Can you explain talktoken? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
althaaqib

Can you explain talktoken?

Talktoken is a token created by cryptotalk forum to reward its users with talktoken for creating useful post and topics in the platform. Talktoken is owned and created by cryptotalk forum. 

token talk is the currency code for this forum, where cryptotalk members are given this code in exchange for creating topics, and we can monetize it and benefit from it, every member here has to collect a lot of these talk tokens to monetize them.

Well talk coin in a simple term is a crypto currency created sometimes in 2014 and own by yobit exchange and used for payment in the cryptotalk forum. It's speculated that the coin will appreciate in value and worth.

Actually my friend, I am new here in this wonderful forum, and this is a place from which I gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies and money. I hope your old experienced members tell you the information you want.

Talktome Token is a Blockchain -based financial investment project with the aim of providing opportunities to enrich investors. I got this information from google.

Talktoken value  is decreasing  day by day it will be paid to us the forum  when we do useful post  and we get great benefits  from it and these talktoken are given that 10 talktoken  for each useful  post.

• +2 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

The talk currency is for this overpowering. You can earn 10 currencies for every post you post and it is now equal to approximately 4 Satoshi

From what I know what would become the talk token is when we give evaluations to others or we value that information that we liked or we did not like the talk tokens, what would become is a system in which we value that information or dimension and that would be the talk token itself.

• Useful or interesting 1

In simple terms talk token is given to the members of this forum for their work they have done in the forum they can convert these token in to fat money through yobit wallet and earn an living for themselfs

• +1 1

I am a new member, my friend, I am still learning the basic ideas. I advise you to consult the elderly members because they have a clear idea and help everyone.

• +1 1

Hey mate,i think the least exchanges currency all good to all my mate,talktoken is one of the cryptocurrency that the forum offers us and i think its only link to it,we take 10 talk on each posts,thank you.

Of course, my dear friend, after working 100 posts, we write 20 posts daily for 7 days, and after that, a cryptotalk is calculated for you on every useful and good topic. To gain knowledge and experience 

Dear modern work, it is one of the currencies that we acquire through crypto talk from the Crypto Talk forum in general, and this currency, unfortunately, my friend, has become of zero value in general, so I advise everyone who owns it from the forum to sell it immediately and never wait because its work has become almost non-existent and dead Kindly thank you very much

• +4 1

New members of the forum have no idea about talk tokens. When we make a post, we are given a token in return. Previously we were given 200 tokens for a post. Currently 10 are given for a post. At present the price of talk token is low. Hopefully, we can do something better.

My dear friend I want to tell you that talk token is the currency of this forum and I want to tell you that this is the era of technology and everyone want to adopt the digital currency so you should to consider lucky yourself to on this forum

In the beginning, you must respect the forum rules and create a post that contains more than 100 characters because your post is against those rules and for Talktoken, it is a digital currency for the forum that is given to you through your useful posts and you can convert it into any currency you want through the platform

• +2 1

This is a simple and concise meaning of talk tokens, talk tokens are given to users or members of this cryptocurrency forum if they find the posts useful and informative then talk tokens can be converted into fiat money which we can earn through this promotion. You will benefit by posting more useful topics.

Yes, my friend, the talk currency is a coin created to pay in this wonderful forum and previously it was worth 200 satoshi but now it has fallen dramatically to 3 satoshi only I hope most of this. 

• +3 1

My friend, I do not know exactly, but I want to advise you about your writing method. You should write 100 letters or more so that your content is useful. Try to write in a way that attracts the reader and does not create a negative reputation around you from the start.

• +2 1

I think it is a forum cryptocurrency. They get paid for the comments or topics we post. We can save it and convert it to another currency.

We all know that the forum allows us to make posts,and the reward of a single post is 200 satoshis and 10 talktoken, iehich can be converted to other valuable coins like litecoin before withdrawal,in a nut shell,talktokens are crypto currencies we're been given for free,on every rated post we made

I don't even know about Talk Tokenway. But I will get the information by doing research very soon. This post can also increase our knowledge.

It is one of the encrypted currencies that is used to pay for the publications, as you get ten codes for each useful publication, i.e. a total of 200 codes, compared to 20 paid posts every day

• +2 1

@Rahull i agree with you, talk tokens does not have high value in the market today. But, talk token are guven to us as a payment for our participation here in the forum. The more useful post we have the more talk tokens will be given to us. And that talk token can be converted into btc in that way we can transfer it to our own currency.