure that it is paid, and it is allowed to publish topics that are from any section that appear available in the forum.

I think that you can write in any section you want, but you must have experience and that your topics be useful and respectful of the rules in order to pay

• +2 1

Am sure this section is good for us, If you comment on any available post, you will get paid for it, But the condition is that your post should be Yusuf and not copy-paste, 

We get paid for each topic and/or post we create but only in the first three sections, About the Forum, For Newbies or Crypto World, many members are unaware of this because they don't read the rules and that is where the problem lies. 

This forum is divided in a way that makes working on it easy and not difficult
You can publish each topic in its own section so that it does not become a mess

dear friend I want to tell you that we can easily with our money by using your Twitter account and dube it provides many services we can also convert our earned BTC into LTC coins and after converting the BTC into LTC we can easily convert it into dollars so this is very easy way to withdraw our money by using your yobit account

I have never heard of such a question or situation posed by my friend that the rules of the forum are clear and you will be given money on the post only once, but in order to make sure to ask the moderators and moderators

• +2 1

my friend if you are a newbie then it's advisable for you to stay in the begginer section and keep on commenting on useful posts and when you gain little experience then you can move to other sections and share your experience their too. 

According to what I know, if you publish a topic in a section different from the purpose of this topic, your post will be deleted quickly and you may get warning points for this. Choose the section in which you want to publish carefully.

There are many different sections in the forum. You can earn money by completing the first 100 useful posts in the forum and posting in any section.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend in the forum, any member can comment in any section he wants, after exceeding one hundred free posts, and he can also post. If your post is useful, it is paid for, and if it is not useful, it will be deleted.

• +2 1

If your topic is moved to the Off topics section, you will not be able to receive any payments, this section is not paid, so you have to choose topics related to the crypto field and publish them in the section designated for them in order to get the payments.

Yes, my friend, you can
But your comment should be informative, based on what you have learned from the forum or your experiences, and be of benefit to the members
And of course, you'll earn money

Welcome, dear, each section in this forum has a name, meaning that the topics published inside it talk about the title with which this section is named, for example, the beginners section, the coding world section, or the trading section, so it is advised to choose topics for the section in which you want to publish or rather choose the section that interests you and publish Topics or opinions on it to avoid errors or warning points. As for your earnings, you will be paid if your topics are useful and colleagues rate them with positive reputation points, I wish everyone luck.

Hello my friend
Don't worry, you can post posts in the forum, but these posts should be useful, unique, and up-to-date in order to gain a reputation and allow members to share their thoughts in your post. You can also write in any section you want, and it is better if you write in a section that you understand

• +2 1

You can make you posts in related sections if you did it its a good work but if you unable to do this i think it doesn't effect you as such just try to make effective topicsyou understand and if the post is deleted you will not earn for it.you only earn post that is accepted.You should not only work in one specific section but also open all the sections in turn and get information about them and post in them.