Are there enemies of success within the forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

The enemies of success everywhere must always be avoided, but in this forum I do not think that it contains enemies for success because most of the members here for the purpose of gaining knowledge and information and for the purpose of helping others we must focus on our work and not care about the enemies of success

Yes my friend in all works there are those scammers who work to deceive people in order to steal the money they have, so everyone must be careful not to make a mistake and get a failure

• +1 1

I do not think that there are enemies of success within the forum
You have to abide by the forum’s rules and guidelines, write well, and challenge yourself to increase knowledge, as there is no fear of any enemy
Good luck my friends

• +1 1

Yes, of course some members of the forum are doing the duty of moderator. Each member should focus on their work in the forum and help and encourage each other. So that we can succeed in the forum.

In any field of work, there are enemies of success, and in return there are procedures and measures that must be taken to combat this matter and ensure the smooth running of work.

• +1 1

No, my friend, there are no enemies here
You could even be your own enemy
There are many people banned because of the mistakes they made and because of their violation of the terms and conditions of the forum
So my friend, I advise you to pay attention to your posts and comments

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, of course there are many factors against success. We have to work properly to gain something useful and gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• +1 1

Wherever we go, there are enemies of success, but my friend is not an ordinary member of your ban. He is one of the officials here, where a member is not banned for no reason, so you may have violated the rules or erred in something, so you should review the posts.

• +3 1

In life there are many enemies who do not wish us success, but here in encrypted speech you have to provide useful information in order not to be banned and I expect that this matter does not create enemies here for you, but if you achieve success you will get jealousy of people

Absolutely can be, We have many enemies who succeed in front of our eyes. It is also possible for them to succeed in this forum. All I have to do is get rid of our enemies wherever they are

In all places, my friend, there are enemies of success. It is not an honorable place for the bad guys not to enter. This digital world, especially the world of coding, made the bad guys enjoy the harm of people without revealing their identity, unlike the outside world.It is their chance to practice evil away from other people's eyes. We have to be careful.

Edited by Asemrhibani
  • +3 1

Friend i don't think so. There are no enemy in this forum . We are like family. We are here to guide each other and share our knowledge with each other. This forum is to keep us aware from cryptocurrency and we should guide the members and also appreciate by giving likes and positive reputation.

I do not think, my dear friend here in this forum all the members and people participating and entering it are people who want to increase their knowledge and money only without any bad intentions towards others

I think that there are not many enemies here, but there are certainly enemies for success. Everywhere, whatever it is in real life or in the club, there are people who do not want you to succeed, reconcile and glory, but the proportions of people that are together here and join hands with each other and help us to each other We can stand up to such people

Hello my dear friend for so long and being in the forum I will not be exposed to anything about those you are talking about and I did not encounter any of them but I think more enemy to success is ignorance and not gaining knowledge This is the first enemy of every person

In fact, through my work experience, I noticed that there are some members who give a negative reputation without the need, as the posts are useful, but they do so in order to reduce the resolve of the member who published the topic and made him despair because of that negative evaluation

• +2 1

The enemy of success is failure if it is Bku or other people When failure is yours, you become an enemy of yourself and you must fight yourself for success when it is In others, it is like a disease in infection. You must pay attention to people who fail. Make your goal the measure of your success. To become a successful person in this forum

Edited by kheder333
  • +3 1

Certainly, there are some people who do not wish for good and feel jealous of successful people and may try to fail others or stand up to them, so we must not be influenced by them and try to continue to succeed more and more.

• +3 1

There are no enemies of success in this forum because it provides us with all means of safety and comfort, so if someone directs any harsh word to you or copies and pastes your post or anything offensive to you, it will be banned immediately so all here abide by the rules of the forum and we are here to support each other and provide assistance and not to create Enemies or gang

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right, my friend. There are many people who aim to fail us here. We must avoid them as much as possible and we must abide strictly by the laws so that we do not allow them to report to us

• +1 1

Hi, buddy ... It's really sad.
And the enemies of success are everywhere, and here in the forum, they may report for no real reason, and they may send mail at random.

I wish you good luck in the coming days.

You are right my friend we should like from all these things because if we want to survive on this platform long time then we should follow all the rules and regulations of this from and otherwise we could get banned from this platform in a little time so we should avoid the violation of the rules so that we can earn a proper amount from this platform.

Dear I don't think so there is anyone who want to harm you or doing wrong thing with your post if you do All your activity with a fair mannnar no one can harm you and nothing can they do with your post and reputation but if you copy paste something of the same guy they should react you this is no good for you and nor for your reputation so I say only follow the rule do a fair work everyone there help you 

• +4 1

No I don't think so, Everyone here does their own job and making their own content. Nobody can copypaste your content if he do this forum banned his account. You make your own money and nobody can steal it. I don't think there are enemies here.

But on the other hand, there are a lot of members who publish purposeful topics daily in addition to their help for beginners, you may encounter some spam publishers or members who want to cause chaos here and all you have to report about them to the moderators.

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.