Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

I do not have much knowledge about crypto currency trading according to my knowledge i think its risky because no one that when the rate become high and when the rate low down so if you make right decision and luck is also very important for trading.

• +3 1

By the way, as far as I have heard, they say that trade is a risky job, Because you invest your money, Because you invest your money, It can also be a waste of money, That is why trade is called dangerous, not just crypto All the trade was risky

My dear friend. The beginning of this wonderful site provides us with great information and makes us keep up with the development in a wonderful way and for the subject of investment will become something intuitive but we have to start having a sense of awareness and awareness and responsibility that enables us to work properly.. All appreciation.

• +2 1

It's a risk when you're trading at the wrong time then you certainly will lose But if we are careful and think wisely when we are working, and we trade at the right time we will minimize these risks, and I think there are some risks in currency trading in any platform. I haven't done the trading yet, but my friends have done the trading and explained it to me.

Certainly the exchange of cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks due to the volatility of the financial market, so if you do not have sufficient experience, you should ask before any investment in any currency For example, you can ask questions on this forum. There are a lot of experts in this field who will help you.

• +3 1

I don't think cryptocurrencies are going to be dangerous because they've become so popular now and everyone is working out, but the risk is when you don't read the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum, be careful and work hard .

• +5 1

Yes, crypto trading is risky and speculative, depending on how we manage this risk. If we can manage risk then we can minimize losses on every trade. To minimize risk, we can trade only by buying well-known coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum. Do not buy new coins that have a small trading volume as they have a high risk of loss.

• +5 1

How can you succeed without risking and failing because the two main factors of success are risk and failure. You have to be smart and patient to make your risks valuable and if you fail, you will learn from them and return them, but before risking the investment on you.Searching for the smallest details, learning them, and benefiting from everyone's experiences in order to reduce the chances of your loss. You must work patiently and calmly in order to succeed. Do not despair even if you fail, but use failure as a motive for your success.

Hello friends, very interesting and important this topic. As we can get more knowledge about the cryptocurrency market and its marketing. I think it is advisable to study cryptocurrencies very well, when investing you should know how reliable the currency is to be able to place your money, besides that you should not allow greed to take over you, with knowledge, caution and without greed you will achieve success. 

It is true that cryptocurrency trading is risky if you don't take risk how are you going to be successful I am not professional Traders but in spite of that I do earn from  cryptocurrencies. it depends on your work so please don't cheating and follow the rules and regulation of this forum to make it successfull. 

Absolutely right my dear friend investment in cryptocurrency is risky because there is no one who can take responsibility of your money but if you have proper knowledge of making investments then it will benefit you you otherwise it will be a risk for you.

Indeed if you want to succeed and excel, you have to take risks, but with wisdom. Trading in cryptocurrencies needs good knowledge in order not to lose our money. We can reap a lot of profits if we invest in the right time. You have to be wary of fraudsters and benefit from the experience of old members because investing in cryptocurrencies is risky all you need is to be smart in the process.

• +3 1

Yes, trading and cryptocurrencies is a world fraught with risks and it can cause great losses, but following the rules, good planning, setting a goal and trying to reach it are ideas that will not cause you a loss.

• +1 1

Dear friend, currency trading is dangerous because of currency fluctuation. You should search for the currencies that you want to trade in before placing profits
Second, while you sleep, you must activate a stop-loss order to avoid the largest possible loss if the value of the currency in which you are trading depreciates

It all depends on your luck, mate. I believe that obtaining money is extremely dangerous. All, in my opinion, hinges on your abilities, experience, and knowledge of crypto trading. As a result, we make a fair return on trading. However, we must have knowledge of how to obtain capital; otherwise, we will lose our money.

There is always risk in trading then no matter that where you are trading on crypto or where ever there is always chances to risk. Because no one take responsibility for this therefore there is also risk in investment. 

Yes, dear, the world of cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks, and to avoid those risks, before dealing with cryptocurrencies, you must search well for them and have enough experience to go through the experience and succeed in them 

• +2 1

My friend, trading in cryptocurrencies and working with them is not easy. You may earn money, but you may also suffer a loss. This work needs calm and patience for success.

My friend . I believe that trading has a high risk.

Not just in cryptocurrencies, but in everything.

Before we start trading we must have sufficient knowledge and experience to do it.

We must always assess the situation and not risk if it is not worth it .

• +2 1

crypto trading is risky for those peoples who don't know about trading and they begin at trading but cryptocurreny trading is very beneficial and useful to earn a lot of money if we gain knowledge and little experience about it so it may be risky or not if we have no experience about it

how are you my friend
There is no work in the world that does not contain risks, but in this area specifically the risks are somewhat high, not everyone has the necessary experience to work in this field in addition to the need for some lessons, continuous learning and permanent monitoring of the market situation

• +1 1

I think that compromising needs a lot of experience, so we have to be experienced in the field in order to be able to profit, and the most important thing is adventure. We cannot risk all our money so that we are not the reason for losing it.

I think cryptocurrency trading is dangerous. Any limit, especially for beginners, because it depends on the fluctuations in the exchange rates. My friend advised you to search and gather enough information before you start trading. Good luck to everyone.

It is really risky, but if you have sufficient information and good experience you can trade without losing Also, you can follow the half-dollar cost plan, it means that you will invest half of what you left of your money for investment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

To reduce the risk in trading of crypto you do research first for the crypto coins you want to trade before you put your earnings.All you need do is to be very careful and not be too greedy. Don't try to become rich overnight. Make adequate research before investing in any Crypto asset.The best for someone going for trading is to have enough knowledge about the trading.success and failure works hand in hand. The difference between the two is intelligent.know how to win your race.